Imagine for Demi275 (5SOS)

Danielle's POV:

I'm standing, waiting for my brother, Luke, and his band to finish dress rehearsals, when I start to feel nauseous and light headed. I try to ignore it, but soon I have to run to the bathroom to throw up. I lean my head over the toilet and everything that I have eaten for the day comes out. Once I feel like I'm not going to throw up again, I stand up and try to go back to Luke and the other boys. As I'm walking back through, I feel lightheaded again and soon I see black spots forming in front of my eyes and I hear someone calling my name. Then blackness.

Luke's POV:

 We are just finishing up the dress rehearsals when I notice that Danielle isn't in the audience, or backstage watching us anymore. She was there just a minute ago, where'd she go? I start thinking of all the places she could be and finally think I know where she is. Oh she must have needed the toilet. I don't worry about it for the time being and know that she'll be out soon.

After rehearsals, Danielle still isn't out here. I tell the other boys, "I'm going to go look for Danielle". They nod their heads and I go towards the bathrooms. As I'm walking, I see Danielle walking away from me. I yell out her name and run up to her. Just as I get to her, she collapses and luckily I catch her in my arms. I lay her down gently and start to look for any injuries or whatnot. Not many people know this, but the other boys and I have medical degrees and we are doctors. Once our band started up though, we decided to go out on tour and have fun, rather than be doctors in a hospital.

  I feel Danielle's forehead and notice that she has a really high fever and her face is really pale. I lift her up into my arms and take her to the other boys so that we can do a check up on her. As I'm walking to our dressing room, where the other boys are, Danielle wakes up. "Luke? What happened?" "Hey babe. You collapsed in the hall way. Are you feeling okay?" "No Luke, I don't feel okay. My stomach hurts and I've already thrown up today. I'm tired and when I open my eyes, everything's spinning" "Okay babe, I'm just going to bring you to the other boys and we are going to take care of you", I tell her as I walk into the dressing room. The other boys see her in my arms and Calum asks, "What the hell happened?" "She collapsed outside the bathrooms. She has a fever and she says that her stomach hurts as well as she's feeling dizzy", I tell them and Mikey leaves to go get the medical bag.

 I lay Danielle on the couch in the room and Mikey comes back through the door with our medical bag in hand. I grab the thermometer, Calum grabs the stethoscope, and Ashton grabs the light. "Okay babe, I'm just going to take you temperature. Open your mouth for me please", I ask her and she opens her mouth. I place the thermometer under her tongue and we wait for it to beep. After a minute, it beeps and I look at it. 102.2 F! That's not good at all. We have to get her body temperature down now. I grab some towels and a bucket of water and start putting them on her head, feet, and neck, trying to cool her down, while Calum checks her breathing and Ashton shines a light in her eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. "Hey love, it seems like you are really sick. We have to give you an IV because your fever is so high as well as you threw up and are dehydrated now so you need fluids", Ashton tells her.

At the mention of IV and needles, Danielle starts freaking out. "No, please! I'll drink water or sleep or whatever you want, just don't give me an IV!" Danielle has always been afraid of needles, especially IV's. She's so afraid that she refuses to get her ears (or any body part for the matter) pierced and gets creeped out every time any of us go to get a new tattoo done. She starts crying hysterically and I pull her into my arms and try to comfort her. "Babe, you need it. If you drank something, you'd just throw it back up at the moment. I promise, I'll be with you the whole time as well as we'll have Mikey do it. He's the best at doing IV's, so it shouldn't even hurt". Danielle continues to cry and I just hold her for the time being.

Pretty soon, she settles down and I hold her on my lap, while Mikey grabs the supplies and gets ready. He comes back into the room with the supplies in hand and when Danielle sees the supplies, she starts freaking out again and try to run away. Ashton helps me hold her, and between Calum and Mikey, they are able to insert an IV into her arm. "All done hun", Mikey smiles and tells her as he takes off his gloves and puts the supplies away. "What? You're done? It didn't even hurt!" Mikey just smiles and says, "I know hun. You were so worried and afraid that it would hurt, that you didn't even know that I did it already. Told you I'm good at IV's". "Now that we have an IV set up, we have to give you something to get your fever down, as well as help you stomach ache. I'm just going to put this in your IV then and it will help", Ashton told her. He puts some medicine in, and soon she's too tired to keep her eyes open. "Go to sleep babe. We'll take care of you", I tell her and give her a kiss on the forehead. She closes her eyes and just lets the sleep and IV heal her.