Imagine for Anonymous (1D)

Bella's POV:

"OMG! I can't believe that I'm getting to go to a One Direction meet and greet! This is so amazing and I've waited my whole life for this!" I think to myself as I wait in line to meet One Direction. I'm kind of feeling a bit off today, but nothing could stop me from meeting my heroes, so I ignore it and let my adrenaline and excitement cover it up. As the line moves and I get closer to the four guys that I love so dearly, I start to get overwhelmed and start to breathe faster, my mind starts to go overboard, and I'm freaking out.

By the time I get to the front of the line, my nerves are so high that I just blurt out the most random stuff to them. "Hi love, how are you doing today?" Louis asks me, giving me his signature goofy smile. "Hi! OMG I love you guys! Oh, I'm good, how are you? Do you like pizza or burgers more? Personally, I like pizza more. It's just less messy. Sorry, that was random. Um, my name is Bella, Um, I'll just shut up now", I blurt out and cover my mouth with my hand, making myself look even more like a fool than I already did. "It fine Hun. We get it, you're nervous and excited. We see our fans doing this kind of stuff all the time. We love our fans, so we of course understand it can get overwhelming. Just try to see us as regular people, because that's what we are. Just regular people that are very lucky and gracious to have so many people love us and our music, as we love them", Liam chuckles and explains to me, but I keep my hand over my mouth, trying to breathe as deeply as I can through my nose to help calm myself down. "Love, please move your hand away from your mouth. We want to see your gorgeous self and hear your beautiful voice", Harry says as he leans over and gently takes my hand off my mouth and continues to hold it in his much bigger one. I look down, and can't believe that Harry's holding my hand! My breathing increases to the point that I start to feel dizzy, and I grip Harry's hand a little in the process. "You okay love?" he asks me as he looks at me with concern in his eyes and I start to sway. "Harry! Catch her!" I hear Niall's voice yell as blackness engulfs my eyesight and I pass out.

Harry's POV:

I hear Niall shout, "Harry! Catch her!", and I quickly get up and luckily am fast enough to catch the girl, I think she said her name was Bella, in my arms before she can fall to the ground and hit her head. Louis, Liam, and Niall run over, while the security halts the few people left for the meet and greet from trampling over her. Once everyone has been cleared of the area, the security comes back and picks her up. "Take her to our dressing room please", I whisper in the security guard's ear and he nods his head in confirmation. What not many people know about us, is that the boys and I are all doctors. Since joining the band and having so many people fainting, or getting hurt at our concerts and meet and greets, as well as since we are all on the road so much, it made sense that we'd get a degree in medicine. This way we can help our fans, as well as help each other when we are hurt or sick. It really comes in handy with Niall and his knee, Liam when he fell and hurt his leg, Louis when he gets sick, and me when I fall down.

We quickly finish up the meet and greet, since there's only a few more people left, and then head back to see the girl again. I see her laying on the couch, under a blanket shivering, and I put my hand on her forehead. "Hey guys, I think she might be sick. She has a fever", I tell them as Niall goes and grabs our medical bags from the other room. Liam and Louis come over and feel her forehead too, "Yeah, she definitely has a fever. We should probably do a full physical on her just to be on the safe side. We don't know what might be wrong with her", Louis says.

Niall comes back into the room and we catch him up on what we're going to do. "Okay, that sounds like a good plan. Do you think we should wake her though?" he asks and we all agree that she should be awake before we do anything else. "Bella, sweetie, please wake up", Niall sweetly says to her and her eyes slowly open. She looks around and sees us and starts to freak out again. "Shh, sweetheart, everything's okay. You just fainted earlier today when you were talking to us. We brought you back stage and we're going to take care of you. Do you hurt anywhere or have any questions?" Niall explains and takes Bella's hand in his to help comfort her. "Um, my head hurts and I'm really cold. How can you help me?" she tells us and Louis explains. "Love, we have degrees in medicine. We are doctors when we aren't preforming. It just makes it easier on us and that way we can help our fans. We decided to become doctors after going to Ghana and seeing all those kids sick, as well as after we've seen some of our fans get hurt or panic and faint, as you did. This way, we can help them ourselves and it makes it easier on all of us".

However, as soon as Bella hears that we are doctors, her eyes get big and she tries to get away. "No! Get away from me! I don't want to go to the doctors! I'm perfectly fine!" she yells and panics. We all back away from her, trying to help keep her calm, but she decides to try to run. She literally makes it two steps before I can see her starting to sway again and I run over to help her before she faints again. "Love, you need to lay down for me. Can you do that? We promise, we'll explain everything we will do and we won't hurt you, but if you don't sit down, then you're going to hurt yourself", I tell her as I lower her back down to the couch.

She lays down, now too tired to fight us, and Liam gets the thermometer out. "Hun, I'm just going to take your temperature. Nothing to be worried about. Just hold still for me and count to twenty and it should be over", he says and sticks the thermometer in her ear. Before Bella can count to twenty, Liam's pulling it out and seeing the readings. "101.4, yep, she has a fever", he tells us and Niall walks over with a light and otoscope. "Sweetie, I'm going to check your eyes, ears, nose, and throat. All I'm going to do is shine a light in them. It might be a bit bright, but it'll be over quickly", he explains to her and she nods her head. Niall quickly checks her eyes, ears, nose, and throat, and tells us, "Eyes are a bit glazed, and throat a bit red. Probably some form of the flu I'm guessing". We nod our heads and I grab my stethoscope. "Love, I'm going to listen to your heart and lungs. Just take big breaths for me okay", I say and she nods. I listen to her heart and lungs, and I can hear a bit of wheezing and her heart beating pretty fast. "Ni, I think your right. Maybe a bit of pneumonia in it too though cause I can hear wheezing in her lungs. Her heartbeat is also a little fast, but that's probably just nerves and fear", I tell them. Lastly, Louis tells her, "Love, I'm just going to feel your tummy. Tell me if anything feels uncomfortable or if it hurts okay", and she nods, closing her eyes in the process and I see a tear escape her eye from fear. I grab her hand to give her some support and comfort and she looks up at me and gives me a weak smile. Louis, as gently as he can, feels her tummy and when he gets to the middle, she squirms and cries out. "Did that hurt love?" Louis asks and she nods. "Okay, yeah, she definitely has the flu. Let's give her a shot to help she body fight it off and then she can sleep here for a bit", he tells us.

When Bella hears that she'll need a shot though, she again starts to freak out and panic. I take her in my arms and curl her into my lap, comforting her and trying to hold her together. "It's okay love. It will only take a second. We'll have Liam do it, since he's the best at making them the least painful. Just close your eyes and count to ten for me", I say as I rub her back and Liam starts to get the supplies ready for her. He wipes the inside of her arm off and says, "Sharp pinch", then pushes the needle in. Bella flinches in my arms, and holds me tighter. "Shh, you're doing so well love. Just a few more seconds", Louis tells her as he comes up and takes her hand in his. Soon, Liam finishes, and pulls the needle out and bandages it. We then all go into comforting mode and get Bella calmed down, then lay her down and let her sleep.

A few hours later, she wakes up, feeling a lot better. She calls her mom to come pick her up, and thanks us for everything. We each give her a hug, and tell her to be good, then wave as she leaves. This is why we love our job. Not only do we have the best fans in the world with our singing careers, but we also can help all these people with our medical careers.