Imagine for Divergent432 (5SOS)

Laura's POV:

"Hi! You're caller 99! You just won tickets to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert tonight!" I hear on the other line of the phone. "Oh my God! I'm so excited! Thank you sooo much! You don't even know just how happy I am to be able to see them!" I excitedly yell through the phone. "Yep, you get front row seating as close as you can get to the stage, plus you get to meet the guys before the concert!" the radio host says excitedly, and I literally scream. "Thank you sooo much!"

Once we are off the air, I give the radio host my information so that he can set the ticket aside for me at the box office, and thank him one more time before hanging up. I am sooo excited! I've been trying to get tickets to go see my idols, 5 SOS for months now, but I wasn't quick enough in getting tickets so I thought that I wouldn't be able to go. When I heard that my local radio station was giving free tickets away, I of course started calling in to try to win them, and luckily I won! Not only do I get to see my idols in concert, but I also get to meet them!

I quickly drive back home and start to get ready for the concert tonight. I have two hours before I have to leave to get the tickets from the box office, then there's the meet and greet, then the concert. I decide for my outfit to go with a black crop top with some black ripped skinny jeans and a beanie. I put loose curls in my hair and put on some dark red lipstick with cat eye eyeliner to finish off my look. I don't want to look desperate, but I still want to look good. Once I'm completely ready, I look at the clock to see that it's time to go, so I grab my purse and start the drive to the arena.

I get to the arena that the boys are going to be playing at two hours before they are to head on stage, and I go to the box office to grab the tickets. I'm given a pass that states that I'm allowed backstage to meet the guys, and told to follow a security guard who will take me to meet my idols.

We walk for a minute before I hear a loud laugh and it sounds like someone fell off something. When we get to their dressing room door, I can now see Calum on the ground while Luke and Mikey are laughing at him and Ashton is giving him a hand up while trying to conceal his laughter too. I assume Calum must have fallen off the couch or something, and I start laughing too. That's when they all hear me and look up. "Oh, hi. You must be Laura right? Yeah, nice to meet you", Ashton tells me as he comes over and gives me a tight hug. Pretty soon all the guys are giving me a hug and introducing themselves, and I'm in heaven.

When Calum introduces himself, we look in each other's eyes, and it's like my heart is melting. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I can feel my cheeks start to flush. "Um, hi. I'm Calum. You look very beautiful love", he states a little shyly, but it's so cute that I just blush harder. "Nice to meet you guys. Um, you guys are my idols. I've loved you guys since your YouTube videos and was one of your first subscribers. Your music has gotten me through a lot of things in my life, and I can't ever explain just how much you all mean to me", I tell them shyly.

Calum pulls me into a hug after that, and brings me to his chest. He continues to hold me and says, "You have no idea how happy we are to have been able to help you. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and we will always love you so much". I smile at that and the other guys join in the hug. I enjoy just being in the cocoon of warmth and love that these guys are giving me, until one of their security guards knocks on the door and tells them that they have to get ready for the show.

They nod, and then slowly let go of me. "Thank you so much for supporting us throughout our career. We have to get ready now, but I hope you enjoy the show and we'll keep an eye out for you", Mikey says as the security guard leads me out of the room and to my seat up front.

About a half-hour later, the lights dim and I can hear "She's Kind of Hot" start to play. The arena explodes with screams and cheering and we all stand up to rock out to the music. I rock out to the music and am completely enjoying myself, but somehow, during the concert, I get pushed around and I end up in the middle of the crowd. I can't get out, and I start to feel claustrophobic. I'm trying to yell out for help, but no one can hear me because of the loud music and screaming. I start to get light-headed and all I see is blackness cover my vision.

Calum's POV:

The other guys and I are in the middle of playing our show, when I look out to the crowd to search for Laura. I don't know what it is, but something just clicked when I met her, and now all I want is to see her smiling and I want to be the one to protect her and keep her safe. I continue searching for her in the crowd, but I don't see her anywhere. "Did she leave? Did she not like the show?" I start thinking, but I'm sure that she wouldn't leave. I mean, she told us that she's been our fan since before we were famous, just YouTube stars. She wouldn't leave.

Something must have happened to her then. I start looking through the crowd more urgently, when I see someone on the ground. She's wearing the same beanie that Laura was wearing, so I know that it has to be her. I quickly call over a security guard and tell him to get Laura out of there, and bring her to our room so that we can take care of her.

You see, Ashton and Luke are doctors, so they can see if she's okay. I can see our security guard lifting her up, and I instantly get worried for her, but know that we have to finish the rest of the concert before we can help Laura. There's only two more songs anyway, so we quickly finish the set, thank everyone for coming out, then I run backstage.

I don't think the other guys actually realized what was happening per say, but as soon as they saw me run off, they knew something was up. I run into our dressing room and see Laura still passed out on the couch that I fell off of earlier today. I run to her and take her hand in one of mine, while running my fingers through her hair with the other.

Luke quickly runs to grab his and Ashton's medical bag, and just then I can feel Laura start to wake up in my arms, and she tries to get away from me out of fear. "Hey, shh, it's alright. It's just me, Calum", I tell her and she slowly calms down. "You fainted during the concert and so we brought you back stage. Luke and Ashton are doctor's so they are making sure that you are okay", I tell her while trying to comfort her while Ashton starts checking her vitals.

Laura is still freaking out while Ashton is checking her pulse, breathing, and blood pressure, so I start singing "She Looks So Perfect" to her and she starts to calm down a bit. Meanwhile, Luke is checking her eyes and making sure that she doesn't have a concussion or any other injuries. "It seems like she might have a small concussion, but nothing that needs critical attention. Her breathing has calmed down now, and she's a bit more focused now. Laura, how are you feeling" Luke says and Laura just curls up closer to me and says, "Good? My head hurts though. Can I have some painkillers?" Luke nods and goes to get her some pain killers.

Ashton then comes over and calmly says, "Laura, did you get over heated, or have a panic attack from the crowd being too rowdy? Do you know what caused you to faint?" Laura nods her head and tells us, "I think it was a bit of both. The crowd got overwhelming, and it got really hot all of a sudden and then I felt dizzy and that's the last thing I remember before waking up here". "Those crowds can get pretty overwhelming. I mean, they all love us so much that they are going to kill us. I'm glad though that you're okay", Mikey pipes up and we all laugh at his ill-attempt to relieve some of the tension in the room.

Luke then comes back and hands Laura some painkillers and water, and Laura takes it. After that, I end up curling up with Laura on the couch, just holding her in my arms and comforting her. "Thank you for taking care of me today", Laura tells me as we are cuddling on the couch. "Of course I'd take care of you. Laura, I know we just met today and all, but I feel this connection to you like no other that I've ever felt. Um, I was actually hoping that you'd like to be my girlfriend?" I ask, and I can feel Laura nod her head in my chest. "I would like nothing more. I truly love you, and have since I first saw you on YouTube. I'd be honored to be your girlfriend Cal", she tells me and turns around and gives me a kiss.

We kiss for a while until she yawns and I laugh and tell her, "Sleep love. I'm here for you". She curls back up in my arms and slowly falls asleep. I smile down at her sleeping form, and I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I bring her closer to my chest, and slowly fall asleep with her protectively in my arms.