Imagine for kaitlyn31001 (Doctor)

Prompt: Could you do a 5sos doctor imagine where Kaitlyn is playing in volleyball match and she gets hurt. Luke and Michael are her doctor to help her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaityln's POV

I am so pumped up for my volleyball match. I am so excited that I just want to squeal around but I can't of course. Also, my brother Luke and his best friend are coming to watch me. I am only 15 but I am really passionate for volley ball maybe I'll join the Olympics. I high fived my best friend Victoria and then the whistle blew. The volleyball came towards another team mate who was on my right but she wasnt paying attention so I dived and hit the ball. I hit the ball hard so smash we won the first round!! But I felt immense pain in my arm and saw that it was all purple and bruised. Uh-oh now I cant play but I acted like nothing happened and played forgetting about the pain and remembering my excitement. When the game ended I collected my things and covered my hand with my clothes so Luke couldnt see it.

"HI Kaitlyn nice game!" Luke and Michael congratulated me.

"Thanks" I said but I saw some suspicions in Michaels eyes. We both ignored each others glances in the car and went home. We were all sitting on the couch right now but before that I saw Luke and Michael talking though I wonder what about?

"Show me your arm" Luke said.

"What?" I acted like I didn't know anything though I am not the best liar.

"Dont act like you dont know what we're talking about" Michael said. He must've told him.

"Michael!" I said

"Just show us your arm love" Luke said. I sighed and showed my arm to them which was now in a weird angle and all purple. 

"Lets go to the clinic!" Michael said and I flipped.

"NO NO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY BUT PLEASE DONT TAKE ME TO THE CLINIC" I shouted. Luke just put me on his hip and held me.

"Shh it's alright babe" and then he took me outside to his car. We reached the clinic in 10 min and I was a sobbing mess.

Luke POV

I carried Kaitlyn up again and laid her on the examination bed. She was screaming and thrashing around so I only did one thing I could. I grabbed the sedative while Michael held her down. I wiped her shoulder and she screamed when she saw what I was holding. I quickly injected her and she slowly calmed down and went to sleep. After 10  min she woke up all groggy.

"Now we are going to do this" I told her 

"I am just going to feel around your arm" I said.

"ain't happening buddy" she replied.

"Look you are tired and you should rest I promise I am not going to hurt you just let me do this" I pleaded with her and she nodded yes that I could feel her arm.

"AAH" she screamed when I touched her arm. 

"lets get an x-ray" Michael said. We brought her over to the machine and kept her arm in position while she screamed. 

"Ok all done its alright" I said and sat her on the bed.

"She definitely broke her arm" Michael said

"Well we are going to put a cast on it is purple ok?" I asked and she nodded. I put a cast on her arm and now the hard part.

"Ok lay down" Michael told her and she obeyed.

"good now pull your sleeve up" I said.

"NO!" she yelled and got off the table trying to run away but I caught her on and put her back on. Michael laid her down and held her while I injected her for the 2nd time in 1 day.

"Sorry" I said and cuddle her.

"S'okay" she said and I carried her to the car and we went home where we watched movies and cuddled all day even Michael. LOL

AN: Love you guys for all the reads. Thanks. xx.