Imagine for Summerof69hazza (1D)

Harry's POV:

 All the boys and I have to go and get our physicals before we go on tour. I'm not looking forward to it, but Paul said that this year it will be a little different. Liam and Louis' been taking courses in medicine online and while we are on our breaks, so instead of a normal doctor's visit, they are going to do the physical. Niall's going with Louis while I go with Liam and then Liam will do Louis' physical and Louis will do Liam's physical.

"Hey Harry, are you ready?" Liam says as he walks over to me in a doctor's coat. I nod and stand up with him. He takes me to our medical bus and I can see Niall already with Louis getting his physical done in the other room. I follow Liam into the room next door and sit on the table. "Okay Harry, how have you been feeling? Any pains or sickness?" Liam asks me. I tell him no and he continues with the physical. He checks my lungs and heart, eyes, nose, ears, and mouth, and then checks my stomach for any abnormalities. "Everything looks fine to me, Haz. You're in better shape than probably most people. Must be all those veggies you eat", he tells me smiling, and writes something in my chart and I laugh at that. He then looks at my chart again and tells me, "Okay Haz, just need to do a blood test and then you're all good". At this, I can feel my heartbeat increase and I get all sweaty. I've always been terrified of blood, so blood tests freak me out. It's only my blood that freaks me out though. I can see other people bleed and I'll be just fine, but when I see my blood, it freaks me out. I just don't like the fact that my blood is outside my body. It grosses my out and is unnatural. "A blood test?" I question him, my voice raising in pitch from fear. "Yeah. Let me just get the supplies. Be right back".

Liam leaves to get the supplies and I decide to run. I open the door and run when I almost run head on into Louis and Niall, who just finished his physical and blood test. "Hey Haz, what's the rush? I just saw Liam going to get the blood test supplies. Why are you running?" Louis asks. I look around and try to find another way out of here, but the only way out is through Louis and Niall, and I can't do that. I start breathing faster and pretty soon I feel light headed. "Haz, Harry! Come on Harry, you have to breathe with me. Just follow my breaths. In...out...in...out", I can feel my hand on someone's chest and I follow their breaths.

Soon, my breathing slows and I can finally see who's helping me. I see Louis holding my hand to his chest and trying to keep me calm. Liam comes back with the supplies in hand and sees me on the ground with my hand on Louis' chest and him keeping me calm. "What happened?" Liam asks, setting the equipment down. "Harry had a panic attack. I just got him calmed down a minute ago. Haz, are you okay now?" Louis tells Liam and asks me. I shake my head no and Liam comes up behind me and pulls me in his arms in a squeeze-type hug, to help hold me together, while Louis continues to keep me breathing slowly and Niall holds my other hand and rubs circles on it to keep me calm. Pretty soon, I'm calmed down enough to explain to them what happened. "I'm sorry guys. I just don't like blood all that much. It freaks me out and when no one was in the room with me, I freaked out even more", I tell them and look at the ground. "Oh Haz, if I knew that then I wouldn't have left you. You have to tell us these things so that we can help you through them", Liam tells me. They help me up and we slowly walk back to the room. Niall holds my hand, while Louis and Liam starts to get the supplies ready. "Okay Harry, I want you to close your eyes and think of something happy. Think of when you were last on stage and singing or whatever makes you happy and calm. You'll feel a small pinch, but I need you to stay still. Louis is going to hold on to your arm and make sure you don't move it. Squeeze Niall's hand if you get scared or if it hurts, okay?" I nod and Liam puts the needle in my skin. It doesn't really hurt, but it freaks me out, so I squeeze Niall's hand. Soon, Liam finishes and takes the needle out. "Keep your eyes closed Haz, until we tell you. Liam's going to take the samples to the other room so that you don't have to see them", Louis tells me, while he bandages my arm.

Soon they tell me I can open my eyes, so I do. I see then looking at me and Liam speaks up first. "I'm proud of you Harry. I know that was hard for you to do, and we'll never leave you in a room alone like that again. Next time you don't like something though you have to tell us so that we can help you", he says. I nod my head, already feeling exhausted, and Louis hands me some Orange juice. "Thank you", I tell him and I drink it. "Can I go lay down now? I'm feeling tired." I ask. "Yeah, why don't you and Niall go rest while Liam and I give each other our physicals?" Both Niall and I agree and we go lay down on the couch. We curl up in each other's arms, protecting each other and keeping each other safe, and we soon are fast asleep.