Imagine for harry_styles_104

Harry's POV

"Harryyy" Paris whined as she was sitting on the bed with me. "Oh come on. Just lay your head in my lap" I tell her. The truth is I noticed her scrunching her mouth up every time she ate so I wanted to check her teeth cause I am a dentist and her boyfriend. Right now, I told her that I just wanted to play pretend. "But you work in a dentists office all day so why do you want to play pretend?" She asked pouting and laughing at the same time. I just laugh with her and pull her down in my lap. Once her head is in my lap and I have my gloves on, I ask her to open. "No Harry" She whined again. I kissed her on her lips and the kiss got deeper every micro second until I pulled away. "I want moree" She complained. "Youre too whiny today, open up" I tell her. I keep tapping on her plum lips until she opens up.

"There we go. Now just keep it open" I tell her and actually just start looking at her teeth. "Hmm. I see a black spot" I tell her. "Fine, that tooth has been hurting" She admitted. "Lets go to the office then" I tell her but she gets off my lap and takes a step back running away from me. "No! Come back here babe" I say running after her. It takes me no time to catch her and have her in my arms. "Please Harry. Dont take me there" She pleads crying. "Shh. its alright babe. Look at me Its alright" Once she looks at me, I kiss her gently and just hold her in my lap rubbing her back. "I love you" I tell her. "I love you too" She said after shes calm. "Ok, baby. We are just going to my office so I cant fill your cavity which is not that big and then we'll come home and have lots and lots of cuddles" I tell her.

She slowly nods her head and looks at me with pleading eyes. I sigh and shake my head but pick her up and carry her out to the car.

SKIPPING THE CAR RIDE

"Open" I tell Paris but she keeps her mouth shut and looks at me like shes going to die. I sigh and tickle her sides. She opens up immediately and I put my finger between her upper and lower teeth to keep her mouth open, and start checking her teeth again. When I came across the cavity, I inserted a mouth prop and got some numbing gel. "It'll be alright. Just close your eyes baby" I tell her kissing her forehead. Ater her mouths numb, I pick up the drill and start fixing her cavity. After thats done I get her out of the chair and hug her. "I love you so much and I am so sorry I had to do that" I tell her lovingly.

"Its alright. I understand and I'll tell you next time when I am in pain" She says and hugs me. I picked her up again and take her home.

"I love you. forever and always" I tell her. "Yea I love you too. forever and always" She said cuddling into my chest before falling asleep.

Ok um this is pretty short but we all should be busy with school so that's my excuse too. I'm gonna try and wrote longer updates tho but honestly I prefer doctor more. Thanks for all the reads guys, you're the best! :) xxx

-Directioner_5SOSfo xx