Imagine for JenniXCX (5SOS)

Jenna's POV:

Finally, my brother, Luke and his three best friends were on a break from tour and we can hang out together again. To celebrate Luke's homecoming, we are having a huge campfire and BBQ at our house and invited everyone. "Hey Jen, bet you I can beat you in a game of football", Calum said with a gleam in his eye. "You're on! You're going down Cal", I say back as I grab the football and head to the grass. I've been playing since I was 2 years old, and I've played on competition level teams since I was 7, so I know that winning against Calum will be easy.

"Um guys, maybe you shouldn't do that. One of you could get hurt, and we really don't want to ruin the time we have left here in a cast or something", Luke says, trying to be the grown up, even though he's only 4 years older than me. "Nonsense, we'll be find", Calum says as I start dribbling the ball up the field. When Calum tries to steal the ball from me though, I do a fancy spinning move to get away from him and easily shoot it into the goal. "No fair! I wasn't ready!" Calum tries to complain, and I just stick my tongue out at him like a little kid and say, "It's not my fault that being on tour has made you so slow. You should work on your skills some more", and I start bouncing the ball on my knee a few times to show off. "Best two out of three then?" he asks. I think about it and think, what the heck, it's not like it will do any difference, and agree to his offer.

We set up again and I start dribbling the ball down the field again, but this time Calum's ready for me. He blocks me by putting his elbow up, and when I try to spin around him, I end up getting a hard elbow to my face. Pain erupts immediately and I can already feel blood trickling down my face from my lip and falling to the ground, staining the grass with red dots that are slowly becoming more and more, and I scream in pain and fear. "Oh Sh**! I'm so sorry Jen! I really didn't mean to do that", Calum says as the other guys run over when they hear my scream. I start freaking out, "Luke! I'm bleeding! I'm bleeding!" I yell and they all try to calm me down. "It's okay. You're going to be okay Jen. We are going to take care of you and you're going to be okay. Come on, let's go inside where we can take a look at that", Luke sweetly says as he gently drags me through the house and into his bathroom, with Calum following behind me and Michael and Ashton going off to get something.

When the boys aren't on tour, they are secretly ER doctors. They help out at the local hospital, since they don't have enough time to start up their own clinic yet. Either way, the hospital really appreciates the help, seeing as when they are on break the hospital gets four more doctors and it really helps even the doctor patient ratio. "Come on kiddo, sit on the counter for me while I take a look at your lip and clean it out. I promise to try to be as gentle as I can, but it's probably going to hurt, so just hold Calum's hand and squeeze it when it does", Luke tells me as I hop up on the counter for him and he gets on a pair of gloves and some alcohol cleaning pads from the little first aid kit. "Ready?" he asks and I hesitantly nod my head. He starts cleaning off the blood on my lip and it stings like no tomorrow. I squeeze Calum's hand and tears start forming in my eyes. "Shh, love, I'm almost done cleaning it. We just don't want it to get infected because you would be in a lot more pain that way", Luke tells me, and starts rubbing my arm with one hand while the other hand is cleaning my lip, trying to sooth me, and Calum pulls me into his arms. "I am so sorry Jenna. I never wanted to hurt you. My competitiveness came in and I let myself get too aggressive. I'm so sorry", he tells me and I lean my head on his shoulder, trying to show him that I forgive him while Luke finishes up cleaning my lip.

Moments later, Ashton and Michael come in the room with a bag of supplies. I can see them start pulling out stuff like topical ointments and Neosporin and other antibiotic kind of ointments that will make sure that I won't get an infection. Michael comes over with a cotton swab of ointment and says, "Jen, this is just going to help make sure that your lip doesn't get infected. It shouldn't hurt too much though", and starts gently cleaning out my cut again.

While he's finishing up with that, I look over and I can see Luke and Ashton pulling out a needle, and Calum pulling out supplies for stitches. When I see that, I start freaking out again and start shaking my head like a mad woman. Luke comes over when he sees that I'm scared and pulls me into his arms. "Shh love, you're okay. We have to give you stitches because the cut on your lip is bleeding too much and we need to close it. If we don't, then you would lose a lot of blood and then we'd have to give you a blood transfusion, which would mean that we'd have to go to the hospital to do that. Right now, we can still stay at home, and fix you up. Wouldn't you rather we do this, than have to go to the hospital?" Luke explains to me and I nod my head in his chest. I'm still scared, but I know that they have to do this or else it's only going to get worse.

Ashton comes over with the needle and says, "Just a few sharp pinches, then you won't feel anything. Close your eyes and count to ten and it will all be over". I close my eyes and Luke continues to try to comfort me, while Ashton sticks the needle in my lip and I whimper. "Almost done babe. You're doing so well", Ashton says. "Okaaayyy, done", he tells me and slowly my mouth starts to numb. Once it's completely numb, I see Calum come over with the supplies for the stitches and I start crying in fear again, while Luke and Ashton now try to comfort me. "Jenna, you won't feel any pain, just a bit of tugging then it will be over. Just stay as still as you can and continue to close your eyes and it will be over before you know it", Calum says. I close my eyes and start to feel Calum pulling on my lip. I know exactly what he's doing and it's freaking me out. However, before I can completely freak out, Ashton and Luke start singing Amnesia to me to try to calm me down, me still in Luke's arms, while Michael starts petting my hair to try to comfort me, and it helps me stay calm enough for Calum to finish.

Before I know it, Calum is done with the stitches, and they all start telling me how wonderful I was and giving me praise and comfort. Luke lifts me up into his arms and he carries me down stairs where we watch some movies and I watch them play video games, while I rest on the couch with ice on my lip to help with the swelling. No matter who's playing against who, at least one of them is sitting next to me and giving me some kind of comfort whether it be holding me, or letting me lay my head on their shoulder, or just being there. While they are in the middle of one of their arguments over who won the last round of some kind of Mario cart racing game, I pipe up and say with a bit of a lisp from my swollen lip, "Thank you guys. I love you, and I really don't know what I'd do if you weren't in my life". This of course prompts a group hug that basically squishes me, but I love them, so I don't mind, and we just cuddle and rest for the rest of the night.