Imagine for styles1997

Harry's POV

I just got done with work and I was driving home when I saw my sisters boyfriends car near the house. I just chuckled, they are always together and nobody can tear them apart. I parked my car in the garage and went inside the house to see them both cuddling. "Hey cuddlies" I say and and put my medical stuff down. "Harry!" Nicole, my 17 year old sister screams and comes up to hug me. "Wait...lose the doctor coat, I dont like you in doctor mode" She says and I laugh picking her up with my coat on and taking her to the couch and sitting her on my lap. She starts screaming playfully because I was still wearing the coat and tries to get it off of me. She successfully does and then smirks. "Hey Niall" I greet. "Hi, long day of taking care of sick kids" He asks. "Yea, sometimes being a pediatrician is hard cause kids hide stuff from their parents and then it makes it worse" I tell him. I feel Nicole uncomfortably squirm when I mention that and I look down at her concerned.

Nicole's POV

My stomach has been killing me for the past 2 days and what Harry said now made me feel that if he figured out what was wrong with me then he'd be so disappointed. I got off his lap well I tried to but he pulled me down. "Um, love you have an appointment with me tomorrow because you are due for a check up" He informs me. My eyes get wide and I try to run away but he keeps holding me. "No Haz!! NO WAY!! NI HELP ME" I say thrashing around in my older brothers grip. "Shh calm down princess, whats wrong? Anything hurting you because you've never been this scared of a simple appointment with me" He says trying to calm me down. My stomach starts hurting more and its just so painful. Ni comes over and takes me in his lap whispering soothing things in my ear. "You'll be fine and I'll come along with you" He says rubbing my back. That makes me feel better and then the next thing I knew I was laying down in my bed and my eyes were closing.

Harry's POV

I know for sure that there is something Nicole is hiding from me. I dont know what but I'll find out tomorrow at the appointment. I sigh because now I know that she is hiding something from me and thats why she was uncomfortable when I mentioned about kids hiding something from their parents and making the situation worse, shes doing the same thing. I just shake the thoughts out of my head and go to sleep preparing myself for whats coming tomorrow.

I woke up and immediately felt a cramp in my leg so I stretched. I forced myself to get out of bed and go to the bathroom and do my routine. When, I was done with that I texted Ni to come over. I went down to the kitchen and prepared some eggs and pancakes with some orange juice and fruit. *ding dong* I walked towards the front door opening it for Ni. "Hey Ni, breakfast is ready but we have to first wake up Nicole" I told him nervously. His face was masked with sympathy for her and we walked up to her room. I opened the door and entered in the room to see her lying on her stomach and holding it with both of her arms and slightly whimpering. I got really concerned but shook her awake anyways. "Hey baby, good morning. Wake up" I told her pulling her covers off. She yawns and gets up. "I'll be down in 15" She says. I nod and go to the kitchen with Niall. After 15 minutes she comes down dressed and sits on the table. "Morning babe" She says to Ni. "Morning. Did you sleep good?" He asked her. "uh yea" She said unsurely. I put some pancakes on her plate and poured some orange juice in her glass but she just fiddled with her fingers. "Why wont you eat sis?" I asked trying to figure out what was wrong with her. "Nothin' Just not too hungry" She replies quickly and gulps down the glass of orange juice. "All done!" She says getting up but Ni pulls her down on his lap.

"Open" He says bringing the fork with some pancake near her mouth. She shook her head and frowned. "Now why wont my love eat?" He asked frowning too. "Just one bite" She says and opens her mouth, swallowing the pancake bite. Niall patted her on the back and we both finished our breakfast. "Ok, Nicole your appointment is in half an hour. Lets go" I told her. "Do I have a choice?" She asks. I shake my head no and she sighs walking out the door and in the car. The drive to the clinic was super short and soon we were all sitting in an exam room. I got my stuff prepared and got the stethoscope out. "You shouldn't be scared of this part. You know I'll just listen to your heart and lungs" I told her sweetly. She nodded and sat up straight. I put the diaphragm on her chest and started listening to her heart and then moved onto her lungs. "3 deep breaths sis" I told her. She takes 3 deep breaths with Niall and then I'm done with that part. "Good job love. Now I'm just going to check your temperature, eyes, ears, and mouth" I told her. "Ok" She says softly and obviously scared.

"This is just taking your temperature, relax" I told her noticing how tense she was. She kind of relaxed and then I inserted the thermometer in her ear. As soon as it beeped I took it out. "Her temperature was 100 F. I will ask her later about this. I got my otoscope and tongue depressor and went towards my little sister again. I checked her ears with no problem and her mouth. "Look ahead for me... all done" I told her checking her eyes. "lay down babe. I'm just going to check your tummy" I told her. "No! Not that part! Pleasee!!!" She pleaded and got off the bed heading towards the door but Niall quickly stopped her and put her on the bed. "Babe listen to me very carefully" He said laying her down. "Hes your brother and wont hurt you. Hes also your doctor who is trying to help you and if you're not feeling well then you need to tell him. Don't hide stuff from him cause hes only trying to help you. Hes your brother and your doctor and you will listen to him. If i have to hold you down, then I will" Niall said in a firm voice tone towards the end. She just whimpered and nodded her head. "Good girl sweets" he praised her and held her hands above her head. Her lower lip just wobbled and she looked at me pleadingly. "It wont be bad princess, calm down" I said. I lifted her shirt and rubbed her tummy to comfort her and then lightly massaged/pressed on it to see whats wrong "Haz! NO PLEASE STOP" She screamed trying to get up. I was all done so I removed my hands and Niall helped her calm down.

"Its alright babe. You did so good. I love you" He said hugging her and sitting her up on his lap. I looked at my sisters file once again to notice she was due for 2 shots and a blood test. I sighed and mumbled something to myself before retrieving the things that I need. When I came back I saw Nicole looking really nervous. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. "No needles" She pointed to the tray. "It'll be really quick. Promise. Hold still" I told her bringing the tray over and nodding to Niall who held her tightly so she wouldn't squirm and I wpid her arm off with an alcohol pad and got the butterfly needle. "Dont look at me" I told her. "Ahhhh!" She screamed trying to move when I inserted the needle not her vein getting some blood. After that was done I put a band-aid own and wiped her other arm off administering one shot. "Why more??" She whined. "Because you have a fever you didnt tell me about and you have a little bit if a stomach bug so this is going to prevent it" I answered her question. Niall started singing what makes you beautiful in her ear softly and she calmed down. I did the last shot and she started screaming. "PLEASE HAZ!! STOP" she was crying hysterically but I had to do the shot so I quickly inserted the needle and then cleaned up everything. "all done. But tell me next time you dont feel well" I say patting her head. She just chuckled and sarcastically remarked saying sureee. "I'm serious" I told her. "I am too" she said smirking. I just laughed. " well next time I'll figure it out if you're sick" I said poking my tongue out and kissing her in her forehead. I love my sister.

Ok so I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in nearly a week. I honestly have so much going on and idk what to do. I'm trying my best to keep up with this book but I think I'm gonna close it. Sorry guys. But I hope you liked the imagine xxx