Imagine for cookiemonster036 (1D)

Niall's POV:

"Chinouk, baby girl, it's time to get up", I say to my little three year old sister as I gently wake her up. "No Ni, feel icky", she wines and curls up into a ball. I put my hand to her forehead and feel her burning up. "Oh baby girl, you're burning up! Come on, let's get you some medicine princess", I tell her as I gently lift her up, blanket and all, and bring her downstairs.

Luckily, Harry and Mikey walk in through the door, already in their work scrubs, and ready to go to work. "Hey Ni, ready to go make people healthy?" Mikey asks me as her grabs some toast and Nutella, and shoves it in his mouth like he's starving. Harry, Mikey, and I are doctors and we have a doctor's clinic that we run. "Hey guys, Chinouk isn't feeling too good today, so I'm going to stay home to take care of her", I tell them, and Harry pipes up, "Nonsense Ni, just bring her with us, and we can take care of our little love bug at the clinic", he says as he picks Chinouk up and cuddles her in his arms and she cuddles back into him. "Okay then, let me just get her teddy bear, and then we can leave", I say as I quickly run up to her room and grab her favorite teddy bear, then go back down to see that Harry has already gotten Chinouk in her car seat, and we drive off to the clinic.

When we get to the clinic, Michael carries Chinouk's still sleeping form in while Harry and I get everything set up to do a quick exam on her. We lay her down on the bed, and Harry wakes her up. "Hey love bug, can you wake up for me?" he asks and she slowly opens her eyes and whines. "Hawwy, I feel icky", she tells him with a pout and starts crying. "Oh, baby girl, we are going to make you feel all better. Can you just tell us what feels icky?" I asks as I lift her onto my lap and cuddle her, trying to get her to settle down. "Do you want your teddy bear? I brought him, and he's going to help you feel all better", I tells her as I hand her her teddy bear and she cuddles it tightly. "Sweetheart, I'm going to take your temperature. Just hold still for a bit and it will all be over", Mikey says as he gently inserts the thermometer in her ear. "101.3, okay sweetie, I'm just going to listen to your heart and lungs. Can you take big breathes for me? Just like me?" Michael kindly asks her and takes a few deep breathes to show her what to do. She takes some deep breathes, and Mikey listens with his stethoscope. "Sounds good sweetie. Now, can you open your mouth like a lion, so I can take a quick peek inside? But don't eat me please, I don't taste all that good", Mikey says jokingly, and Chinouk giggles and opens her mouth for him. "You're doing awesome love bug", Harry says and he ask her, "Okay love, can you lay down for me so that I can check your tummy?"

At the mention of Harry checking her tummy, Chinouk started to cry again, and shook her head no. "Come on baby girl. Harry won't hurt you. He just wants to make you feel better. How about Harry first does everything he's about to do to you on your teddy, that way you can see and it won't be scary?" I suggest and she nods her head, and curls even closer into my chest, but hands Harry her teddy bear. Harry gently feels the teddy's tummy, then listens to it using his stethoscope, then hands it back to Chinouk. "That's all I'm going to do love, I promise. Now, will you let me do that to you?" he asks, and she hesitantly nods her head.

I help lay her down, and take her hand in mine, then Harry gently feels her tummy and listens to it. When he feels her tummy though, she winces, and starts crying. Harry quickly finishes up, and I say, "All done baby girl. I'm so proud of you princess" and give her a kiss on the forehead, but feel her burning fever again. "Ni, I think Chinouk just has a stomach bug", Mikey says. "Okay, can you go get the injection ready then?" I ask him and he nods his head and leaves the room to get the supplies. I hold Chinouk carefully in my arms, trying to leach the sickness out of her and make her feel better, but of course, it doesn't work.

A few minutes later, Mikey comes back in with a tray with a needle on it, and Chinouk sees it. She starts freaking out, and trying to get away from it and me, but I hold her tightly in my arms, and Harry tries to comfort her. "Love, this is going to make you feel so much better. It's just a sharp pinch, then we can go home and watch movies and cuddle with your teddy. Just close your eyes and count to ten for me love", Harry says in a soothing voice, but nothing is working. She's still squirming around and crying, so I have to hold her down with the help of Harry, while Mikey quickly administers the shot.

Once the shot is administered, we all go into comforting mode, trying to get Chinouk to calm down and relax. "Shh, sweetie, everything is all right. No more needles, and now you'll feel better in no time", Mikey says as he pets her head while Harry starts singing a lullaby to her, and I continue to hold her. Pretty soon, she falls asleep in my arms, so I carry her to the car and we drive back to my place. For the rest of the night, we cuddle with Chinouk and watch movies, while she sleeps and gets better.