Imagine for JordanHearn1998 (5SOS)

TRIGGER WARNING! THIS HAS TALK OF CUTTING AND BULLYING, SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF THIS WILL TRIGGER YOU 

Lilly's POV:

I just got out of a huge lecture class and am walking to my college dorm when I see the school's meanest girls come walking up to me. "Hey Lilly, I heard that you slept with all the men from the football team. You know that makes you a slut right? Who am I kidding, you were a slut even before you did that", they yell out so everyone around me can hear, and start laughing and walk away. I hate those girls. I've never slept with any of those men. I mean, I'm still a virgin and I have a boyfriend, so I'd never want to sleep with them! But because of them, now the whole school is going to think that I'm a slut and I'm dirty.

You would think that in college people would grow up and not bully others, but they still do. All my life I've been bullied because I'm smarter than the average girl, or I like experimenting on my hair colors, or because of my appearance in general, and it's gotten to the point that I can't take it anymore. I run to my dorm and quickly grab my trusty blade and make three cuts on my thigh.

Once I've cleaned up my thigh a bit and try to cover it with a bandage, I look at my phone to see that my twin brother, Michael, has called. Yes, I'm a twin, and yes, he's the same Michael from 5SOS. He went on to be a rock star with his best friends, and I'm stuck in college trying to get an art degree to be the next big artist.

I quickly call Mikey back to see why he called because he's supposed to be on tour right now. "Hey, little sis, what's up?" I hear on the other side of the line. "I'm only younger than you by ten minutes Mikey! But I wanted to see why you called. Aren't you on tour right now?" I tell him and he starts laughing a bit. "Yeah, we're on tour still, but we're in your town right now. We have a gig tomorrow night, but got here a day early because I wanted to see you. Is it a crime now that I want to see my little sister?" he asks as he teases me. I get a little bit mad at him, but I've never been one to stay mad at people, especially my goofy brother. "No it's not a crime. What did you want to do?" I ask. "Well, I'm actually right outside your dorms now in the black range rover. I wanted to take you out on a shopping spree, and maybe we can meet up with Luke for dinner so you can see him too", he says and I get all happy. Not only will I get to see my brother, but I'll also get to see my boyfriend too! Yes, Luke is my boyfriend. We have been dating for a little over a year now and we talk on the phone a lot, and facetime each other, but I miss seeing him. "That sounds great bro, give me ten minutes and I'll be down", I tell Mikey then hang up. I quickly take a look at my cuts, which look a little bit red and swollen, but I ignore it and put on a pair of black skinny jeans to cover them, then fix my hair and makeup and grab my leather jacket.

When I get to the car, the first thing that I feel is Mikey pulling me into a huge hug that squishes me. "Mikey, I love you too bro, but I can't breathe", I mutter out and he releases a bit, but refuses to let me go. I can feel his leg brush my new cuts, and I wince in pain. He instantly releases me and gives me a quick once over to make sure I'm okay. "It's fine Mikey, you just hugged me too tight", I tell him, but I think my cuts have opened up because I can feel a stinging as well as some wetness dripping down my leg. Good thing I wore black pants, because if not then he'd be able to see the blood.

You see, Mikey as well as the other guys are all doctors and have their own clinic along with the guys from One Direction. If Mikey saw the blood on my leg, he would have gone into doctor mode, and that wouldn't be a good idea because then he would wonder why I was bleeding, and I'd have to tell him that I cut, which wouldn't be good for me. No, I'll just deal with it later on. It'll probably clot and stop bleeding soon anyway.