Imagine for mybaeisnialler (5SOS)

This is a kind of close one to my heart to write. I was bullied as a child and I can still remember how it felt. I wasn't physically bullied like in this prompt, but more emotionally bullied by a group of girls. They would tell me that I was fat, and tease me about my hair and my clothes and restrict me from using the play structure because they wanted to play on it. It may not seem like a huge deal, but when you're 8 years old, it is.

However, because of this bully, I actually met my best friend, since she was being bullied by the same group of girls, and together, we stood up to them along with some of the other people they were bullying. My friend and I are still best friends, even though we are both in college and live far away from each other. We still get together as much as we can, and she's my sister.

As for the bully, I've heard that nothing good came from her. She's not going to school, and she's doing drugs heavily. This just goes to show you that good always trumps bad. So, if you are getting bullied, know that you aren't alone. Know that you are strong and that you are better than them because you have a strong, kind heart. Know that you have support from others and that only together, can we end bullying.

Hannah's POV:

I'm just getting out of school and going to my locker, when the school bully Riley, sees me. "Hey, stupid! Give me your lunch money!" She says but I tell her, "But it's after lunch. I don't have any more lunch money" "Oh, you think you're so smart, do you? NEVER talk back to me!" she says and she shoves me into the lockers, then her and her gang of idiots leave. "Okay, that was weird. She usually punches me in the stomach or something before she leaves", I think to myself and grab what I need to go home.

I'm walking home, when out of nowhere, I see a hand come up behind me and cover my mouth. I start freaking out and I can hear Riley behind me and she whispers in my ear, "Haha, you thought that I'd just leave you alone? Boy are you even more stupid than I thought!" She drags me to an alleyway where her gang of friends are. They start punching and kicking me until all I feel is pain and I pass out.

Luke's POV:

I'm starting to get worried. Hannah should have gotten home a while ago. Usually, she gets home before I do. That's it, I'm going out to look for her. I grab my coat and my phone and I call up my friends and co-workers; Michael, Ashton, and Calum and ask them to help me find her. They tell me they'll meet me at the school and we'll go from there. I drive over to the school and take a look around to see if she's there. I don't see anyone on campus, and even when I ask the janitor if he's seen anyone, he says that everyone's left for the day.

As soon as I figure that she's not on campus, the other guys show up in their cars. "What took you guys so long?" I ask them, and they say that there was some traffic from the clinic. I didn't realize that they just got off work. Yes, work. We are all doctors who specialize in different things. I specialize in neurology, Ashton specializes in orthopedics, Calum specializes in cardiology, and Michael specializes in pediatrics. Together, we are one of the best medical teams out there.

I tell them that she's not at the school and we start walking her route that she would take to get home. Along the way, I see a group of girls talking and when we get closer, I can hear them say, "Did you see how much blood came out of her when I punched her nose?... Did you hear her? She sounded like a dead gerbil by the time we finished with her!" I run over to them and yell at them. "What did you do to my daughter!? Tell me!" The other guys come up and try to calm me down while the girl and her friends snicker in the background and look at an alleyway down the way. I run over there, while Calum gets on his phone and dials the police. "Yes, I need the police here now. We have a group of girls here that beat up a young 15 year old girl. We are going to need the police and possibly an ambulance. We haven't determined what's wrong with the girl yet, but we know that she's in pain", he tells the operator on the line. The girls hear this and they start to run. Ashton, and Michael grab them while I look around the alleyway.

In the back, I can see someone on the ground, in a puddle of their own blood. "Hannah!" I yell and run over to her. She has cuts and broken bones everywhere I look and it seems like she passed out from the pain being too much for her to handle. I gently scoop her up and I'm bringing her out of the alleyway, when I see police cars and an ambulance coming down the street. The police arrest the girls who did this to my daughter, and the paramedics bring over the stretcher for me to place her on. All the boys and I get in the ambulance and we drive off to the clinic that we work at.

When we get there, I bring Hannah to a room and Ashton starts checking her broken bones, while Calum checks her heart and lungs. "She has a broken arm, four broken ribs, her leg is broken in three places, and her nose is broken", Ashton says and he starts to set her bones and put casts on her. "Heartrate is up, but that's probably because she's in pain. Lungs are clear, so no tears from her broken ribs", Calum informs us and Mikey sets up an IV of pain killers and fluids.

All I can do as I watch them fix her, is sit down and hope for the best for her. Even though I'm a doctor, my mind isn't thinking about what I can do to help her right now. It's thinking about why those girls hurt her in the first place and who would want to hurt her, she's so nice to everyone. I start crying and I break down, "Hannah, my baby girl, please don't leave me. You're a fighter, so fight for this. Fight to survive. Don't let the bullies win. Fight for me", I say and I take her hand in mine. All of a sudden, I can feel her squeeze my hand. "Hannah! Oh God, I'm so glad that you are alive! Everything will be okay. The boys and I'll take care of you", I tell her while we all start to help her. Now that I know that she's okay, I start thinking like a doctor again and start checking her eyes for any concussions and/or bleeds. I shine a light in her eyes and see that she has a concussion, but no bleeds.

We continue trying to make her feel better and soon, Hannah wakes up completely and I see her beautiful blue eyes, my eyes staring up at me. "Dad? What happened?" she asks me and I tell her, "Hannah, baby, some girls beat you up. You have a lot of injuries right now, but the other guys and I are fixing you up. We have you on some heavy duty painkillers right now, so that you won't feel any of the pain that you're in. I love you baby girl". I lean down and give her a kiss on her forehead. "I love you too dad. Thank you for being here for me. I don't know what I'd do without you". I get her comfortable and she goes back to sleep.

For the rest of the week, the other boys and I've been keeping an eye on Hannah and making sure that she's okay. We've been helping her with everything that she needs and slowly, she's healing. She won't be fully better for a few more months, but she's being well taken care of and in a way better place than those girls that beat her up. Because of their jealousy, they are now in jail and will be for a very long time, whereas Hannah is in a place where she'll be loved and taken care of by us.