Imagine for -perfectlyimperfect- (5SOS)

Georgia's POV:

It's sooo hot today. It's over 100 degrees F, so I decided that it would be a good idea to go down to Bondi Beach and go swimming to try to cool down. I'm just starting to set up my towel and umbrella on the hot sand, when out of nowhere, a Frisbee hits me. "Ow!" I yell out, and I can hear a guy behind me saying sorry. I turn around, and all I see are brilliant blue eyes staring into mine and I forget how to speak. "I'm so sorry. My friends and I were playing and we're kind of dorks that can't throw Frisbees apparently. Are you hurt?" the gorgeous guy asks me and I completely forget about the pain in my head and shake my head no. "Oh good, I would have felt really bad if we actually hurt you. I'm Luke by the way", he tells me and holds out his hand for me to shake it. "Um, Georgia", I shyly say and shake his hand. "That's a really pretty name, Georgia. Would you like to hang out with my friends and me?" he asks and I nod my head. He continues to hold my hand in his and we head over to a group of young guys, all goofing around and play fighting in the sand. "Hey guys, this is Georgia. She's going to hang with us", he tells them and they all realize that I'm the girl they hit with their Frisbee. "Nice to meet you Georgia. I'm Ashton. Sorry about hitting you. Well, it wasn't me that hit you, that was Calum", a tall guy with brown hair said. "Hey, way to throw me under the bus like that Ash! I really am sorry though", an Asian looking guys says, and I assume he's Calum. "Let's stop talking about it and have some fun", a guy with crazy colors in his hair says.

We all agree and for the rest of the day, we just play in the water (I get dunked twice by the other guys, but Luke usually comes to my rescue and helps me up), eat food, and talk. I find out that they're actually doctors and they have their own clinic, as well as they are all in a band. We continue talking and I find myself really liking Luke. I'm lying in his lap when I look up and realize it's almost sunset, and that I really should head home. "Hey, I had a lot of fun today, but I have to head home now. I still have to feed my cat, and I'm getting tired. We should definitely hang out again though", I say and turn my head to look at Luke when I say that last part. "Yeah, that sounds great! We'll give you a call", Calum says and hands me their phone numbers. I'm walking backwards, still waving good bye to them, on my way to my car, so I don't see the car heading my way as I cross the parking lot. I hear a horn beep, and turn my head, and the last thing I see is headlights before I'm hit and I black out.

Luke's POV:

I'm waving good bye to Georgia, already anticipating seeing her again, when I see the car come out of nowhere and hit her. Both the other boys and I go running up to the parking lot to see the damage. Ashton and Mikey head over to the driver to make sure he's okay, and Calum and I head over to Georgia. As soon as I see her, I know that we have to hurry. I can see blood is everywhere, and she's unconscious. I kneel next to her and grab her wrist to make sure she has a pulse. I feel a weak pulse, and know that she's still alive. That eases my nerves a little bit, but I know that that's just the beginning and anything can happen. Calum is checking her for any other injuries and yells out, "It seems like she has a broken arm, possible concussion, and a lot of blood loss, but we need to bring her to the clinic to know if there are any other injuries". I agree and see an ambulance coming over. I explain to the paramedics that we are doctors, and what all her injuries are. They let us take over, and we put a neck brace on her, splint her arm, give her some pain medications, check her eyes with the pen light, bandage her wounds, and strap her on a spinal board. We then help the paramedics load her in and tell them to take her to our clinic. They nod their head and drive.

While we are driving to the clinic, I text Ashton and Mikey to let them know where we are going and have them meet us there. Since they were helping the driver, they didn't know that we are on our way to the clinic and that we need them. I get a response from Mikey after a minute, saying that they will be there shortly. We finally get to the clinic and unload Georgia from the ambulance. We wheel her into one of the rooms and carefully lift her onto a bed. We give the paramedics back their gurney and start to treat Georgia's injuries. First, we stitch up and bandage her wounds and then we head over to get some x-rays of her head, and arm, so we can determine if she has any bleeds in her brain that we have to deal with, and just how bad of a break her arm is. When we get the results, we see that she doesn't have any bleeds in her brain, and that she has a compound break in her arm. Calum quickly administers some more pain medication, while I set and cast her arm.

We are just finishing up that, when Ashton and Mikey run through the door. "Is everything all right? What are her injuries?" they ask. "Lots of wounds, broken arm, concussion but no brain bleeds, so far. We still have to check for any other bleeds anywhere else and make sure she doesn't have any spinal injuries or any other injuries", I tell them and we get back to work. There's no sign of spinal injury, but we notice that she has a ton of bruising on her stomach, so she's probably bleeding somewhere in her abdomen. I grab the ultrasound machine and start using the wand to determine where the bleed is. Using the ultrasound machine, I see that there's a tear in her intestines and that she's bleeding out. We have to get her to surgery before she damages anything else or the tear grows bigger and she dies. Ashton is the best at surgery, so I say to him, "Ash, I need you to do surgery. She has a tear in her intestines that needs to be fixed", I say, and Ashton nods his head and goes to get suited up for the surgery. Mikey goes with him to get the OR set up and ready, while Calum and I get her prepped and ready.

I know I just met Georgia today, but I really like her and I don't want anything to happen to her. It would break my heart if we couldn't save her, but I know that Ashton is one of the best surgeons out there, so I have confidence in his abilities. We get her prepped and take her into the OR, where Ashton and Mikey will perform the surgery. While they do the surgery, I take Georgia's hand and just hold it in mine, trying to give comfort and let her know that I'm here. They finish up the surgery, and stitch her back up. We then wheel her back to a room, where she will be hooked up to a heart monitor, have an IV of fluids and medicine to help with the pain as well as any infections, and be able to rest. As soon as we get her settled in, I take a seat next to her and hold her hand again. I bring it up to my lips, give it a kiss, and say, "Please Georgia, be okay. I know that we only just met, but I think I'm in love with you. Please wake up for me baby".

As I'm saying this, I can see her eyelids flutter and soon she opens her eyes. "Do you really mean that Luke?" she asks me and I nod my head. "I love you too", she tells me and when I hear that I lean my head in to give her a kiss on the lips. Even though she's hooked up to all kinds of machines and just woke up, it's still the best kiss I've ever had. I pulls back when I hear her heart monitor tell me that her heartbeat is too high. I laugh and tell her, "I guess I make you feel the same way you make me feel", and give her a kiss on the forehead. I then proceed to lay down next to her in bed and take her in my arms. I just hold her, every so often kissing her nose or ears or forehead, while she nuzzles her face in my neck and goes back to sleep, knowing that I'll watch over her and keep her safe. It may have been a chance of fate meeting her, but I am so glad that I did, and I really don't know what would have happened if I would have lost her. I love her so much already, and I will try to always be here for her and protect her from everything from flying Frisbees, to flying cars, to any other injuries she may get, because she is my soul mate.