Imagine for Alexis_raee (5SOS)

Ashton's POV:

I am soooo excited to finally be going home for a few weeks and surprising my sister, Alexis, since our parents are going out of town, and I don't want her to be home alone for that amount of time. I love touring the world and getting to meet and be a role model for so many fans, but I love my little sister way too much to be away from her for too long. I've been there for her since she was born, and I've always been the protective big brother, so for me to not be able to make sure that she's safe and well, has been a form of torture on me. I even thought about asking her to come along with the boys and me, but I knew that she had to stay in Australia and work on her studies to become whatever she wants to be. She really doesn't know what she wants to do yet, and that's perfectly fine. It took me years to figure out that I wanted to be a doctor, and I love singing and playing drums, so being in the band was a huge bonus. Yes, I said that I'm a doctor. Actually, all the guys and I are doctors. We may come across sometimes as silly teenagers/young adults, but we are actually really smart and graduated high school when we were 15 (* Ashton's age), went to college and became doctors by the age of eighteen. Each of us specialize in something different so that we can help the most people, and we've discussed once we are done touring and performing, which will be a looong time from now because we love it way too much to stop, that we would open up a free clinic for people that can't get good health care because they don't have the money. Since becoming famous, we've made a lot of money, and we've been saving it. By doing this, we will have money to help others later on.

I walk into my parent's house, and the first person that I see is my little sister laying on the couch, watching some T.V. "Alexis!" I yell and run over to her, bringing her into a big hug and holding her as close to my heart as I can. "I missed you so much", I tell her with tears in my eyes in happiness of seeing my baby sister again. She holds on to me gently, and say, "I missed you too bro. Why didn't you tell me that you were coming home today?" she says, not letting go of me. I hold her tighter in my arms, but start to notice that I can feel her ribs. I finally pull back a bit and really look at her. She's in a bagging sweatshirt, with loose fitting jeans that I could have sworn were skinny jeans on her at one point, and her face looked really thin and boney. "Oh babe, what's wrong?" I asks her, already knowing that something is wrong for her to be this skinny and malnourished. "Nothing is wrong!" she yells at me and runs into her room. However, as she was climbing the stairs to go to her room, she doesn't have the energy, and she falls down.

I run over to her, already thinking in doctor mode and checking her for injuries. "Lexie, does anything hurt love?" I ask her, and she responds, "I feel dizzy Ash. My head hurts", she then passes out and I pull out my phone, dialing Luke, Calum, and Michael's numbers, and telling them to meet me at the hospital. I then lift her up into my arms, noticing just how light she is, and run out to my car to drive her to the hospital. We get there and I see Luke come running out with a gurney, already in his scrubs and gloves on. "What happened Ash?" he asks, as I didn't really tell them what was going on, just to get to the hospital. "I went home and saw Alexis. She looked and felt way too skinny, so I asked her about it. She then got mad and tried to run up the stairs, but didn't have the energy and fell back down them. She said that her head hurt and that she felt dizzy", I tell him, laying Lexie on the gurney and following Luke inside. "Let's get a CT scan of her head to make sure that she doesn't have a concussion. Call Cal, and let him know what's going on and that we need his expertise, and get Michael down here to sure that she's stable and check her vitals and such", he tells me and I start calling the others.

You see, Luke is a neurologist/psychiatrist, so he's going to do the CT scan and make sure that her head is okay, Michael is a cardiologist, so he will need to see if her heart rate and blood pressure is okay, as well as check for any heart problems. Calum is a nutritionist, so we will need him to see how much damage was done to her body and what all he will have to do to get her better, and I work in ortho, so I'll need to check out her bones and see if she hurt anything else, as well as check to see the damage her bones may have taken during all of this.