Imagine for JenniXCX (5SOS)

Jennifer's POV:I wake up alone in my house feeling hungry. This gets me mad at myself for feeling this way, because I'm fat and I shouldn't want food. I need to lose weight, not gain it, so instead I go to the bathroom. I first make myself throw up and then I take out my blade and start making cuts into my wrists.

The reason that I cut, is because my brother, Ashton, is in the super famous band 5SOS, and I get a lot of hate from his fans. They tell me that I'm fat and ugly and that I should just die. It makes me feel sad and I have no one to go to, because my brother's so busy, so he can't help me and no one else would understand me. So I continue to cut, not eat and throw up to lose weight, in order to make me feel like I have some type of control over everything.

I'm putting the third deep cut across my arm, when the door opens. I thought that I was home alone, but I now know that I was wrong. I see Ashton standing in the doorway, looking at the scene in front of him. "Jen, what are you doing!" he exclaims as he rushes into the bathroom and grabs a towel to stop the bleeding. He gently wraps the towel around my arm and puts pressure on it to stop the bleeding. He then turns around for some bandages, and sees the toilet with my throw up in it, which I didn't flush. He then pulls me into his arms and just holds me as I feel the tears come crashing down on me and I start bawling into his chest. "Shh, babe. I'm here, I'm here", he says as he holds me and rubs my back to calm me down a little.

Once I've calmed down, he asks, "Hey Jen, I think we should go to the office and you should let me check you out, okay?" When the boys aren't touring across the world, Ashton, as well as his other band mates, are all doctors specializing in different things. Ashton's a general doctor, so he deals with the ER stuff, like stitching wounds, and fixing broken arms. Calum, is a nutritionist, so he deals with teaching people how to eat healthy and making sure that people are on the right track with their diet. Michael is a nurse, so he deals with giving shots, as well as taking blood pressure and weight. And Luke is a therapist. He can prescribe medications to patients, but he normally tries to get to the underlying reason why something happens by talking with the patient and seeing what's up.

 I start to panic, because if we go into his office, then he'll know just how drastic this is and he'll want to know why I'm doing this. He'll probably get all his bandmates to help, which means that Calum will try to get me to eat, and Michael will take my weight and Luke will want to talk. I don't want any of those things, so I continue to panic and try to get out of Ashton's arms. "Babe, I'm just trying to help you. Please let me help you!" Ashton says as he lifts me in his arms and carries me to the car. We drive to their clinic and I continue to fight him to not go in. In the end though, Ashton's bigger and stronger than me and he picks me up again and takes me in, kicking and screaming. When we get in, the other boys hear me screaming, so they come out of the back rooms. "Ash, what's going on? Why do you have Jennifer over your shoulder and why is she panicking?" Calum asks. Ashton takes me into one of the rooms in the back, while the other boys follow him and shut the door. "Michael, stand by the door, and make sure she doesn't leave". Ashton tells him. He sets me down on the table and I try to run, even though I know that I won't make it. Michael grabs me and picks me up and puts me back on the table. He then asks Ashton, "What's going on?" Ashton then tells them, "I found Jennifer in the bathroom cutting her wrists this morning. I went to bandage them, when I also saw that she'd thrown up in the toilet this morning as well. I brought her in because I need to look at and take care of her cuts, as well as I need your guys' help".

When Ashton finishes telling them, the all look at me and have sad faces of disbelief written on their faces. I start to cry and Michael pulls me in a hug and comforts me, while Ashton goes to get the supplies to clean my wounds, and Luke and Calum leave the room to get something. Ashton comes back and has a bunch of gauze and antiseptic in his hands. "Okay Jen, this might sting, but it has to be done so that you don't get your wounds infected", he tells me as he's putting on gloves and cleaning my arms off with antiseptic. It stings and Mikey starts whispering in my ear how well I'm doing and further encouragement. Once Ashton has cleaned the wounds, he bandages them up and tapes them. "Jen, are there any other place where you cut?" he asks. I shake my head no and he pulls up my shirt a little to make sure I didn't cut my belly area, and lifts up my shorts, to make sure I didn't cut there either.