Imagine for harrysbabesings (1D)

Megan's POV:

I'm lying in my boyfriend Harry's bed, crying because I feel so sick. I have a headache, my stomach hurts, my chest hurts, I feel all achy, I'm cold, and I'm tired. All day, I've been feeling sick, but I can't do anything about it. I've tried taking medicine, and resting, but I'm in so much pain that I can't sleep. Harry's been out all day with the boys doing interviews and rehearsals for his shows, so he doesn't even know how sick I feel. Right now though, all I want is to have him hold me in his arms and comfort me and tell me that I'm okay. I finally am able to get somewhat comfortable, and I fall into a restless sleep.

Harry's POV:

The guys and I are laughing at a joke that Louis just made, on our way home from rehearsals. We walk through the door to our tour bus, and I call out to my girlfriend Megan. "Meg, baby", I call out, but I don't hear anything. I start walking back to the bunks, and I see her sleeping in my bed. She's shivering and her face is all scrunched up, like she's in pain. I walk up a bit more and kneel down in front of her. "Baby, you okay?" I ask as I run my hands through her hair and feel her forehead. As soon as I feel her forehead, all I feel is heat, and I know that she has a fever. Megan slowly wakes up and groans in pain. "Baby, can you tell me what's wrong? What hurts?" I ask, already getting worried and going into doctor mode.

Yes, the boys and I are all doctors. We got our degrees while we were on our tour breaks, and we help out at the local hospital in London when we go home. Right now, we don't have enough time in our schedules to open our own clinic, but as soon as we have the time, that's what we want to do. We want to help others out and make them feel better. Megan doesn't know that we are doctors though, because she's kind of afraid of them. Every time we mention one of us having a physical done or having to get a shot (which we usually just do our selves or for each other), her face pales and I can see the fear in her eyes, so we never told her. However, in order for me to help her now, I think I'm going to have to tell her.

Megan whimpers and holds her arms out, signifying that she wants a hug. I gently tuck her blankets around her, and lift her into my arms, holding her tightly to me and making her feel loved. I bring her out to the living room area, where the other guys are and as soon as they see her in my arms, they know something's up. "Haz, what's wrong with Megan?" Liam asks, already helping to set up a comfy place to lay her down. "I think she's fallen ill. Can you get the supplies from the hall closet?" I ask him and he nods his head and heads off to get all of our doctor supplies.

I gently sit down on the couch with Megan sitting on me, and decide that now would be a good time as any to tell her the truth about us. "Meg, I know that you aren't feeling too good, but you have to listen to me and hear me out okay baby?" I asks her and she tiredly nods her head into my chest. "Okay babe, the guys and I are all doctors. I know that you don't like doctors and you're afraid of them, but we are going to make you feel better okay. I will tell you exactly what I'm doing and be really careful with you okay", I tell her as I give her a kiss on the forehead.

As soon as the words actually reach her brain, she starts to panic. She instantly sits up, and starts trying to get away from me. Niall comes over though, and gently but firmly holds her while whispering calming things in her ear as Liam comes in with our supplies. I hold onto Megan's hands, kissing them and rubbing them in my much bigger hands, while Liam and Louis quickly take her vitals and do a quick exam to see what's causing her to be sick. "Haz, it seems like she has a stomach infection, but I'm not sure. She has a pretty high fever at 102.2 and her stomach is red and swollen, but her throat glands are swollen and it sounds like her chest is rattling too. The only way for us to be sure what it is, is to take a blood sample and to do a spinal tap", Louis tells me, being careful that he doesn't say it loud enough for Megan to hear so that she doesn't start to panic. I nod my head to let Louis know that I heard him, and him and Liam start setting up the supplies for the blood test, and spinal tap. "Meg, it seems like you have a stomach infection, but to be sure, we have to do a spinal tap and blood test. I will be doing them, while Niall holds you. Know that I will never hurt you on purpose, and that this is only to help make you feel better. I love you", I tell her as I let go of her and kiss her cheek, but all she hears is blood test and spinal tap, and starts to squirm. Niall holds her tighter while she cries, and we all try to get her to calm down by saying calming things to her.

Pretty soon, she's calm enough for us to start. Niall has a hold on her, and the other guys are making sure that she can't see what I'm doing. I first want to get the blood test out of the way, so I wrap a band around her arm, and quickly, but as gently as possible, I slide the syringe in her arm. She cries out, but once I get enough blood, I gently pull the syringe out. "You're doing so well baby. Just a bit more okay?" I tell her as I bandage her arm and kiss her forehead. I hand the blood sample off to Louis and he goes to check it out to determine what might be the problem. "Okay babe, I need you to lay down on your stomach for me now", I tell her as I help maneuver her around onto her stomach. She again start to cry out, and this time I decide that she needs me more for comfort than for the procedure, so I let Liam do the procedure. I take her hand and look into her beautiful eyes and start singing "Strong" to her to help keep her calm while Liam inserts the Novocain to numb her up a bit, and then the huge sharp into her back to do the spinal tap. He gets the fluids that he needs, and hands it to Niall to go check it out, while I continue to comfort her and Liam bandages her back.

Once Liam's completely done, I pull Megan onto my lap, and I hold her in my arms. "I'm so sorry baby that we had to do that. We just want to make you feel better and the only way for us to do that was to do what we did", I tell her as she cries in my arms, and I hold her tighter, trying to comfort her as much as I can. Louis and Niall come back and say, "We were right. She does have a stomach infection, which is why her stomach is swollen, but she also has a cold on top of that, which is why her throat is inflamed and her chest is rattling", Niall tells me as he hands me two pills to get rid of the infection and help with the pain and fever, and an inhaler to help with her breathing. I give them to Megan, as well as a bottle of water that Liam hands me, and she winces as she swallows them. I then help her take the inhaler, and she quickly breathes in the albuterol from it, already starting to breathe better after.

I then get up, which causes her to whimper, "Baby, I'm just putting on a movie. That way we can cuddle and rest for the rest of the day", I tell her as I put in Harry Potter, her favorite movie, and then go back to her. I lift her onto my lap and hold her tightly, tucking the blanket around her to keep her warm and comfortable. For the rest of the day, we watch the whole Harry Potter series and cuddle in each other's arms.