Imagine for Directioner_5SOSfo (1D)

Airah's POV:

 I look up at my brother Harry, as he carries me into his doctor's office. Today I have to get my checkup and shots to go to kindergarten and I'm really scared. I don't like shots, they hurt and they scare me.

 Once we go into the office, Harry sees his friends and coworkers, Liam, Louis, and Niall. All four of them are doctors, but Harry's off today, so Louis, Liam, and Niall will be doing the check up and shots, while Harry comforts me. "Hi Airah, how's my love bug doing today?" Louis asks as he takes me from Harry's arms and spins me around. I smile as he does this and curl up into his arms. Even though Louis' a doctor, I've always felt comfortable around him, sometimes even more comfortable around him than Harry. I hold on to him tight and tell him, "I'm scared unca Lou. I don't like shots". "Oh honey, we won't hurt you. We just want you to be healthy and ready to go to Kindergarten." Liam tells me and plays with my hair to calm me down. "Let's go on back and we can see how big you've gotten princess", Niall says and Lou carries me back with the other boys following right behind him.

  We get to the room and they first take my temperature and blood pressure. "Okay hun, you'll feel a little hug on your arm okay, nothing to get scared about though." Liam tells me as he takes my blood pressure. I next step on a scale and then stand next to the wall so that they can check my weight and my height. "Wow love, you've grown. Pretty soon you'll be taller than me, especially since you have Harry's genes in you", Lou says and we all laugh. They then lift me up and put me on a table as Harry sits down next to me and holds my hand. "Okay princess, I'm just going to check your heartbeat and lungs okay. Nothing to be afraid of", Niall tells me and puts his stethoscope in his ears and starts listening to my heartbeat. "Unca Ni, can I listen to your heartbeat while you listen to mine?" "Of course princess! Liam, can you hand her your stethoscope and help her listen?" Liam hands me his stethoscope and helps me put it on. He then shows me where to place it to hear Niall's heartbeat and soon I can hear Niall's heartbeat.

I smile at this and start clapping along with his heartbeat, making it a sort of game. Pretty soon we are all clapping, and laughing, and dancing along to our heartbeats. Once we've had our fun though, they set me back on the table and Louis grabs a light. "Love, I'm going to check your eyes, ears, nose and throat now. We have to make sure no carrots are in there, wouldn't want that now would we", Louis says and we smile. He checks my eyes, ears, nose, and throat and tells me that I'm all clear of carrots, as I laugh at his joke. Liam then asks me to lay down. I do and he tells me, "Just going to make sure no monsters are in here". Once he checks my tummy and makes sure that no monsters are in there, he starts tickling me. I laugh uncontrollably and soon all the boys are getting in on it. "S-stop. I-I can-'t bre-athe!" I say as they laugh along with me, buts soon they stop and give me a hug. Niall leaves the room for a second, while the others play patty-cake with me to distract me.

Soon Niall comes back in, with the supplies for my shots. I see this and I start to cry and whimper. "Harry! I'm scared. Please don't let them do this!" I say as he holds me to his chest and rubs my back. "Babe, you need these in order for you to go to school. If you don't get these shots, then you could get really sick and we don't want you to get sick. We love you and don't like seeing you sick or hurt. I promise, it will be over really quick and then we can go to the park afterwards okay?" I nod my head in his chest and I feel Louis come up and give me a hug. "Love, please look at me". I look at him and he makes a funny face at me. I laugh and he says, "How about I tell you a story to get your mind off of it?" I nod my head and he starts telling me a story about this princess that is very brave and how she has four knights that help keep her safe from the icky dragon bugs by fighting them with magic and how she goes to school and becomes the best ruler because of what she learned in school. When he's done telling the story, I see Niall and Liam putting band aids on my arms with Olaf on them. "All done princess", Niall tells me and gives me a hug. "It didn't even hurt! Thank you. I love you guys so much. More than Elsa loves Anna!" I tell them and we all come together in a huge group hug.

When we release from the hug, Harry turns to me and says, "Ready babe? You did so well! Let's all go to the park now". I jump off his lap and take Louis' hand and pull him out of the room. "Let's go then!" I yell and they lock up their office, since I was their last patient of the day, and we head to the park. Liam carries me piggyback all the way to the park and we have a fun rest of our day, playing tag and hide and go seek on the structure and them pushing me on the swings.