Imagine for acciofivesos (5SOS)

Erin's POV:

I'm out on the pitch, practicing my soccer moves when one of my cleat laces gets untied and I trip over them. I land on my knee and all I feel is immense pain go through it, but I try to ignore it. My brother, Luke, will be here any minute and I really don't want him to know I got hurt. You see, my brother and his three friends are all doctors and they would want to take me to their office and I'd probably end up with them being overprotective and them wanting to take a look at it. I mean, I don't mind the doctors, I just don't want to be a burden on them. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm fricken terrified of the doctors! I don't want them to be poking and prodding and giving me shots and whatnot! I love my brother, and his friends are like my older brothers, but I definitely don't like their profession. That's why I have to try to hide the fact that I'm in pain or that I hurt myself at all, from them. It won't be easy, but I have to try.

 About 10 minutes after I fall, I see Luke's car in the parking lot waiting for me. I try to stand up and walk as normal as possible, while I try not to grimace in pain. "Hey Luke! What's up?" I say with a fake smile. "Nothing much. The other boys are going to come over later tonight for a movie night. Since it's Mikey's turn to pick, it will probably be a chick flick. You should watch it with us", he says as I gently maneuver myself into his car so I'm not in pain. Because Luke and his friends have such long legs, I don't have to bend my leg too much, which is a blessing for me because it would hurt if I did.

 We drive home and I see the other boy's car already in the driveway. They must already be inside then. A long time ago, we gave each of the boys a key to the house. They were over so much that it just made sense for them to have a key, and we trust them to not destroy anything. Well, as long as they aren't playing Grand Theft Auto or FIFA or any other video game. Luke gets out of the car first, and walks up to the house. When he sees that I'm not behind his, he turns my way, "Come on Erin. Let's go inside before all the food's gone" "Coming!" I say and I slowly stand up and use the time to grab my bag as an excuse to take my time as I try to walk up to the house without Luke noticing my pained expression.

We walk in and before I can even put my bag down, I'm engulfed in a bone-crushing hug. "Erin! I've missed you!" Calum says as he picks me up and spins me around. My leg really hurts and when he puts me down, it takes all my composure to not start crying in pain. He sees my expression and asks, "You okay?" "Um, yeah, you just squeezed me too hard. Guess it's been so long since I've seen you that my body has gone soft from not having your bone crushing hugs all the time", I laugh to cover up the fact that my leg hurts so much. "Oh babe, I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. How about a banana split sundae?" Calum says as he gives me a gentle hug. I nod my head and smile and he goes to the kitchen to make my sundae. I go into the other room and see that they've already started the movie. Luke was right, it's "She's the Man", definitely a chick flick. I sit on the couch with the others and laugh along to one of the jokes Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum say. "Hey! No fair, you started the movie without me!" Calum says as he comes in the room with my sundae in hand. "You snooze you lose", Ashton jokes. Calum hands me my ice cream and Mikey sees it. "Oh yay, ice cream! Can I have a bite?" "No! This is for Erin! Plus you guys started the movie without me, so no", Calum says as he sticks his tongue out like a little kid.

 I thank him and we all curl up to watch the movie. As the movie progresses, I try to get more comfy and lay down. Ashton sees this and pulls my legs up on his lap. When he does that though, he moves my hurt knee and I scream out in pain and start crying. "What, what did I do? What hurts love?" he asks and I just grab my leg in pain. "Your leg hurts?" Luke asks and I nod. "When did it start hurting hun, and what happened to make it start hurting?" Mikey asks as he gently pulls me on his lap and holds me. After a few minutes of just being held and comforted by the boys, I finally decide to tell them what happened. "I fell on it while practicing soccer today". They look at me and Calum says, "Babe, why didn't you tell us it hurt? We could have taken a look at it and made it better a long time ago". I shrug my shoulders, not wanting to tell them that I'm afraid.

Luke leaves the room for a second, while I'm still crying in Mikey's arms. He comes back a few minutes later with a red medical bag in his hand, and I start freaking out. "No! Please Luke, I don't want you to look at it! Please don't!" I plead with him. "Erin, sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you. None of us are. I'm just going to see what's wrong and probably wrap it in an ace bandage to help it heal. Nothing scary". I still shake my head in fear and Ashton and Calum each take my hands, while Mikey continues to hold me, effectively making me not be able to move, but also trying to comfort me. Luke gently feels my leg and knee and grabs an ace bandage from the bag. "Sweetie, you sprained your knee. I'm just going to wrap it up and we'll give you some painkillers and put ice on it after to help the swelling and pain", he says and wraps it up, being extremely careful and gentle to not hurt me further, while I cuddle closer to Mikey, continue to cry.

 Before I know it, Luke's done and he gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Now, was that too bad?" he asks and I shake my head no. "Erin, please promise me that the next time you're hurt or in pain, you tell one of us. None of us like when you're hurt, we love you". I nod my head in conformation that I understand and will let them know, and hold my arms out for him to give me a hug. He accepts the hug and I tell them, "Thank you guys. I love you too". Luke goes and gets a few pain killers and an icepack for my leg and once I've taken them and we've set up the icepack so it won't fall off, we curl up in a huge group hug and watch the rest of the movie.