Imagine for JenniXCX (Doctor)

Prompt: Can I have one where I'm Calum's sister again same age and same name and he is training me for soccer and while I'm sprinting on the track I end up tearing my hamstring and he fixes it with physical therapy and regular checkups and Luke also helps out and he tells me I'm not allowed to play for awhile

********************************************************************************************************

Jennifers POV

"come on lets go" I screamed at my brother. He is so slow. Anyways, we are going to the track so I can do some warm ups before I practice my soccer skills because I am going to try-out for the girls soccer team!

"OK OK I'm coming. Calm down" he screamed back. We finally went to the car and reached the track which was near the soccer field.

"Ok I want you to do a mile then 20 push ups understand!" Calum screamed going all in coach mode again.

"Yes sir" I said and did as he asked. I paced myself in the beginning and then on the fourth lap I sprinted with all my might. Sudden;y, I felt immense pain in my thigh so I screamed and fell on the ground. I saw Calum running towards me and sat down beside me.

"whats wrong babe?!" he asked.

"AAH! My thigh is killing me! HELP ME!" I screamed and with that he picked me up and carried me to the car.

"we are going to the clinic" he said. I would usually throw a tantrum because I am scared but I was in too much pain to even think about that. We reached the clinic and Calum carried me inside where Luke and Michael were standing.

"WAIT what s wrong!?" Luke asked.

"I think she tore her ham string bad" Calum said and they gasped but covered it up by a cough to not scare me. 

"come  on I'll check you out" Luke said and Calum took me to the exam room. I was now laying on the bed well I wanted to sit up but Calum had a grip on my shoulders. 

"I am just going to feel around your leg" Luke said and I nodded. He started feeling up my leg and it didn't hurt until he came to my thigh and I let out a high pitched scream.

"Ok you definitely tore your hamstring" Luke confirmed "I am going to get you some pain killers" Luke said and exited the room. He came in 5 minutes later with some pills and water. I quickly took them closed my eyes and hissed in pain. 

"Well I am going to wrap your thigh in this" he said and wrapped it (sorry I dont know what its called). Then he gave me crutched.

"We are going to do dry needling and therapy and you cant play soccer for about 4 months" Luke said,

"What! no I want to play soccer you cant do this to me" I said.

"I am sorry babe but lets go home you need rest and tomorrow you have therapy" Calum said and picked me up. I was still really mad at them. I mean I love soccer so much. Some people think it's dumb but it means a lot to me and I always prioritize myself because soccer comes first. I don't know what I am going to do.

"But Soccer is my life you can't do this!" I was really mad at him.

"Jen, I don't have a choice and neither do you. Now you are going to do what we say understood?" he said all serious.

"Yeah" I said meekly

"Sorry babe" Calum said when we were in the car. "Come on wipe those tears away we will get some ice cream" he said. I didn't even realize I was crying but I was happy that I was getting ice cream. FOUR MONTHS!? I hope I survive because it' ll be agony!

AN: Hi guys! Thanks for the reads. I didn't know a lot about this but I tried my best so.... xx. I am done with almost all of my requests so I have time to do some others. DM me or just comment on here