Imagine for... (5SOS)

Hi guys, I don't usually have an authors note at the beginning, but I wanted you let you know why this imagine won't have a name. The person that requested it, has asked me not to put their name in this story for personal reasons and I'm respecting their wishes. The name used in this story is made up and has not real connection to the person. This story talks about some tough topics, so it might cause a trigger. If any of y'all feel like this and need someone to talk to, I always have an open ear and an open mind.

Kristen's POV:

I'm in the bathroom, throwing up the meal that I just ate. No, I'm not sick, I have bulimia. I know I have it and I know that it's bad for me and I could die from it, but I can't stop! I can't stop seeing myself as fat and disgusting and I can't stop the fact that every time I look at food, I feel like I want to throw up. I'm constantly under the pressure of my family and being the perfect daughter, and the only way for me to get any form of feeling is when I purge. My dad's a well-known doctor as well as he's in a very successful band, and my mom is perfect in everything that she does. I love them both, but I can't handle all the pressure from them, so I found a way to relieve some of the stress by choosing what I eat and how much I eat and then throwing up when I don't want the food in my system.

  I'm coming out of the bathroom, trying to be secretive about being in the bathroom at all, because I don't want anyone to know or hear me throwing up. I'm wiping my mouth on a towel to get rid of any excess throw up, when I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I ask and I hear my dad's voice on the other side. I quickly finish and throw the towel in the laundry, so he won't see the vomit stains. I then flush my sick down the toilet and turn on the water to wash my hands. I walk out of the bathroom, shaking my hands dry because I no longer have a towel to wipe them on, and bump into my dad. "Sorry baby girl, I didn't know you were in here". He looks at me a little longer and then asks, "Kristen, are you feeling okay? You look a little pale and tired. Why don't you go lay down and I'll grab my bag and take a look?" he says as he brushes his hand over my cheek. I lean out of his hand and bark out, "I'm fine. Leave me alone!" I can't let him give me a checkup! He'll notice what's wrong with me, and I can't let him know. Neither of my parents can know! He gives me this look of sincerity and says, "Okay, if you say so. But if you start to feel worse, let me know. I love you baby", and gives me a hug. I try to get out of the hug and walk away.

A few days later:

I have lost 10 lbs. since my dad and I had that talk. I'm starting to lose weight at an alarming rate, but I can't stop. It's gotten to the point that even if I want to eat something, my body won't let me and I throw it up minutes after eating it. I just can't help it, but every time I throw up, it makes me feel better inside. I start to feel whole and I like the fact that my parents don't know everything I do. They have no control over this part of my life, and I like that.

  My parents and I are out, walking around the mall, when I start to feel dizzy and sick. I stop mid walk and my parents look back to see my hand on my head. "Kristen? Baby, are you okay?" my dad asks and runs over to help me. He helps me sit down, but I still feel like I'm about to pass out. Soon I see black dots form over my eyes and everything sounds far away. I let the blackness take over me and I don't remember anything else.

Michael's POV:

 My wife and I were out with our 16 year old daughter, Kristen. I've noticed over the last few weeks that Kristen's been real moody, and whenever I give her a hug, she feels like she's smaller. I'm pretty sure it's something with her period, so I really don't want to talk to her about that because it would embarrass her. I know I'm a doctor and it shouldn't bother me, but she's my daughter. I don't like knowing that she's growing up so quickly. I'll just talk to my wife and let her know handle it and find out what's going one.