Imagine for live_for_bands (5SOS)

Brooke's POV:

I'm curled up in my bed, trying to ignore the pain coming from my stomach. I know I should probably tell Luke, Jack, or Ben, but I'm kind of scared that it's something serious and I don't want them to freak out. Luke, Jack, and Ben are my three big brothers. They are all doctors, and they are all really protective of me. I once tripped over my own feet and scraped my knee, and Luke went nuts. He made me go to their clinic to bandage it and didn't let me walk on that leg for a week. It was embarrassing to say the least, and they are all like that.

I mean, imagine what they would do if I actually told them that my stomach hurt! They would think the worst and probably take me to their clinic, do a bunch of tests on me to see what's wrong, and not let me leave for a week or more! Oh no, I'm not telling them and making that mistake. I think I can handle a bit of pain and discomfort. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Luke's POV:

Ben, Jack, and I want to take our baby sister out for lunch and spend the day with her. Lately, it's been a bit crazy with our jobs at the clinic, so we haven't been able to actually see Brooke for a few weeks. Usually we try to have at least one of us with her because she's known to get hurt, and we just want to make sure she is healthy and safe. I know it sometimes gets on her nerves, but that's what big brothers do. We protect her and love her unconditionally to the point that it gets annoying. I'm on my way up to her room right now to wake her up and tell her that we want to take her out for the day.

"Brooke? It's Luke, can I come in?" I asks and I hear, "Just a minute Luke". A few minutes later the door opens and I see my baby sister in the doorway. She looks a bit tired, and pale, but she also probably just woke up. "Hey sis, Ben, Jack, and I wanted to take you out for lunch and have a shopping trip today since we all have the day off. What do you say about that?" I ask her with a smile on my face and I can see a look of possible panic on her face, but it's covered with a smile quickly. "Okay, let me just get ready. I'll be down in about an hour. I still have to shower and do my hair and stuff", she says. I nod my head, let her get ready for the day, and go back downstairs to make some chocolate chip pancakes and wait with my brothers.

Brooke's POV:

When Luke asked if I wanted to go out with them today, I nearly lost it. My stomach still is in a lot of pain, and I don't know how I'm going to cover it up. However, I quickly hide my panic and tell him yes, and that I just need to get ready. Luke leaves, and I quickly try to get a shower, and end up fishtailing my hair so that I don't have to blow dry and straighten it, which would take much longer. I take some pain pills to try and help my stomach ache, and start to get dressed for the day.

I decide to wear a comfy loose sweater with a pair of washed out jeans. For some reason I'm a bit cold, so I wanted to wear something that I'll be warm in. I put my make up on, making sure to cover up my pale face and red cheeks, and then grab my purse. I go downstairs and the first person that I run into is my mom. She looks at me questioningly and then asks, "Hey hun, are you feeling okay? You look a bit tired", but I quickly deny her by saying, "I'm fine mom! I just didn't get that good of sleep. High school is hard work, and my teachers all told us that they were going to give us a pop quiz on Monday, so I've been studying all night. I'm fine".

I walk away to the kitchen where I see chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice on the table, as well as my three big brothers sitting around it. Usually I would be ecstatic that I get my favorite food for breakfast, but right now all I feel like doing when I see the food is throw up. "Hey Roo, Luke made your favorite", Ben tells me as he pours me a glass of orange juice, and using the nickname he gave me as a baby. You see, he couldn't pronounce Brooke, and could only get the roo part down, so I ended up being Roo to him. To this day he still uses it, and I really don't mind.