Imagine for ifzdifzz (1D)

Iffah's POV:

My brother, Harry and I were walking around London, trying to find a present for our mom's birthday next week. At first, we were going to get her a necklace, but none of the necklaces really screamed out to us for her. Now, we are thinking about getting her a spa day. She is so wonderful and the best mother ever, so she deserves to pamper herself and have a spa day. Unfortunately, its half way across the city, and traffic is such a mess that taking a bus would only take longer, so Harry and I decide to walk it. About halfway there, I can feel my asthma start to kick in and my breathing starts to get labored. Ever since I was little, I've had really bad asthma that usually I can cure with just a few puffs of my inhaler, but I kind of forgot to bring it with us today, and I definitely don't want to tell Harry that. He's a doctor as well as my brother, so not only would he be really protective, but he'd give me a huge lecture about responsibility and that I should always bring my inhaler wherever I go. I don't want to deal with that, so I suck it up and continue the trek downtown.

We finally get to the salon where they have the spas, and I'm just about huffing and puffing from lack of air being able to get to my lungs. I know I'm in the middle of having an asthma attack and I can't do anything about it. If you've ever tried to breathe through a straw and only a straw, no breathing through your nose or anything else, then you'd know what an asthma attack feels like. It's like no matter how hard you want the air, or how any times you try to breathe, you can't get enough air to function. Harry walks in and gets the gift certificate for our mom's present, while I wait outside. When he comes back, he sees that I'm having a hard time breathing and that I'm in distress. "Iffah?! Are you okay? What's wrong?! Iffah!" I can hear Harry asking all these questions, but I can't respond. I'm starting to feel lightheaded and start to sway. I feel Harry lifting my arms behind my back to help me breathe a little bit better and looking for my inhaler. "Iffah, where's your inhaler? Did you bring your inhaler?" Harry asks me and I can barely make out what he's saying through the dizziness, but I shake my head no. All of a sudden, I feel myself get lifted in the air and I'm being carried by Harry. He's running with me in his arms to his clinic, which luckily is right down the street. Before we can get there though, I feel the dizziness overcome me and I pass out in my big brothers arms, knowing that he'll protect me and make me better.

Harry's POV:

As soon as I walked out of that building, I saw Iffah struggling to breathe. I figured that she was having an asthma attack after asking her a few questions and checking her pulse. It's really high, which worried me because that means that her heart is working too hard to get oxygen to her brain. Iffah starts to sway and I don't even think she knows what I'm doing. I reached for her inhaler, but it wasn't on her. "Iffah, where's your inhaler? Did you bring your inhaler?" I asked her and in her dazed mind, she shook her head no. I knew right away that she was on her way to passing out from lack of oxygen that I needed to get her to the clinic as soon as possible or else she could possibly have brain damage. I lifted her small frame easily into my arms and ran the few blocks to the clinic I own with my four best friends. I get almost there, when I feel Iffah pass out in my arms. "No, Iffah! Love wake up! You can't do this to me!" I panic and run faster.

As soon as I run through the door, the first person I see is Liam. "Li, get a breathing treatment set up now! Iffah had an asthma attack and forgot her inhaler", I tell him and he runs off to get the medicine for the nebulizer. Louis hears the commotion between Liam and me, and comes out to investigate it. "Haz? What's going on?" He sees Iffah passed out in my arms and goes into action. "Quick, let's get her in a room and on oxygen to help her breathing while Liam gets her breathing treatment ready", he says as I panic and stand there. Louis sees that I'm not moving and takes her out of my arms and runs into a room. Now that the adrenaline has passed, I finally feel the effects of what all happened. My brain goes into overdrive and I start shaking and thinking, "How did I not notice this sooner?" I'm a bad brother for not taking care of her better. I finally settle down and walk into the room that Louis brought my little sister in and see that Niall and Louis now have her hooked up to a heart rate monitor and are doing a check up on her. Niall has his pen-light out, opening her eyes to make sure that there's no permanent brain damage, while Louis uses his stethoscope to see how bad her breathing is. While they are doing that, I take Iffah's hand in mine and hold it, completely ignoring the fact that I'm a doctor and could be helping them. Right now, my brain isn't in doctor mode, it's in brother mode, so I don't think that I could even help her at the moment. A few moments later, Liam comes barreling in with the medicine and Zayn brings in the nebulizer. They hook it up to her and soon, I can see that her stats are slowly rising and getting better. They leave the room once they see that the medicine is working, and I start to cry from fear of almost losing my baby sister.

After about three minutes of worried waiting, Iffah finally opens her eyes. "Haz? What happened?" she asks me and I take her small hand in my much bigger one. "Oh love, thank heaven you're alright! I was worried sick! You had an asthma attack and didn't have your inhaler on you. I brought you to the clinic and on the way you passed out. We gave you a breathing treatment and hooked you up onto some oxygen to get your airways open and get enough air in them", I tell her with tears falling down my face and proceed to ask her, "Why didn't you tell me that you were having an asthma attack? I could have helped you or we could have taken a bus and just waited in traffic", I tell her as I give her a huge hug and cuddle her in my strong arms. "I didn't want you to get mad at me for forgetting my inhaler, so I just sucked it up and tried to deal with it", she tells me and it breaks my heart that she felt so scared of telling me that she put herself in distress. "Babe, I wouldn't have been mad at you. I love you too much to be mad at you. I may have told you that you should always have it on you, but I wouldn't have been mad. I almost lost you today, and that would have killed me. I can't lose you. You are my only little sister and yes, I'm going to be protective of you because of that reason. Please promise me that you will never hide another asthma attack from me again", I tell her as we hug it out and she curls up in my arms.

Louis comes back in the room at that moment and starts checking her stats again. I could have done it too, but right now, he's her doctor and I'm her brother. Louis tells us that her breathing is back to normal and that she's free to leave whenever she's ready. I help Iffah get up and Louis hands her an inhaler. "Just in case you need it for the journey home", he tells her. "Oh no, we are taking a bus on the way back home", I tell them and we head off. We take the bus home and Iffah falls asleep on the ride back. I carry her off and bring her to her bed. I tuck her in and give her a kiss on the forehead and just let her sleep. She's had a hard day on her body, and she needs to rest. I really don't know what I would have done today if I lost her. She is my baby sister and I love her. From now on, I'm going to carry an extra inhaler just in case on my at all times. That way this will never happen again.

Hi guys! I just wanted to thank y'all again for reading, voting, commenting, and just supporting this book. This book is for you guys. You guys are the driving force of this book and the reason why I keep posting more imagines is for you, so thank you :)