Imagine for hisgirl12345678

Prompt: 5 sos and i are driving and they lost control of the car and we went into a ditch. And one direction are the paramedics and doctors.

********************************************************************************************

Amanda's POV

I won a contest by 5SOS and I am living with them for a month and touring with them. I only have 1 week left them but we've all gotten really close. Right now we are in the car talking and going back home. They just had another concert and this time Luke is driving. "I know you should've seen the sign with a naked Luke on there" Ashton laughed. Luke immediately turned back and didn't focus on his driving and ran into a ditch. I think they all went unconscious but I quickly called 911 explaining the situation. "Hiya love come on out" a paramedic said. they introduced themselves before and their names were Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. They took everyone out of the car and I was the only one left. Unfortunately, I couldnt move my right arms like my wrist and shoulder really hurt. "sshhh where does it hurt" Harry asked. I pointed to my shoulder. We just reached the hospital and now we were in the room where they were going to take care of me. "Where is Luke and Calum and Michael and Ashton?" I asked a doctor. "My name is Louis if you're wondering and all the others are in one room. You are a female so we decided to give you privacy but we can wheel you into the same room as them if you want" Louis said. "Yes please, I want to be in the same room as them" I agreed with him. He wheeled me into the same room as 5SOS and I saw the paramedics earlier working on them. Niall came towards me and told me the reports for 5SOS. "Luke has a small concussion and the rest of them are fine which is a miracle" he said. Niall came and tried to place a mask over my nose and mouth but I turned my head away. "C'mon love you need this" he said but I shook my head. "This is not going to make you sleepy I promise, just gonna make you breath better. It's a breathing treatment" Niall explained but I started crying. Louis and Harry came over and looked at me with a pouty face. "We are sorry love but you need this" Harry said and nodded to Louis. Louis held my hand, Niall held my head and Harry put the mask on my face. "LEMME GO!" I screamed but it was muffled because of the mask. I tried to kick but it was no use. The air started to blow up in my face and it was uncomfortable. After 5 long minutes they took the mask off. "Finally" I said and threw my arms up. They chuckled and Niall stepped up. "I just have to give you a basic exam and the rest of us are doing the same with 5SOS" he said. I looked over and saw all of the doctors trying to get Luke still so he could get his shot but he was lashing out. I just laughed at him and he glared at me. "Ok look straight ahead for me" Niall said. I looked straight ahead of me and saw Zayn preparing a shot and coming towards me. I ignored it thinking he was just scaring me. "Ok I am just going to check you eyes, ears and throat" Niall said and I nodded. He checked my eyes, ears and throat and said everything looked fine. "Now is there any place that you are hurting?" Niall asked me. "My shoulder and wrist" I complained. He nodded and felt around my wrist then shoulder while I screamed. "Ok you have broken your wrist and dislocated your shoulder?" he said and my eyes got huge. "D-dislocated?" I repeated and he nodded to confirm. "just hold on to Harry's hand" he said and Harry offered his hand to me. I took it and he squeezed my hand letting me know everything is fine. "Ready? 1..2......3" Niall said and popped my shoulder back in place. "AAAAH THAR FRICKIN' HURT SO BAD" I screamed. "It's alright princess shh I am just going to wrap this around your arm" Harry said and wiped my tears away. He wrapped up my arm and then put a cast on my wrist. "there all done" They all said at the same time and me and 5SOS chuckled. We had to stay the night there to see if everything was alright. I liked the doctors, they were comforting and nice.

AN: Hiya guys, I'm nearly done with the 4000 word imagine so be prepared for that because again, 4000 words is a lot. It's nearly 4 times this and a little bit more than that. Hope you guy enjoy! xx.