Imagine for kendalllalala (5SOS)

Kendall' POV:

Today, Mommy's taking me to the doctors. I don't like the doctor's because they are mean, have scary coats and use pointy tools. I really don't like when they poke me with their tools because it hurts really badly. Mommy and I get to the doctor's office and I try to read what the sign says, but I'm only five, so I can't read all the well.

We walk in and I see all kinds of toys and such in the waiting room. I get excited because I get to play with toys now, and I completely forget where we are. Mommy leaves me to play with the toys and goes to check me in at the nurse's desk. I continue to play with the toys, until I hear my name be called. I look up and I see two doctors waiting for me, and I remember where we are and why I'm here. Mommy comes to get me and I start crying because I'm so scared. She picks me up and takes me to the two doctors. They introduce themselves as Dr. Luke and Dr. Ashton. "Hi cutie, what' your name?" Dr. Ashton asks and I just curl up closer in mommy's arms. "Aww, sweetie, no need to be scared. We don't bite, I promise", Dr. Luke says and sticks his pinky finger out for a pinky promise.

 Slowly, I stick out my pinky and he interlocks them together to show that he'll keep his promise. Dr. Ashton then takes me out of my mommy's arms and says, "Why don't we come on back, and we can see if you are as tall as a giraffe yet", which makes me smile just a little bit. He sees this and says, "Yes! I got a smile!" This makes me smile more and he carries me on back.

They take me over to an area where they will take my temperature, blood pressure, height and weight. "You've grown a lot since you've last been here cutie", Dr. Ashton says once they've done those tests. We then walk into a room and I see a whole bunch of doctor supplies in it. This makes me scared again and I hide my face in Dr. Ashton's chest, trying to get away from all the tools. "Hey sweetie, it's alright. We won't do anything without telling you what it is and what it will do. None of these tools will hurt you. Now, can I please see your pretty eyes again?" Dr. Luke says as he rubs my back trying to comfort me. I nod my head and they get on with the exam.

They tells me what they are doing and what it's used for throughout the exam and I start to warm up to being here. "We are almost done sweetie. You just need a blood test left", Dr. Luke says and leaves the room to get the supplies. When I hear this, I immediately start crying again and try to run out of the room. I get halfway to the door, when Dr. Ashton catches me in his arms and holds me. "It's okay cutie. This is the last thing and then you're done".

 I continue to cry in his arms as he tries to comfort me. Dr. Luke comes back in the room, with a bunch of supplies for the blood test. I see it and again try to get away from it and my breathing starts to get labored. I soon start to get dizzy from not breathing right, and Dr. Luke tells me, "Sweetie, you need to take deep slow breathes now. Just like this", he shows me as he takes a big slow breath of air. I try to copy him and soon my breathing goes back to normal. "Hey cutie, why don't you sit on my lap? That way you can hold my hand and I can help keep you safe. I'll be like your superman, here to protect you from Evil Shot, the scariest bad guy around", Dr. Ashton says as we does a superman pose . I laugh at that and sit on his lap.

Dr. Ashton holds me in his arms and puts my head in his chest, so I can't see what Dr. Luke's doing. Soon, I feel Dr. Luke put the vaccine in and I whimper in pain and fear. "It's okay sweetie, I'm almost done", Luke says. "Why don't we sing a song?" Dr. Aston says and we start to sing together. Pretty soon, Dr. Luke finishes the blood test and gives me a hug. "You did so well sweetie! I'm so proud of you. You know we'd never hurt you on purpose. We just need to make sure you are healthy". I hug him back, and then thank them. They take me back to the front area and Mommy and I leave. Thanks to Dr. Ashton and Dr. Luke, I'm not as afraid of doctors and everything as much.