Imagine for....

Mary's POV

There is always so much homework to do and the stress is too much. I come home at 4 and eat lunch and start on my homework. It takes about 3 to 4 hours and I'm only in 8th grade and 13. Its too much to handle sometimes so I started doing something secretly. Cutting. Nobody know and I do it on my stomach so no one will ever know. Its the only way to release stress. I see my mom come into my room so I just sit down in my bed waiting for her. "Hey honey" She greets me. "Hey mom" I said exhausted. "I made a doctors appointment with you because you seem so stressed and it looks like this is all too much for you" She says. "Mom, I'm fine" I tell her. "You're not fine. The appointment is in half an hour so lets go" She said dragging me. I huff and follow her out to the car and we drive to the clinic. It takes about 20 minutes and we enter the clinic. My mom goes up to the desk and confirms the time while just sit in the chair in the waiting room and just wait.

"Mary" I heard a sweet voice say. I look up and see someone with blue eyes and brown hair. I get up and follow him to the exam room. "Hi Mary. My names Louis and this is Harry, Liam and Niall who are going to assist me" He says, I start breathing heavily but still sat down on the exam table. "Ok love I'm just going to check your heart beat" Harry said and takes out his stethoscope and listens to my heart. "all good" He says then Niall steps forward and check my ears, nose and eyes and of course, throat. "hmm all good" He says and Louis steps forward. "Lie down babe" He said. "nooo" I whine and keep sitting up. Liam walks to me and pushes on my shoulders. I feel like I cant breathe and I start to panic and I dont want them to see my stomach as all my cuts are there. "Calm down. Come on deep breaths!" Liam and Louis say and put n oxygen mask on my face. Niall holds my hands as I try to move away from the mask. "no stay still" Harry says. After I calm down I notice my back hurts. "oww" I say and wince and try to rub my back. "Does your back hurt" Harry asks concerned. I nodded and feared for what was coming next. "Well, love, you ave anxiety attacks. Are you too stressed about something?" Louis asked. "School. I dont have time to do anything any more" I complain while laying down. Louis pulls up my shirt to press on my tummy but gasps. "Oh babe. If you're stressed, then go to a counselor, dont hurt yourself" He says. I nod and tears fill my eyes. "Shhh done cry. You're ok. Just please stop. We'll give you some medicine but you dont have to go to school for 3 days. Doctors orders" He finished smirking. I felt a little better and laughed. "You have such a cute laugh love" Liam said and that just made me laugh more. After they gave me some prescribed medicine and I thanked them I walked out of the clinic with my mom but this time I walked out happy.

AN: I'm sorry guys but I don't know when I'll update next. Mahe Saturday or sunday. Idk because someone is visiting us and staying over so I don't have enough time to write imagines bit I promise to try my best. Please understand and thank you for the almost 60k reads.xxx