Imagine for mybaeisnialler (5SOS)

Hannah's POV:

"Hannah, come on baby girl, we have to go to my office. Don't you want to see your uncle Mikey, Ashton, and Calum? Let's go baby", I hear my daddy tell me. I shake my head no and run away. Ever since we got in an accident three years ago, I've been afraid to get in a car. I was four at the time and in that car crash, I lost my mommy and almost lost daddy, but luckily, he survived. Since then, he's become a doctor as well as his three best friends have too.

Usually, my daddy has to carry me out and buckle me in my car seat, all the while I'm crying and freaking out. Then he puts on some music and I close my eyes, and usually, I can sleep through the trip. Today however, I just woke up from my nap, so I know I won't be able to fall asleep in the car. I'll be awake the whole time.

Daddy carries me to the car, me kicking and screaming, and buckles me in my car seat. The whole while, I'm freaking out and crying. All of a sudden, daddy looks in the rearview mirror to see how I am, and I see a car back out in front of him. Daddy doesn't see it in time and we crash into it. We somehow flip the car completely and end up on it's side. All I feel is pain, but I can't see what actually is hurt because my car seat won't let me. The last thing I see is daddy waking up and turning to me from the front and trying to get to me. Then I see a bright white light that comes over my eyes and I pass out.

Luke's POV:

That car came out of nowhere. I swear, I checked before I looked in the rearview mirror if anyone was pulling out. I just wanted to make sure my baby girl was doing okay. OMG! Hannah! I look behind me and I can see that Hannah has a few cuts on her head and a few on her arms as well. It looks like she may have broken her arm from the way it's at a weird angle. I can't see too much more, but I see her close her eyes. "Hannah! Baby girl! Please don't close your eyes! Stay with me!" I yell out to her and try to get back there. When I move, I can feel pain go through my abdomen and ribs as well as leg. I probably have broken my ribs, and a broken leg but I really don't care about that right now. I just have to make sure that my baby girl is okay. I ignore the pain and climb into the back. I start checking Hannah's pulse and injuries.

A few minutes later, I can see the ambulance and a fire truck come driving up. I can see Ashton climb out of the ambulance, and he runs over. Usually, if it's a really bad call with a lot of potential injuries, we send on doctor with the rest of the EMT's. That way, if there is any really serious injuries, they can help out and possibly save the person. Ashton comes running up when he sees it's my car and that Hannah's in the car. "Luke, are you okay? Is Hannah okay?" he asks, and I call out, "I have a few broken ribs and a broken leg, but other than that, I think I'm okay. It looks like Hannah has a broken arm and a whole bunch of scrapes and scratches. She also passed out a few minutes ago. I can't see if she has any more injuries or not though", I tell him. "Luke, you idiot! You have broken ribs and leg and you're moving around! You could puncture a lung that way! Stop moving and sit still until we can get you guys out. The firefighters are coming right now to cut you out of this car", Ashton yells at me. I try to sit still, but I can't help wanting to help. I mean, I'm a doctor and I can't even help make my little girl not hurt. It's my fault that she's hurt in the first place. I just want to make her feel better. I can't lose her like I did her mom. She's all I have left.

The firefighters cut the top off my car and Ashton can finally get a backboard in here. He puts a neck brace on Hannah first, then carefully cuts through her car seat, takes her out, gently puts her on the backboard, and straps her in. They carry her out and I have to wait for him to come back and get me. Ashton comes back with the back board and stretcher. "Okay Luke, we need to get you on here. Can you lay down and we'll get going soon", he tells me. "Yeah Ash, did you also bring a splint for my leg?" I ask him, in which he says he did and gently gets me out. He puts on the splint and we head off. "Ash, where's Hannah?" I ask. "Don't worry, she was in the other ambulance. It's already gone ahead of us because she was in a more critical condition. She'll be fine. The other guys will take care of her just fine", he tells me as we are driving. He inserts an IV in my arm and gives me some painkillers. Slowly, I fall asleep.

Michael's POV:

We hear that there was a bad crash over near the highway. We sent Ashton with the paramedics to make sure everyone was okay. Once Ashton got there, he told us through the radio that it was Luke and Hannah. Of course, Calum and I started getting really worried then, seeing as it was our best friend and his daughter, especially since his past with car accidents. So, we are just waiting outside for the ambulance to show up now. Soon, we can see it coming and we head over to help them. We see that it's Hannah, and that she doesn't look too good. I take her and start checking her, while Calum waits for the other ambulance with Luke in it. I check her BP and start checking her injuries. Her BP is low, and it looks like she has a broken arm, scratches that'll need stitches and cleaning, and I'm going to do a CAT scan to see if she has anything else wrong. I check her pupils and the react normally, so I don't think she has a concussion, and I put an IV in her to help with the pain.

A few minutes later, she starts to wake up. "Daddy!... Where am I!?... Mikey, I'm scared!" she cries out and sees me. I gently take her hand, rubbing circles on it, and I tell her, "Hannah, sweetheart, you are going to be okay. You and your daddy were in a car accident. Your daddy is with Ashton right now on his way here. Ashton will make sure he's okay. Right now, I have to stitch up your cuts and then we're going to a room that will take pictures of your insides so I can see if you have any other injuries. You're going to be okay sweetie". She nods her head and I start stitching her cuts. We then go get her CAT scan and it comes back with no other injuries, so I set her arm and put a cast on it. "Sweetie, what color cast do you want?" "Blue please", she says and I give her a blue cast and give her something to help her relax and ease her pain. She falls asleep and I go over to find my best friend.

Calum's POV:

Luke shows up a few minutes after Hannah did with Ashton with him. "Calum, he has a broken leg, and broken ribs. When I got there, he was moving around, so check to make sure he hasn't punctured his lung or anything else", Ashton tells me. I grab my stethoscope and start checking his lungs. They sound clear, so he didn't puncture anything. I then take him straight to radiology to see how bad his break is. He has broken his leg completely, and he has four broken ribs. I set his leg and ribs and put a cast on his leg and wrap his ribs. It doesn't seem that anything else is wrong with him, and he keeps saying that he just wants to see Hannah, so we roll him to Hannah's room.

Along the way, I see Mikey who was just going to see how Luke was. I tell him that he's fine and so we roll him to Hannah's room. When Luke sees Hannah, even though he shouldn't, he gets up and crawls in bed with his daughter. He curls up to her and tells her, "I don't know what I would have done if I would have lost you. I love you baby girl. We must have had a guardian angel looking after us today". Hannah wakes up and says, "I saw her. She was beautiful. I saw mom covering our car right before I passed out. She protected us. I love you too daddy". They cuddle together and know that they will always be protected by their guardian angel.