Louis Daughter (Doctor)

Louis POV

I was playing with my 2 year old daughter Emily while the boys were watching T.V and arguing over something. Eleanor is on a work trip so the boys are staying over at my house. Emily has blue eyes like me and brown wavy hair and giggle is the cutest thing ever. She was sitting in my lap but after hearing the boys argue for 5-10 min she got up and wobbled over to them.

"TOP" she shrieked.

"Aww, sorry sweets" Liam said.

"Uncwle Hawwy" she said and walked over to him.

"Hey baby"

"are you feeling ok?" Harry asked her.

"Yaaa. Daddyy!!" she screamed. I felt her forehead and she was a little warm. And she is cuddling too much to me not that I am complaining but shes only that cuddly when she doesn't feel good.

"Baby, do you feel ok?" I asked her.

"No daddy" she said and started crying.

"Oh baby don't cry" Liam said as he and the boys came over. I tried to lay her down on the couch but she wont let go.

"I am right here baby, let go" I said gently.

"NO!" she screamed.

"Oh, cutie no one is doing anything just lay down" Harry said. She let go of me and laid down on the couch. Harry is her favorite and she always listens to him, sometimes even more than me. I rubbed her tummy as she liked that and she started calming down.

"I'm hungrwy" she said.

"Ok babe, I'll get your milk" Niall said. He went into the kitchen to heat up her milk as I already prepared it and then brought it over to me. I sat on the couch with her and started feeding her the milk. She smiled as the milk entered her tummy and the giggled when she looked up to me. I knew she wasn't feeling well. After 10 min she was done and asleep so I carefully put her in her crib that we also keep in the living room and sat on the couch. Me, Niall and Zayn were sitting on 1 couch and Harry and Liam were sitting on the couch opposite to ours.

"Shes definitely sick" Harry said

"Yep, lets take her temperature and then we can check her out" I said. Yes me and the boys are doctors so we can even treat Emily. I went to the bathroom and got the thermometer. Then I went to Emily's crib and carefully picked her up so she wouldn't wake up because she will be fussy. She always gets fussy when she is sick. I walked over to the couch and laid her down. Harry held her head towards the right so if she wakes up she can't move her head and hurt her self while I am taking her temperature. I inserted the thermometer inside her and she woke up. She started crying because she couldn't move her head.

"Daddy, Uncle Hawwry!" she sobbed.

"Baby I am right here and see so is uncle Harry" I told her. She calm down a little after I said that. Soon, the thermometer beeped and I took it out as Harry let go of her head. she just starts flapping her arms so Liam held them lightly so she couldn't hurt herself or anyone else.

"Its 39 degrees Celsius" I said

"Aww, my poor baby" Harry said. Em shrieked and laughed at Harrys face.

"what's wrong baby, what hurts" I asked her.

"mu tummy and my head and my throat and ears" she listed.

"Aww, sweet pea" Liam said.

"I have a little office up there besides my room, like a small doctors office. Lets check her out there" I told the guys. They nodded and I picked Em up and cradled her and we went to the office. I opened the door and laid Em down on the table. I noticed that she was sleeping, aww she looked so cute but I had to wake her up.

"Em, baby wake up for daddy" I shook her lightly

"Daddy mu tummy huwrts" she said. I felt so bad for her so I rubbed her little tummy with my big hand.

"Ok baby Uncle Haz is going to look at you and see whats wrong" I told her. She nodded and held my hand.

"Ok kitten turn your head on the right, just going to check you ears" he said.

Harry's POV

I was checking Ems ear when she started laughing. I looked up and saw Louis making funny faces at her. I turned her head in the other direction to look in her right ear and saw that they both had an infection.

"Louis we are going to have to put ear drops in her ears they are infected" I told him.

"Ok, lets do that now" he said and I got the drops. Her head was already turned so I quickly put the ear drops in and turned her head again and did the process again. Though, she started crying loudly.

"I'm sorry baby, it's ok. You're fine" I said.

She reached towards me and I picked her up and rocked her. She calmed down after 5 minutes and I laid her down again. This time without any fuss I checked her eyes but now I had to check her throat. I still let her lay down or she will be fussy. "

"Kay baby say aah" I told her. She shook her head no.

"Baby please, it won't hurt" Louis reasoned with her. She nodded yes and did what I asked her.

"Well her throat is a little red so it could be sore, but she will be fine" I informed Louis and the boys. I grabbed the stethoscope and listened to her heart. It sounded fine so I started listening to her lungs.

"Her lungs are a little congested and her fever is high" I tell Louis.

"Ok baby, just gonna check your tummy" I tell Emily. I knew that she wouldn't like this but she is coming down with a flu so I needed to be sure. I really hope that she won't fuss too much about this. I pulled her shirt up and pushed on her tummy. She screamed so I stopped and pulled her shirt down.

"Did that hurt baby?" I asked her

"No my tummy sowre" she said sobbing then she reached for Louis so he picked her up and shushed her.

"Its alright my brave little baby girl. It's over no more, shhhh. No one is going to hurt you calm down" he said. She stopped sobbing but was still crying so he rocked her and she slowly went to sleep. Louis laid her down on the table and nodded to me. I got the fever reducer shot, we decided to give her the shot when she was asleep so it wouldn't hurt her and she wont cry. Seeing her cry is the most horrible sight ever, it breaks my heart. Louis was rubbing her tummy to keep her distracted and I quickly did the shot and she still was sleeping. Oh good!! she didn't wake up.

"Thanks Harry for doing this" Louis said

"No prob"

After 2 hours**

Louis POV

We were all sitting on the couch and I looked down in my arms to see Emily with her eyes opened and looking at me.

"Hey baby girl, feeling better?"

"mmm daddy" she said

"She was coming down with the flu but we caught it earlier so thats good" Harry explained. I just said 'oh' cause that made sense.

"me sleepy daddy" Em said

"It's alright princess go to sleep" I said

"But my arms sore" I laughed because she had no clue. I kissed her arm where she got the shot.

"Better?" I asked her.

"Yaa!!" she said. She was definitely feeling better.

"Go to sleep baby" I said. She closed her eyes and was soon asleep. I am so lucky to have her and Eleanor in my life. I love them both so much.