Imagine for mybaeisnialler (5SOS)

Hannah's POV:

 My 5 year old twin brother Ashton and I are in the backyard playing ambulance on our play structure. We like playing this game because we want to be like our Daddy (Luke), Papa (Michael), and older brother, Calum. Daddy and Papa are doctors and Calum is training to be a doctor.

Right now, we are using some stuffed animals as patients and "healing" them. I'm the ambulance and Ashton's the doctor. He's in the play structure (hospital), waiting for me to bring him the "patients" in so he can heal them, just like our daddies and brother heal their patients."Oh no! Look at all these hurt patient! I better get them to the hospital stat", I giggle and run around and collect all the hurt "patients" and run up the slide. But it's kind of hard to run up the slide without using my arms because I have all the stuffed animals in my arms, and so I fall. I hear a crack and bang and then feel immense pain in my leg and head. "Owww!" I yell and Ashton climbs down and run over to me. "Hannah! Are you okay?" I try to shake my head and whimper and cry in pain. "I'm going to get daddy", he says and runs into our house.

 I start to get a little lightheaded from the pain and just as I'm about to pass out, I hear my daddies yelling my name, sounding panicked. I immediately open my eyes again and I see both Daddy and Papa running over. They get to me and kneel down. "Hannah love, can you tell daddy what hurts?" I nod my head and I can feel Papa put my head in his lap and him stroking my hair to keep me calm and comfort me. "Daddy, I don't feel good. My leg hurts and my head hurts. Can I sleep now?" I tell them. "No baby, you can't sleep. We need you to stay awake until we can figure out if you have a concussion or not", Papa says gently.

I see Calum running out with a bag in his hands. "I ran as fast as I could and got your guys medical bag out from the car", he says as he hands over the bag to my daddies. "Is she okay?" Calum asks as he takes my hand in his and rubs my arms. "I'm sure she will be. Love, I need to shine a light in your eyes. Just follow it and let me know if anything hurts", Daddy says. He shines the light and I cringe away because it's really bright and I don't like it. "Just a bit longer. Can you follow the light with your eyes, love?" I try to, but it makes me feel dizzy. "Daddy, I don't like that. It makes me feel dizzy", I tell them and they give each other a look. "Okay babe, Daddy's just going to feel your leg to see where it's hurt the most. He'll be as gentle as he can, okay". I nod my head and I feel daddy's hand on my leg. He starts feeling the bone, and I scream in pain. He then gets something out of his bag and I feel something bracing my leg now. "Shhh, love. All done. We have to take you to our office now though, so we can make you feel better". I nod my head, and Papa gently lifts me in his arms as Calum holds my braced leg as still as possible and Daddy takes Ashton's hand.

 We go to the car and Daddy drives, with Calum in the passenger's seat. I'm lied down on the seat with Papa holding me and Ashton in his car seat. I start to feel tired again and I close my eyes. The last thing that I hear is "Hannah, you need to stay awake. Hannah!" before I'm asleep.

Michael's POV:

"Hannah, you need to stay awake. Hannah!" I say to my 5 year old daughter. Luke and I love our kids equally, but I will always have a special place in my heart for my little girl, so it literally makes me feel like someone is punching me in the stomach right now because I can't do much to help her. I can't ease her pain at the moment and I can't make her feel better.

 The others in the car (except Luke, since he has to pay attention to the road), all look at Hannah and I, and Calum gets out of his seatbelt to help me. "Dad, what can I do to help?" he asks. "Grab a water bottle and give it to me please". He grabs a water bottle from the back, and gives it to me. I try to wake Hannah up by pouring a little it on her forehead, but it doesn't help. I then try rubbing her sternum a bit to try to get a response out of her, but it doesn't do anything. I am just finishing that when I hear Luke yell, "We're here!" and Calum and I lift her out and run her into our office, while Luke gets Ashton out of the car and runs in behind us.

The first thing that we do is get her in the CAT scan machine to make sure her head's okay and there's no swelling. Luke meets us in the room and gives Calum his younger brother to hold. Luke asks, "Cal, please take your brother and entertain him, while we make sure your sister's okay", and Calum leaves with Ashton in his arms. Once we see that Hannah's head isn't swelling, and she doesn't have any bleeds in her brain, we let out a breath. Our baby girl's going to be just fine, she just needs to rest and relax right now.

We get her out of the CAT scan machine and I insert an IV in her arm with pain medication in it to help ease her pain. Just as we get it inserted, Hannah starts to wake up. "Hi baby, you're at our office. Do you remember what happened?" I ask her, and she tells me that she fell off the slide. "That's right love. We're going to fix your leg now okay. I promise, we won't let it hurt", Luke tells her and gives her a kiss on the forehead. We then take a few x-rays of her leg and see that she broke it in two places.

Luke carries her into a room, and we set her leg. "Love, what color do you want your cast to be?" Luke asks her. "Pink, please". We both nod our head, and wrap her leg in pink wrap. I then give her some more pain medication and pick her up to go out to the waiting room, while Luke grabs her a set of crutches for later. We walk out to the waiting room to see Calum and Ashton playing doctor again, and we laugh at how cute they are together. They see us and Ashton runs up to us and asks, "Is sissy okay? I don't like her being hurt. It makes me feel bad". Luke picks him up and tells our youngest boy, "Yes, sissy will be okay. She just won't be able to play all that much until her leg heals". Calum then walks over and gives us a hug, and pretty soon we are all in a big group hug with Hannah in the center. "Thank you for taking care of me Daddy, Papa, Calum, and Ashton. I Love you", Hannah says and we all aww and tell her we love her too.