Imagine for kendalllalala (5SOS)

Emily's POV:

I'm lying in my bed, holding my tummy and waiting for my momma to come get me to wake me up. My tummy's been hurting all night, but I didn't want to disturb momma and daddy and wake them up so I just stayed in bed all night and just cried. It hurts a lot, but I don't want to tell momma because then she'd take me to the doctors and I don't want to go to the doctors. My last doctor was a mean old person that didn't give me a lollipop or stickers and gave me shots, so I don't like the doctors.

Momma opens my bedroom door and she can hear me crying. "Baby, why are you crying?" I decide to tell her because my tummy hurts too much to just ignore it any longer. "Momma, my tummy hurts a lot", I say, my voice breaking from crying so much. "Oh, baby, come here", momma takes me in her arms and holds me. My tummy still hurts, but I'm comforted by the smell of my momma.

Pretty soon, she lifts me on her hip and carries me downstairs and lays me down on the couch with a blanket over me. She then leaves to go get her phone, and call someone. "Yeah, I'd like to make an appointment for Emily... yeah that's fine... okay, thank you". I hear her hang up and she walks over to me, "Emily, I've made a doctor's appointment for you later today. It's with different doctors this time, since you didn't like your old one. Can you go get dressed and we'll leave in an hour.

I go upstairs, but I don't get dressed. Instead, I lay on my bed and cry again. I really don't want to go to the doctors. They scare me and hurt me. An hour later, momma comes in my room and sees me not dressed. "Emily! Come on, we have to go now", she says as she helps dress me. Pretty soon we are ready to go, and momma drives us to the doctor's office. She carries me in and signs me in, then we go sit in the waiting room chairs. As we wait, I start to get even more nervous. What if these doctors are meaner than my other doctor, or what if I have to get a whole bunch of shots! And worst of all, what if I don't get any stickers or lollipop at the end!

I'm freaking out still in my head, when I hear my name being called, "Emily?" I look up and see a really tall guy in a doctor's coat and an Asian looking guy in a doctor's coat waiting at the door. Momma stands up and carries me over to them. The tall one introduces himself and the other doctor. "Hi Emily, my name's Dr. Luke, and this is Dr. Calum. Can you tell us what hurts sweetheart?" he asks. I shake my head, and hide in my momma's neck. They coo at how cute I am, and my momma tells them that I have a really bad tummy ache. "Oh baby, come on, we'll take care of you and fix you right up", Dr. Calum says and takes me out of my momma's arms. I start crying and squirming, trying to get out of his arms, but he's too strong. "Sweetheart, we aren't going to hurt you. We want to make you feel better okay. We're going to bring you back to one of our rooms and you'll get to meet our friends", Dr. Luke says and Dr. Calum walks down to the room. He opens the door, and I see that it's Frozen themed. The walls are painted ice blue, with snow flake designs on it and snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. There's a picture of Anna that measures how tall you are, and there's a stuffed Olaf that says, "I like warm hugs" in the corner. I stare in awe at the room because Frozen is one of my favorite movies ever.

I look in the room again, and I see two more people wearing doctor's coats, waiting in the room. "Emily, this is Dr. Ashton and Dr. Michael. They are going to help us make you feel better", Luke says and introduces the other doctors. "Hi Emily, do you like Frozen", Dr. Michael asks as he sees that I can't take my eyes off of the stuffed Olaf. I nod my head yes, and Dr. Ashton goes to grab the stuffed Olaf and hands it to me. He then asks me, "Who's your favorite character then?" "Sven", I tell the really quietly and give Olaf a big hug. "Sven, huh. Do you like to eat carrots then?" Dr. Luke asks, as Dr. Calum puts me on the table and they start the exam. I continue to talk to them about different Disney movies and how when I grow up, I want to be a princess, while they check my heartbeat, and look at my eyes, ears, nose, and throat. They get almost everything checked and the only thing left is to check my tummy.

I know that this is going to hurt, and I really don't want to let them do it. "Okay hun, you have a slight fever, so we'll give you some medicine at the end of this, and I can see that you're really tired, so we'll try to make this quick. The last thing left is to check your tummy and see what's going on with it", Dr. Ashton says and has me lay down. I shake my head no, and fight to sit back up, but it hurts too much to do that. Instead, I just cry and I'm shaking because I'm so afraid. "Baby, it will only be a second. We just need to know what's wrong so that we can help you get better", Dr. Calum says. He takes my hand and gently lays me back down on the table. I'm still afraid, but I just stare at Dr. Calum and he sings the song "Let it go", from Frozen, while Dr. Ashton and Dr. Luke check my tummy. I wince when they press down on a certain spot, and they say, "Sorry hun, but you have a stomach infection. No need to worry, we'll make you all better". Then I see Dr. Michael come in with something in his hand, but I can't see what it is. Dr. Calum continues to sing to me and try to comfort me, while the others wipe down my tummy and I feel a sharp prick. They gave me a shot without me even knowing. It's over before I can yell out or anything and all I see is a Princess Anna band aid being put on my tummy.

Once that's done, they give me the medicine to bring down my fever, and they all give me a hug. Then Dr. Luke carries me out of the room and we head off to the waiting room where my momma is waiting for me. Before we can get there, they stop at another door and Dr. Michael goes inside to get a box of lollipops and different princess stickers. "You did so well Emily! Why don't you pick out two stickers and lollipops, for being so good", Dr. Michael says to me. I pick out Olaf and Sven stickers and two purple lollipops. "Thank you for making me feel better. You are the best doctors ever!" I tell them and curl up in Dr. Luke's arms. Before we are even back out to the waiting room, I'm asleep in Dr. Luke's arms and he's soothingly rubbing my back. We get to the waiting room and Dr. Luke hands me off to my momma. She thanks them, and we head back home. I now don't mind the doctors, as long as it's Dr. Luke, Dr. Calum, Dr. Michael, or Dr. Ashton. Plus, they gave me two stickers, two lollipops, and made me feel better.