Skye Car Accident (Doctor)

Skye POV

Me and my brother Luke were just driving back from my parents house. Yes I am only 12 years old and my brother is 19. My parents thought that I would do better with Luke so I live with him since I am a troublemaker at school.

"Luke, stop listening to music. Focus on the road", I told him

"Chill we will be fine Skye", Luke informed.

Out of nowhere this four-wheeler came crashing on my side of the car. Suddenly everything was turning starting to spin The last thing I heard was...

"Someone call 999" and then I blacked out.

I woke up with so much pain everywhere. I tried to move but something was holding me down. Someones hand?? Wait what????? I looked up to only see blue orbs staring at me.

"Hey love I need you to stay still", He said

"NO LET ME GO!!.. WHERE IS MY BROTHER STOP", I screamed

"Shhh love, my name is Louis and I am your paramedic and I need you to stay very still since you got hurt very bad. Your brother Luke is totally fine in another ambulance and we are on our way to the hospital. Also, I cant let you go until I check you out and see you are fine", Louis said.

I was still trying to move but there was another person holding me too.

"Love, this is Zayn and he is going to help me right now. Your bother is perfectly fine except for some bruises", I just nodded.

Zayn was holding my hand while Louis was trying to put an oxygen mask on me but I kept refusing. What if it put me to sleep. Nu-uh that is no not happening.

"Look, you need this. Its going to help you breathe and make you calm", Zayn said

"No I dont want it", I said

"Princess you need it", Zayn said

"No , I dont want it, I want my brother", I said

"You can meet him once we get to the hospital", Zayn said.

"NO", I screamed.

Louis nodded to Zayn and the next thing I knew was Zayn holding my hands down and Louis was holding the mask on my face. I was just crying.

"shhhh calm down we will not hurt you"

I held my breath in.

"Love you need to breathe or you will faint"

I just shook my head "no" but I could hold it in any longer after 10 sec so I took the mist in and soon I fell into a deep sleep.

Luke POV

I was taken to the hospital and they updated me on Skye every time I asked which was every 10 min.

Skye POV

I woke up but in a hospital. I immediately noticed this stinging feeling on my stomach.

"AAAHHH STOP IT!!", I screamed and I started struggling. I saw the doctor cleaning my cuts with the disinfected thing and it hurt so much but as soon I started struggling, nurses came and held me down. I screamed at many at them.

"I WANT MY BROTHER.. LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE. IT HURTS SO MUCH", I screamed.

"Ok I'll make you a deal. I will let you meet your brother, then will you stay still so I can clean your cuts and help you", a doctor said.

I just nodded.

"Can someone please call Luke in. It's her brother", the doctor asked. A nurse nodded and went outside.

Luke POV

I was waiting in the waiting room and a nurse came towards me and asked me,

"Are you Skyes brother"

"Yes, is she ok?"

"Yes, shes fine. Only a few cute and bruises but she is not cooperating with us so could you please come in and help her calm down. She is screaming and she keeps saying that she wants you," the nurse said.

"Yeah no problem". I followed her in the room and saw Skye fighting 4 nurses and screaming.

"Shhhhh, baby girl I am right here stop screaming, shhh", I said

"Luke you are fine"

"Yes baby I am fine but we need to see about you so how about you hold still and let the doctor work k?"

"No Luke please it will hurt"

"Skye", I said in a strict tone.

She just nodded her head.

"Princess I will hold your hand but you will be fine now please sit still, I love you"

"K Luke"

The doctor started cleaning her cuts and she was screaming and hissing out in pain.

"Shhh almost done".

She suddenly sat up during the doctor was working.

"SKYE lay down"

"no it hurts too much"

She started running for the door but I quickly caught her wrist and put her on the bed where two other nurses held her down and soon the doctor was finished cleaning her cuts.

"I am sorry I had to do that", the doctor said

"thanks though bye", we said and I carried my princess to the car.

"I am sorry princess"

"It's okay I love you Luke"

"I love you too princess, now lets go home and have some icecream!!", I screamed