Imagine for derpylover56 (1D)

Liam's POV:

I'm on my way to get my annual physical before tour starts. Every year, right before tour starts we have to get a physical done to make sure that we are healthy and caught up with all of our vaccines. However, I'm not all that big of a fan of doctors and I've always hated going to them, especially when all they do is jab shots in you and make you feel worse than before you came in. I don't really know why, but I've always hated doctors and hospitals, but since the other guys have already had their physicals, and management is threatening that if I don't go and get my physical done as well, then I won't be able to go on tour. So I really have no other choice and since I don't want to disappoint all of our fans, I'm sucking it up and getting the damn hated physical.

We finally arrive at the doctor's office, and I'm just sitting there in the car, trying to get the confidence that I need in order to get out of the car and go through those doors. However, it's not until I'm ten minutes late and my security guard is literally dragging me out of the car that I finally give up and except that I'm getting this physical. My security guard finally sets me on the ground once we are inside, and I can see people staring. I don't know if it's because I'm a famous singer, or if they are embarrassed for me for having to be carried in screaming and kicking by my security guard. I'm leaning on the latter, which makes me blush in embarrassment, as I just made a fool of myself.

I sign in, in which the lady at the front desk gives me a look of impatience and judging, but I just give her a small smile in apology for being late and making a spectacle, then sit back down on the uncomfortable seats.

A few minutes later, I hear my name being called, and I look up. At first I think that I've died and gone to heaven because standing in front of me is the most gorgeous woman that I've ever seen. She has long brown hair that has a sheen-like quality, and bright blue eyes that are sparkling like diamonds. She's tall, but not too tall, and has a smile to die for. My heartbeat goes out of control, and I feel a fluttering in my stomach just from looking at her.

It isn't until she waves her hand in front of my face though that I realize that she's said something and because I was so infatuated with her, I didn't even hear it. "Um, what?" I clumsily ask and she smiles. "I was saying that my name is Dr. Arzo and I'll be the one to give you your physical today. If you would just follow me on back, we could start", she says as she holds out her hand for me to take it.

She then leads me to a room with a bed, and a bunch of doctor's tools in it and asks me to put on a gown then leaves the room for a few minutes so I can change. I quickly change into the gown, then open the door a crack to let her know that I'm ready.

She comes back in with a tray in her hand with her tools on it, and asks me to sit on the bed, in which I do. She then comes over and says, "I'll be checking your heartbeat and lungs now. It will be a bit cold, but just relax for me please". She then sticks the stethoscope bell down my shirt and listens. "Your heart is going awfully fast. Are you feeling okay Mr. Payne?" she asks me after a few minutes of listening to my heartbeat.

I quickly respond and say, "You know, I'm feeling a little bit off today, but you definitely turned me on", already forgetting the fact that I hate doctor's exams. She blushes at that and then continues the exam. "Mr. Payne-" "Liam", I quickly interrupt her. "Fine, Liam, can you just look at the far wall for me? I'm just going to check your eyes and make sure that everything's okay there", she says and I try to look away from her, but I find that I can't. She's so beautiful that I'm distracted by it and can't keep my eyes off of her. "Please Liam, I really need to finish this exam, as well as you need to take it seriously or else you won't be able to go on your tour", she says, but I can see a bit of wavering in her eyes and that she really does like me, but is trying to be professional about it.

I nod my head and she continues on with the exam. "Liam, could you lay down for me?" she asks me and I give her a questioning look. "Don't worry, I just have to check your stomach and make sure that there's nothing wrong going on inside", she says with a small smile on her lips. "Um, okay", I tell her a bit nervous and lay down on the bed.

I see her rubbing her hands together for a bit, in which she just tells me that she doesn't want to startle me with cold hands. "Isn't there a saying; 'cold hands, warm heart, or something like that", I ask her with a smile and she blushes. She then starts lifting my shirt up and her blush increases ten-fold when she sees my ripped abs and toned body. "Um, so I'm just going to feel around and tell me if anything hurt or feels uncomfortable", she explains and I nod my head in acknowledgement.

I then feel her soft, small hands on my stomach, and butterflies erupt in my stomach from her touch. She gently palpates my stomach, but when she gets to my ribs and presses down, I start to move away. "Does that hurt? I'm so sorry!" she says in a panic, and I can see the wheels in her brain going a mile a minute to try to figure out what could be wrong.

I quickly explain though, "No it didn't hurt. I'm just ticklish there", I say, trying to put the cuteness charm on full throttle. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I promise to be more careful. I'm sorry again though", she says and looks down in slight embarrassment. "It's fine. Do you need to finish the exam, or are we all good?" I ask her, trying to make her feel a bit more comfortable. "Um, that part of the exam is done, but you will need a shot because you'll be going to different countries with different diseases", she tells me and I get a bit scared. "Don't worry, I promise that I'll be gentle. Just close your eyes for a bit and it will be over before you know it", she says, seeing that I'm a bit worried now.

I nod my head, trying to calm myself because I don't want to seem like a wimp in front of this beautiful young woman that I just met a little while ago. She gets the supplies ready, and I close my eyes, waiting for the pinch of the shot. A few seconds later though, I don't feel a pinch at all. Instead, I feel lips on mine and I open my eyes to see Dr. Arzo kissing me. I kiss her back and after a few seconds we break away. "I told you not to worry and that I'd be gentle", she says and I look down and there's an empty syringe in her one hand and a cotton ball in the other. She quickly cleans up the blood, puts a bandage on my arm, and throws everything away in a hazardous waste bid, then finishes the exam while I'm staring at her with my jaw to the ground in amazement. She literally just distracted me from getting a shot by kissing me.

She's just about to leave the room when I pipe up and say, "I'd like to find another doctor." She gives me a confused look, then a sad look, "Could I ask why? Was it something I did wrong?" she asks me. "No, No it's nothing you did, you're an amazing doctor and really gentle, but I really like you and I can't be dating my doctor. I know I'm not an organ donor, but I would give you my heart any day of the week", I say with a worried smile on my face, hoping that she wouldn't turn me down.

On the contrary though, I see her whole face brightens up and she asks, "I'm off in ten minutes. Would you like to grab some lunch with me?" I quickly nod my head, and say, "I would like nothing more. Can I just say though, out of all your beautiful features, your smile is my favorite" and she blushes. I then take her hand in mine and we walk out the door and go out for lunch.

Even though tour is coming up and I'll have to be leaving soon, I'm really hoping that Dr. Arzo and I can continue to see where this relationship goes. I really like her and as long as she's with me, I don't think I'll ever have a problem coming to the doctors ever again.

Hi guys! Sorry this is so corny, I don't really know how to flirt, so most of the pickup lines were horrible pick up lines that I found online. Forgive me :(

Let me know what you think and hope y'all are having a marvelous day/night! :)