Imagine for CurlyHairDrummer (1D)

Samantha's POV:

 My family just got back from going out to dinner to celebrate my big brother, Louis, coming home from his world famous tour. He's only here for a few weeks, then he's off to another part of the world to sing and make others happy and have fun. It's kind of hard, not seeing him for such long stretches of time, but we all know that he loves his job and we can't help loving that he's happy, and because of that, it makes us happy to see him so happy.

When we get home, it's really late, or at least really late for a 14 year old, so I tell everyone, "Night. I'm going to bed", and give everyone a hug. Louis' last and his hug is just a little tighter and longer than the others. "Night my little bear. I missed you" "Night, Loubear. I missed you more". We end our hug and I head up to bed. I fall asleep fairly quickly and go to dreamland.

 I wake up abruptly from my dreams with a pain in my stomach. I put my hand over my stomach and try to rub the pain out, but that only makes it worse. Because of the pain, I can't go back to sleep, and soon, I feel my stomach gurgle and I run to the bathroom. I just make it to the toilet, when I throw up violently in it. I continue throwing up and just feeling miserable and in pain. Once I feel like I can't throw up any more, I flush the toilet and just fall to the ground and lay my head on the floor and sleep.

  "Sam, Sammy?" I hear someone say in my ear, sounding kind of panicked and worried. I open my eyes and see Louis. "Sammy? Are you okay? Can you tell me what hurts babe?" "My tummy hurts. Lou, make it go away", I cry, sounding like a child because I'm in pain. "Oh baby girl, Right now all I can do is give you some medicine. Once it's day time, I'll take you to see my friends, they'll make you feel better". I nod my head and open my arms to show Louis I want to cuddle with him.

He first gives me some medicine and then brings me in his arms and we cuddle for a little while until I have to throw up again. "Lou, it hurts", I whine and he holds me tighter. "Shh, babe, it will be alright. I'm going to call my Harry and Niall, and ask if we can get you in early. Be right back". He sets me gently on my side and leaves to go grab his phone and call Niall and Harry. Now, I've met both Niall and Harry, so I know that they're very nice people, but I don't know how they're going to help. I mean, only doctors can help, and they're rock stars along with Louis, right.

  Lou comes back minutes later and says. "Sammy, you know how Liam and I write song when we're on our break and that's like our second job?" and I nod my head to show that I understand, "Well, Niall and Harry are doctors when we're on our breaks, and they are going to make you feel better, okay". I nod my head and Louis lifts me up. The rest of our family isn't up yet because it's only like 5am right now, so we leave a note on the fridge, telling them where we are and going, just in case they wake up before we come home.

 Louis drives to a small looking clinic that says "Rockin' Docs" on the sign. I see only two other cars in the parking lot, so I assume Harry and Niall are already here. Louis parks next to the two other cars and helps me out of the car. I try to walk, but I'm really tired and still feel sick, so Louis carries me in, while I lay my head on his shoulder and rest. We walk through the door, and I can hear Harry's voice first, greeting us and telling us to follow him back. Louis does and soon we're in a room with a whole bunch of equipment in it and he lays me down on a bed.

I see Harry at a computer, typing a way at something when Niall walks in. "Hiya princess! I'm sorry you're not feeling too well right now. Harry and I will make you better though", he says with way too much energy for this early in the morning. "Thanks Haz, and Ni, for coming in so early. I just didn't know what to do", Lou says. "No problem Lou. We are brothers. Your family is our family", Harry says as he turns around from the computer. "Okay love, can you tell us what hurts?" he asks with a chart in his hand. "My tummy hurts and I've been throwing up a lot", I tell them.

Harry writes it down and asks, "Have you eaten anything unusual lately, or do you have any other symptoms?" "Well, we went to a new restaurant last night and I had a hamburger, medium rare. It was kind of really pink on the inside though", I tell them and again Harry writes it down. "Okay princess, it sounds like food poisoning, but we're just going to give you a quick check up just to be on the safe side". I nod my head and Niall takes my temperature, and checks my heartbeat and pulse. "So far, you don't have a fever, and your heartbeat and lungs sound good". Harry then checks my eyes, ears, nose, and throat as well as checks if my throat glands are swollen or not. "Your throat's a little red, but that's probably because you've been throwing up lately, everything else looks good".

Right when he says that, I feel stomach lurch and I start gagging, so Niall grabs a bucket just in time to put it under my mouth. I throw up in it and Harry hands me a rag to clean my mouth with. "Thanks", I say and feel even worse now. "Okay princess, we have to check your tummy now. Can you lay back and we'll try to be as gentle as we can be", Niall says. I nod and lay back on the bed, while Harry leaves the room for a second. Niall feels my tummy and I cry out when he gets to the top middle part of my tummy, right where my stomach would be. He stops and says, "Sorry princess. Yeah, we were right, you have food poisoning. We're going to give you a shot to help fight the infection and hopefully help stop you throwing up, but you'll also need to drink lots of water. Even if you throw it back up, just keep drinking because that's the only way to flush it out and you don't want to have dehydration as well as food poisoning".

 I nod, and Harry comes back into the room carrying a shot on a tray. Usually, I'd be terrified of needles, but right now, I'm just so tired and just want the pain to go away, that I don't even care. "Okay love, look at Louis and it will be done in a second", Harry says as he cleans my arm. I look at Louis and he starts making funny faces to distract me. I laugh at that and Harry says, "All done", while putting on a bandage. "Wow, I didn't even feel it!" I say. "It's because you weren't thinking about it love and you have an awesome brother to distract you", he says. Niall then gives me a large glass of water that I have to drink before we can leave. I drink it slowly and we get ready to leave. "Thanks so much Harry and Niall for taking care of me!" I say and give them a hug. "No problem princess. We don't like seeing anyone hurt", Niall says and Harry says, "Hope you feel better soon love".

 Louis helps me up and we head back home. We get back home and it about 7am, so no one's up still. Louis takes me back to bed and tucks me in. He then lays down and holds me close until I fall asleep. "Thank you Loubear for taking care of me. I love you". He leans down and kisses my head, and says, "Love you too little bear. I'll be there for you whenever you need me". I curl up closer to him and we sleep so I can get better.