Imagine for AshleyMartin946 (Both)

Okay, so this is a little bit darker than I usually write, so I just wanted to let you guys know. I didn't go into details or anything, but still wanted to post something up top.

Ashley's POV:

I wake up in the back of a car, confused and hurting all over. I look around, but my vision's a little fuzzy and it makes my head hurt too much, so I close my eyes, trying to stop the spinning and breathe through it. When I finally feel like the world isn't going to collapse on me, I open my eyes again and take in my surroundings. I can see I'm in the back of a moving car, and I see someone driving. The person looks back at me and fear washes over me. "Oh good, you're awake. Now the fun can really start", I hear my ex-boyfriend Calum say to me with a wicked smile on his face. He looks like the joker from batman, with that crazy gleam in his eye and sinister smile. I whimper in fear and try to make myself smaller. That's when I notice that my clothes are ripped and I'm freezing, as well as I can see blood on me. "Sorry about that love, you put up quite a fight. I had to knock you out in order to be able to kidnap you", he tells me. He then says, "I know you didn't mean to break up with me, and that you really do love me, but if I can't have you, then no one can". This makes me mad because the reason why I broke up with him in the first place was because I noticed how controlling he was getting to be and I didn't like it. "I broke up with you for a reason. You're a crazy person and I definitely broke up with you on purpose", I yell at him, finally finding my voice. "Oh love, you won't be saying that once I'm through with you", he says as we pull into an old empty warehouse. He presses on the back of my neck, and I black out.

A few weeks later:

"Ashley, wake up", I hear Calum say to me while he shakes my shoulder. Pain flairs up from him keeping my hands behind my back for so long, and I whimper in pain. "Love, I want to play", he says as I open my eyes and see a crazy look in his eye. He presses down on a few of the many deep cuts he's left on my delicate skin, and I scream in pain. He then starts moving my broken leg and he continues this, but before he can get into doing anything else, I hear "Police! Get your hands in the air", and the door gets busted down. I see the police quickly take Calum into custody, then a woman police officer sees me and quickly runs over. She throws her jacket over me when she sees the shape I'm in and tries to comfort me, but I black out from all the pain I'm in, knowing that Calum can't hurt me again.

Niall's POV:

I'm told by the chief doctor, Harry, that a young woman was found in a captive situation by the police and is being rushed over here. I'm put as her head doctor, so before she gets here, I get some things that I know that she'll need. I grab IV equipment and some warm saline, because I know that she'll probably be freezing since she was on the cold ground for so long, as well as pain reliever, and blankets, and get a room ready for her for when she's brought in. A few seconds later, I hear Liam, one of my friends who's a paramedic, come in yelling out what's all wrong with her and what they've done so far. "This is Ashley Martin, age 20, found in an abandoned warehouse right outside of town. Unconscious when arrived at scene, and given 5cc morphine to help with the pain. Upon examination, we found a broken leg, multiple contusions and deep cuts, a concussion, and her body temperature was severely low at 97.4 degrees. We splinted her leg, and bandaged her cuts", he tells me as we wheel her into a room. "Okay, got it. Thanks Liam", I tell him and he nods, then quickly leaves in order to go help more people.

I first hook her up to the IV with warm saline, to help warm her up a bit, then start checking her cuts and bruises. I notice that a lot of them are infected and will need antibiotics to help cure them. "Nurse Louis?" I ask as I see him walk past the room. "Yes, doctor?" he asks. "Can you get me 10 cc of antibiotics, as well as supplies for sutures?" he nods his head, then leaves the room.

Not even five minutes later, he comes back with the supplies and I first give her the antibiotics in her IV. I then numb her up, and start suturing her cuts. I'm just about done, when she opens her eyes and starts to freak out. I quickly finish up, while Louis tries to calm her down, but fails. Once I'm done, I look up at her and notice just how beautiful she is. I grab her hand gently and start rubbing it to help calm her down. "Shh, you're okay. You're at the hospital. You were found in an abandoned warehouse with a crazy man that has been hurting you. You have a lot of injuries, but will be fine. My name's Niall. I'm going to be your doctor, and this Is Louis, he's going to be your nurse. Does anything hurt?" I explain to her and continue trying to comfort her.

Soon, she calms down when I start stroking her hair. "That feels good doctor. She says and leans her head in. I continue doing this, but soon have to stop. "Ashley, we have to take you down to radiology now to see how bad the break is in your leg. Everything will be fine though", I tell her. She looks up at me with worry in her eyes and asks, "Do you promise you won't do anything to hurt me". I look at her with gently sincere eyes and I take her small hands gently between both of mine and tell her, "I promise, nothing will ever hurt you while you are with me". She smiles at me and nods her head, then we wheel her down to radiology and start taking the needed x-rays of her leg.

We print up the pictures and I see that she has a compound break. This makes me mad at the guy that hurt her. I mean, to have a compound break means that you have to have put a lot of force into it because it means that it's a complete break. This guy made Ashley hurt so much and it just pains me to see how much he's hurt her. I just met her, but I know that I will never let anything hurt her ever again. We quickly put a plaster on her leg, and wheel her back up into her room. By the time we get up there, she's asleep, so I place a few blankets on top of her to keep her warm, and leave her to sleep.

Ashley's POV:

I wake up in my hospital room, feeling really sore and tired. I'm also really cold and my throat hurts. Niall walks in at that moment and asks me how I'm feeling. I tell him that I'm cold and achy and that my throat hurts, in which he grabs the thermometer and calmly says, "I'm just going to take your temperature. It shouldn't hurt. Just lay still for me and I'll be quick". He quickly takes my temperature. "101.6, sweetie, you have a fever. Can you open your mouth for me so I can just take a look?" he asks me and grabs his pen-light out of his pocket. I open my mouth and he looks inside. "It's pretty red. I think because you were on the cold hard ground for so long, you got sick. I'm just going to give you a quick shot to help make you feel better", he tells me and I start to freak out.

He sees the fear in my eyes and leans down to comfort and help calm me down. "It's okay sweetie. I promise, it won't hurt. Just close your eyes and count to ten and it will be all over", he says as he strokes my hair and rubs my arms. I nod my head and he gets everything ready. "Just close your eyes for me sweetheart", he says and I close my eyes, counting to ten in my head. Before I can get to ten though, he says, "Done. Now, was that so bad?" I open my eyes, shocked that he was able to be so quick and gentle. "That should help with your aches and fever, as well as help with the pain in your throat. Just rest sweetie, I'll be back later today to check on you", he says as he rubs my arm and then leaves the room.

A few months later:

I get home, and see my wonderful boyfriend already home making dinner. "It smells amazing Niall", I tell him as I lean up and give him a kiss on the lips. He kisses me deeper, and wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer while I wrap my arms around his neck. Since I got kidnapped by my ex-boyfriend and then rescued, I've healed and Niall's become my boyfriend. I love him dearly, and I know that he'd never hurt me. He saved me and I love him so much for doing that. He made me see that it's okay to love again, and I feel protected and safe in his arms.

We have a quick dinner, and then cuddle on the couch and watch TV for the rest of the night. With Niall's arms around me, holding me comfortably, I feel warm and like I'm at home, and I fall asleep easily in my savior's arms.