Imagine for Nikawillavegail (1D)

Willow's POV:

I can see the light through my closed eyelids, and I know that I have to wake up now. Slowly, I open my eyes, and I smile when the first thing that I see is my wonderful boyfriend, Niall. I start to stretch, but as soon as I move, I feel a lurch in my stomach, and I run to the bathroom. I quickly end up throwing up in the toilet, then rinsing my mouth out with water, trying to get the vile taste of throw up out of my mouth. I hear a knock on the door and soon Niall calls out. "Willow, you okay in there? I thought I heard something?" Niall yells through the door.

When I hear Niall's voice, I quickly clean everything up, not wanting him to know that I was sick. If he knew I was sick, he would definitely want to take me down to his and his friend's clinic to see what was wrong. You see, both my older brother, Liam, and Niall are doctors and run a clinic along with their two best friends, Harry and Louis. I grew up with my brother constantly practicing his check-ups on me and telling me all the diseases that are around as well as what all that can go wrong, that now I'm terrified of doctors.

Once I clean the bathroom up a bit, I take a look at me in the mirror and notice that I look a bit flushed, and my eyes are kind of tired looking. I don't think Niall will notice but just in case, I put a bit of makeup on to cover my flushed face, and then I open the bathroom door. However, Niall is right behind the door with a concerned look on his face. "What are you looking at?" I ask him sweetly, and his concerned face gives a small smile. "Just wanted to make sure that my beautiful girlfriend was okay. I love you so much", he tells me as he leans down and gives me a kiss on the lips. It's very brief, but sweet none the less, then we pull away. "I just had to pee really badly. Everything's okay. I love you too", I tell him as I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. We stay like that, with him holding me for a little bit, then we separate. "I need to get ready for work babe. Why don't you get dressed, and I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast?" he suggests and I nod my head in agreement and then walk back to our room.

My stomach is feeling a bit better, but now my throat is starting to hurt. Oh well, I still have to go to work today, so I can't take a sick day. On top of that, if I would take a sick day, Niall would know and probably take me in to the clinic, which I definitely don't want. Instead I'll just suck it up and take some lozenges to help my throat, and some medicine to help my stomach.

Once I take some medicine, I start to get ready for work. I work at a college as the soccer coach, so I just get into some running shorts, and a t-shirt, then throw on a sweatshirt because I'm a bit cold. I put my hair in a ponytail, then braid it to get it out of my way, and grab my running shoes. I head downstairs and I'm glad to see that Niall isn't there yet. This will give me enough time to drink some tea to help my throat, as well as make some breakfast, or at least some breakfast for Niall. I don't want to upset my stomach again, so I'll just tell him that I already ate.

A few minutes after I've drunken my tea, and cooked some eggs and bacon, Niall comes down in his blue scrubs. I may not like his profession, but I do have to say that he looks hot in his scrubs. The blue brings out his eyes, and you can see just how strong his arms are. "This looks wonderful babe, thank you", Niall says as he pours some ketchup on his eggs and bacon (A/N: this is actually how I eat my eggs ;)). He then sees that I'm not eating and asks, "Willow, why aren't you eating?" "Oh, I ate while you got ready. Thanks for the concern though hun. Now that you're out of the bathroom though, I'm going to go and brush my teeth and get some makeup on". My voice croaks a bit, but I quickly go upstairs again before Niall can question it.

I don't usually put on a whole lot of makeup, but I like to at least put on some concealer and mascara at the very least to protect me from the sun and highlight my eyes a bit. I also wanted to see if I could find any lozenges somewhere. I finally find some, when I hear Niall call out, "Babe, I have to go now. I'll see you after work. I love you and hope you have a good day". "Bye hun, love you too", I croak out and I hear the door close.