Imagine for Harrysbabesings (1D)

Megan's POV:

I'm so happy today! After many days of rain and horrible weather, the sun is finally shining. It doesn't rain too often in L.A., so we really couldn't be too mad about it since they need all the rain they can get, but it really sucked to be stuck indoors for almost a week straight while the rain kept falling. We already have to worry about the paparazzi and fans when we go out, but lately we haven't even been able to go out because of the rain. Since it's so nice out though, my boyfriend, Harry, and his best friends, Louis, Liam, and Niall, are on our way to the beach to cool off from this heat wave we are now in. It's crazy weather in L.A. one moment it's raining and cold, the next it's sunny and hotter than hell. Well, I guess that's global warming for you.

We get to Malibu Beach, which is the same beach they did their music video for "What Makes You Beautiful", and grab out stuff and head out to the waves. "Hey guys, don't forget to drink plenty of water today since it's so hot", Harry reminds us all since he's also a doctor as well as a musician with the other guys, and he doesn't want to see us get sick from heat stroke or dehydration. "You worry too much Haz. We'll be fine. Now, let's get in those waves!" Louis yells out and we all run into the water.

All day, Harry keeps bugging us to drink more water, and we do, but I guess it's not enough for me. I'm in the waves having a splashing war with Niall when all of a sudden I get really dizzy. I decide that maybe it's not a good idea to be in the water, so I get out and go lay down on one of the beach towels to sun bathe and tan. I continue to sun bathe for a good hour before I decide to head back into the water.

I start to stand up, but when I do a wave of dizziness and nausea overcomes me. I stumble around for a few minutes and I can see Harry running over to me, but I pass out before he can get to me.

Harry's POV:

I'm playing a bit of football with Niall, Louis, and Liam when I look over and see Megan stumbling around a bit. She's been sun bathing for a while now, and I'm getting a bit worried that she hasn't been drinking enough water today.

I've already tried to tell everyone that they need to be drinking plenty of water today, but I don't think she's listened all that well to me. Because it's been so cold lately and now it's so hot, our bodies aren't used to this heat so it's going to heat up quicker and need more water than it normally would on a day like today.

Megan is still stumbling around even after a minute of her getting up, and I can see her eyes looking glazed and unfocused. I decide to run over and see if she's okay before something really bad happens and she stumbles into the ocean and drowns or something like that. However, while I'm running over, Megan collapses on the sand.

I sprint over to her and start assessing her. I was already worried about her before, but now I'm twenty times as worried. I call out to the other guys as I get to Megan, and they look over and see her passed out on the ground. They run over while I'm already checking her pulse and feeling her forehead. Right now I'm thinking she has heat stroke because her heart rate and breathing is elevated, she feels like she has a really high fever, and her skin is really flushed. She probably also is dehydrated because she fainted and was looking like she was dizzy.

The other guys get to Megan just as she starts to wake up a bit. "What happened? Where am I?" she asks looking dazed and a bit confused, which only makes my assessment that she has heat stroke even stronger. "Megan, you're at the beach with me and the guys. You passed out and I think you have heat stroke and dehydration. Can you tell me what all hurts babe?" I ask her and her and she says, "Haz, my head really hurts and everything's spinning. I think I'm going to throw up". "Babe, we are going to move you to the car. It's shaded as well as I have my emergency supplies in there. We are going to get you feeling better soon", I tell her as I stroke her cheek and give her a kiss on the forehead.

I then lift her up in my arms, and we then make our way back up to the car. Louis opens the back end and I set her down in the trunk. Luckily we took Niall's Range Rover, so the trunk is big enough that we can lay her down in. Liam gets my medical bag from the back, and Niall and I get on gloves. Niall's not a doctor, but a nurse, so he's able to do IV's and such.

Megan so far has been really out of it, as anyone suffering from heat stroke and dehydration, but when she sees us bring out the supplies for the IV, she starts to freak out. She refuses to let us put the IV in, and even hides her arms from us. You see, Megan is terrified of IV's and syringes, she has been since before I ever knew her, and the fact that I love her and would never hurt her, doesn't change the fact that she's terrified right now. "Come on babe, we can only get you better if I do this", I tell her in a comforting sweet tone, and give her a kiss on the nose.

Slowly and shakily, Megan gives me her hand and Niall takes a hold of it too to make sure that she won't pull away and possibly hurt herself. She continues to try to fight Niall and I see tears falling down her face. This not only breaks my heart, but it's also making me really worried. She's losing more liquid as she cries, so I need to hurry and get this IV in her now before she becomes even more dehydrated. "Megan, just look at me. Don't look at Harry right now, just focus on me and it will be over before you know it", I hear Niall telling Megan and soon she calms down a bit. Niall continues to keep her hand steady, and I quickly insert the IV into her vein. Megan cries out in pain, and I say, "All done babe. You were so brave for me Princess. Just relax and let your body get the needed fluids to help it", while giving her a kiss on the forehead and I setting it up to drain quickly. Liam ends up holding the IV up while it drains and Louis gets in the driver's seat.

We carefully move Megan into the back seat of the car, being extremely careful of her IV and that she's comfortable, then we start our drive back to the hotel. Megan falls asleep on my legs on the way back to the hotel since she was so exhausted, and I just end up petting her hair and rubbing her back to comfort her. After two bags of IV fluids, she's finally looking a lot healthier. Her skin isn't flushed, and she doesn't have a fever anymore, as well as her heart rate has gone back to normal. I gently take the IV out of her and Niall puts all the used equipment in the bin to get thrown away.

When get to the hotel that we are staying at, Megan is still asleep, and I don't want to wake her up since she needs to rest right now, so I gently lift her into my arms and carry her in. We get almost to the room before she starts to wake up. "Haz?" she asks. "Shh, babe, everything's okay. We are at the hotel and we are almost to our room. Just rest", I tell her and her eyes close again as I get to the room and Louis helps me by using the key card and opening the door. I then carry her to the bed and gently lay her down. I don't want to have her over heat again, so I just cover her with a sheet.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door and I go answer it. Liam is waiting outside with a worried expression on his face and a bag in his hand. "Is she alright?" he asks and I nod my head yes. "She's okay, but she's going to be tired for a while. We are probably just going to cuddle and watch TV or something tonight and take it easy tomorrow", I tell him and he nods his head. "I had one of the security guys go out and get some ice cream for you guys. I figured ice cream would help keep her cool", Liam says a bit shyly. "Thank Li. You really are daddy direction", I tell him with a smile on my face as I take the ice cream from him. "I can see just how much she means to you, so I hope she feels better soon", he says then leaves.

I then get back to Megan on the bed, and she's waking up again. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I ask and she groggily says, "Tired, but good". "That's good. Liam brought us some ice cream. Do you want some?" I ask and she nods her head. I get us a bowl of ice cream each and lay down next to her. For the rest of the night, we eat ice cream, and watch TV while cuddling and just enjoying being together.