Imagine for livingthebooklyf part 2 (Both)

Tessa's POV:

My brother, Luke was taking me out to my favorite restaurant because he's finally home from his tour with 5SOS. I miss him so much when he's on tour, but I know that he's having fun and it's what he really loves, so I don't mind as much. I love him, he is so sweet of a brother and really protective of me. Yes, we sometimes fight and tease each other, but that's just us being siblings. If anyone else would tease me or hurt me, I know that he'd have my back and he knows I'd have his.

We get to my favorite restaurant, Applebee's, and are directed to a small booth for the two of us. I already know what I want, since I get the same thing every time we come here, but Luke needs to look and see what he wants before he orders. Even though Luke and I are close, we are complete opposites. I'm more the energetic, look before I think type of person, whereas he's more the introverted, calculate everything before he does it type of person. Somehow it helps us get along better, him making me think before I do, and me bringing him out of his shell and have fun.

The waiter comes back in a few minutes to get our drink order. "I'll have a lemonade", I say and Luke gets a coke. The waiter writes down our orders and tells us he'll be right back with them. Luke and I continue talking about our day and soon our drinks are brought over. We thank the waiter and grab for a straw. We both tear off one end of the paper on the straw and blow the remaining part at each other. I may be 13 now, and Luke 18, but we still act like kids when we're with each other. His straw hits me and we both laugh.

Soon the waiter comes back and we order. "Can I have the basket of chicken strips with fries?" I ask. The waiter writes down my order and then turns to Luke for his. "I'll have the burger, medium well, with fries as well", he asks. The waiter nods his head and goes to put our order in. Meanwhile, Luke and I talk. "So Luke, how has your tour been?" "It's been really good. I can't belief that so many people come out each night to see us. It seems unbelievable and I keep thinking that it's all a dream and I'll wake up and it won't be real" "Don't say that, because then this day wouldn't be real and I like this. I miss you when you're on tour, so I like going out and doing things with you". We continue to talk and soon our food gets here. We dig in and it's so good! I start eating really fast, but I eat too much and a piece of chicken gets lodged in my throat. I start banging on the table to get Luke's attention and he looks at me and sees me grab my throat. "Holy Sh!t, Tessa! Are you choking?" I nod quickly, trying to get him to find help because I can't breathe. "Is there a doctor in here?" he yells.

Louis' POV:

I just finished my shift at the hospital and came down to Applebee's to get a drink. I'm on my first beer when I hear someone yell, "Is there a doctor in here?" I look up and see a young girl holding her throat and turning blue in the face. A small crowd starts to form around her and I run over and say, "I'm a doctor. Let me through". They let me through and I grab the small girl out of her chair, wrap my arms around her waist right over her belly button, and lift up to get the food lodged in her throat out. She collapses in my arms from not getting any air, so I lay her on the ground and thrust up again. I continue doing this until finally the food flies out of her mouth. Someone yells and says that an ambulance is on their way.

The girl still isn't breathing, so I start doing rescue breaths on her to get air in her lungs. Right now, her body is so deprived of oxygen, that it doesn't know what to do. Hopefully by getting some air in her lungs, her body will start breathing on its own. I'm on my third rescue breath, when the girl gains consciousness finally. She looks around and sees me. "What happened? I want Luke." she cries. "Love, my name's Louis. I'm a doctor. You choked on some chicken, but I got it out by doing the Heimlich maneuver on you. You passed out from lack of oxygen, so I gave you rescue breathes for about a minute now, until you just woke up. Everything will be fine, okay. The ambulance will be here any moment and we'll get you looked at to make sure you're okay". She starts crying, and a young man comes up and grabs her hand. "I'm her brother, Luke. Will she be okay?" he asks while rubbing circles on her hands. "She should be. Once the paramedics get here, I'll check her lungs and get her on some oxygen to help with her breathing".

As I finish my sentence, the paramedics come running in. I tell them what happened, and that I'm a doctor. "Can I get a stethoscope, a light, and an oxygen mask?" I ask and they give me the supplies. I first get her set up on oxygen at a higher dose than normal so that she can get more oxygen into her lungs and brain. I then check her breathing with the stethoscope. Her lungs sound really good and clear of any wheezing. I then get the light. "Love, I'm just going to shine this light in your eyes and make sure everything's okay", I tell her and she nods. I do this because sometimes if someone's been unconscious for too long without oxygen, it can affect their brain. I shine the light and her eyes dilate just fine, so nothing is wrong with her brain. I finish up my exam and conclude that she should fine, but might want to go to the hospital just to get checked out again and put on oxygen for a little longer. Luke agrees and the paramedics take over and get her on a stretcher to go to the hospital. Everyone claps for me and tells me that I'm a hero. I was just at the right place at the right time. I'm just glad that I could save her.