Imagine for JenniXCX

Jennifer's POV

"Wake up Jennifer. It's already 5 am and you have to get up for your soccer training" I heard my brother say in a very firm tone. I sighed and got up thinking about my dream of becoming a professional soccer player. Even though, I am only 15. I know I can achieve my dreams, anything is possible. I will do anything to be a professional player. Calum coaches me off season for my school team and then when I want to be a pro. I train hard every day and it pays off. Calum coaches me, yeah you'll be like, 'he is your brother. He will go easy on you' but it's actually the opposite. He is so strict when it comes to this because he knows my dreams and it will take a lot of effort and practice to achieve it. I was snapped out of my thoughts with Calum snapping his fingers in front of my face. "What"? huh? Sorry!" I apologized but I was still confused. "I said lets go and train in the gym" I nodded and held out a finger. He understood and left me alone in my room. I changed into my sports outfit which was basically a tank top and some shorts then I went to the bathroom to do my business, brush my teeth and wash my face. After, I was done with all of that, I ran to our gym which is in our house and saw Calum standing there with my gym shoes. I quickly wore them and looked at him so he could instruct me to what to do next.  "Ok I want 60 crunches and if you mess one up, you will start all over!" He yelled in my face going into coach mode. I was shocked because we only do 50 but I shouldn't argue with him. He is doing whats best for me and pushing me to be my best. I started doing 60 crunches and on my 55th one I ran out of breath and slowed down a little bit. Calum was watching me like a hawk and stared at me.

 "Are you slowing down!?" He screamed in my face. "No coach" I said and started to go faster. I got done with the crunches and got up but I was pushed back by Calum. "You slowed down towards the end, so now I am gong to make you do 70 sit-ups instead of 60" I just stared at him trying to see if he was serious. "But Cal- Coach I nev--" "Are you arguing with me?" He yelled and I quickly shook my head 'no' and started to do 70 sit ups. They were a lot but hey, I am dreaming big so I gotta work hard too. I started to feel a little dizzy while doing them but I ignored it after a while because I was feeling better and the dizziness was going away. "Done" I say breathlessly and stood up and sat down on of the chairs. "No breaks. We just started" Calum yelled and pointed his finger at me. Well someones cranky today. "40 push-ups NOW" He said. I immediately got on the floor and started doing my push ups as Calum asked. I got done with them but I was really tired. "5 more because you slowed down. You are lucky I am not making you start over" I whimpered at his attitude today but reminded myself about my dream and that he was just helping me. "30 lunges" He said calmly and I kind of relaxed. I did about 10 and then the dizziness returned but I couldn't tell Calum, well right now he is coach to me. I started doing the lunges again and got them done. Thankfully Calum didn't notice about me stopping since he was looking the other way. "Good now give me 30 squats and 20 planks" He yelled at me. I nodded quickly and started doing as he asked not wanting to be yelled at. This is my usual routine but because of my dizziness, I was feeling very sensitive. I was on my planks when Calum was staring at me. "You're being lazy Jennifer. Do'em properly" He pushed. I sighed knowing he was right and stopped being so sloppy and started doing the properly. After I was done with them, Calum allowed me 30 seconds to drink water. I had my water bottle with me but I couldn't get much water in me because I was breathing too fast. I only got 3 big gulps and then Calum told me to put it down. "You ready?" He asks softly coming back to himself and not being a coach. I nodded and we drove to the soccer field for more warm-ups and practice. Right now it was 6:30 am so no one was really there that early in the morning. "Do the usual and run a mile. Beat your record. Last time, you got 6:23. This time I want it under 6" He yelled returning into his coach personality. I nodded and started running. I had to do 4 laps and thats a mile. I think 6 minutes is a good time but I have to be my best. I am on my 3rd lap and that dizziness comes back but again like before, I ignore it. I quickly finished my 3rd lap and started my 4th trying to get this done with. I sprinted the whole 4th lap and reached Calum at the finish line. "5:32. Good job. Almost a minute" He congratulated me.