Imagine for EliseNap

Louis POV

"Elise, babe do we have to???" I whine. "Yea. Its so that they are healthy" my wife says and hugs me. Basically, we got a letter 2 days ago saying our kids were due for a dental check up but they all hate it. We have 4 kids, Morgan, Ella, Isabella and John. Morgan is 15, Ella is 12, Isabella is 3 and John is 5. "KIDS GET IN THE CAR WE'RE GOING FOR ICE CREAM" I scream. They all come running down, even Isabella. Shes so cute and I love them all so much. "Lets go" I say. We all get into the car and we go for 'icecream'. "um, dad this is a dentist office" Morgan said. "I know sweets. You're all due for a checkup. I know you're scared but please cooperate and we'll get you toys later and you'll get your new phone Morgan" I say. "NOOOO! PLEASE DADDY!! No scawry dentist man!" Isabella screamed. "Aww babe, it wont be that bad. You have strong teeth and the dentist will just check if they are all healthy" I say and get out of the car and close the door. I get all of the kids out and we enter the office with me holding Isabella and John holding my hand. Morgan and Ella were holding Elise's hand.

Elise's POV

We all went up to the receptionist desk and I gave her their medical cards. "Hi, we have an appointment with Dr. Lowry" I told her. "Well, Dr. Lowry is sick so he couldn't come in today but Dr. Styles is a great pediatric dentist if you want to see him" She said. I was about to object but Louis interrupted. "Yea, thats fine" He said nodding at me. "Ok, he'll be with you in 5 minutes" She said. We nodded and took our seats. Ella was shifting in her seat while Morgan, she was calm. Isabella was clinging to Louis and John was squeezing Louis hand. The plan was that I will stay in the waiting room with Morgan and Ella while Louis goes in with Isabella first then takes John. Then I'll go with Ella and then Morgan while Louis is in the waiting room with the kids "Isabella Tomlinson" I heard someone say. I look up and see Louis getting up and handing John to me who clings to me. 

Louis POV

Isabella started shaking when she heard her name. "No daddy! No! Pwease!! No dentist man!!" She cried out while squirming. "shhh, remember, well get some toys" I whispered in her ear and stood up and went to the dentist. "Hi, my names Dr. Styles but you can call me Harry" He said sweetly. "Her names Isabella and mines Louis. There are 3 more kids so I'll come in again haha" I told him He laughed with me and nodded. We went into an exam room and I sat in Isabella in the dentist chair. "NO!! NO!! PLEASE!! LETS GWO" She screamed trying to get up. "Hi, Isabella" Harry interrupted. She looked at him with wide eyes and tried to get out of the chair. "It's alright baby, I'm just going to look with a mirror. You are such a strong girl. Can you be brave for me?" He asked her gently. "yea" She said meekly. "Good girl. Do you want to stay in daddys lap?" He asked. She nodded once again and I picked her up. I think she was getting comfortable around Harry. "Ok, so we are going to do the lap to lap position. I'll sit in my chair and you'll sit in yours. You'll lay her down with her legs around your waist and her head in me lap and hold her hands. If she cries a little bit, it's ok and I can also get a better look if she keeps her mouth open" He explains. I take it all in and sit down face to face with Harry. I hold Isabella close to me and when Harry picked up his mirror and wore his light thing on his head, I laid Isabella down in my lap with her head in Harry's lap. She shrieked and tried to get up but I held her tight. "We have to get this done baby. Please cooperate" I told her rubbing her tummy as that soothed her. She stopped squirming and laid still. "you're such a good girl. Can you open your mouth for me?" Harry asked. I though she would object but she opened her mouth and Harry inserted his mirror and picked his explorer along the way and checked her teeth. "You are doing such a great job brushing. You just have to brush more towards the back, thats all" Harry said giving Izzy a high five. She giggled and started playing with my hands. 

Harry picked up the tooth brush and didnt even bring it near her mouth yet but she still opened wide for him. "aww thanks cutie!" He said. She closed her eyes because of the brights lights and Harry cleaned her teeth and put some fluoride. "Thank you baby for being such a good girl. Heres your teddy" Harry praised her and gave her a teddy. She clapped her hands and I let her up and put her down on the floor. She started running around and then pointed to the dentist chair. "Nwext time, I sit here without daddy but onwy if Hawwy here" She said cutely. "aww baby, dont worry. If your parents want they can change dentists" He told her. "But I want him" She said. "Ok baby, we'll change dentists" I said. Harry laughed and gave Izzy a high five. I dont think shes scared of the dentist anymore. I went into the waiting room and got John from Elise. "How was it?" She asked. "Great, she was so good. And we have to change dentists. They like Harry better and shes not scared of the dentist anymore" I told her. She nodded and I took John with me to the exam room. "Daddy!!" He screamed when he saw Louis. He clung to me screaming. "Hey buddy, whats your name?" Harry asked. "Johwn" He said. "hahaha ok. My sons name is John too. You wanna sit with your daddy or sit in the magic chair and hold daddy's hand" He asked John enthusiastically. "Dentist chair" He said excitedly. 

When John got settled in the char Louis brought the light down and put a bib on him. "Can you open big for me" He asked. John nodded and opened his mouth. "Good boy" I  praised him. Harry checked his teeth and found nothing wrong. He cleaned his teeth and let him up. "Thank you for being a good boy. Here is your prize" Harry said offering him some toys to choose from. He chose a batman stuffed figure and walked out happily.

Elise's POV

All the kids were excited to see Dr. Styles now. He's really nice so I took Morgan in as soon as Louis came out. She was clinging to me and didn't want to let go. We entered the room and saw Harry sitting there. He came up to us and said hello. "Hi" Morgan said. "Hi, do you want to lay down in the chair. It'll be super quick I promise" Harry said. She took a deep breath and nodded, sitting in the chair. Harry prepped her and told her to open up. She shakes her head and just sits there. "Please Morgan. Look it wont hurt. I just want to see if you're oral hygeine is good" HE said trying to convince her. "Ok" She said and opened wide closing her eyes. I rubbed her hand while Harry checked her teeth. After a few months he retracted the tools from her mouth and spoke up. "well, you have a small surface cavity that we'll have to fill" He said. "NO PLEASE DONT!" She screamed. "hey hey, calm down. It'll be alright I promise. Just close your eyes" He told her. She nodded and closed her eyes shut and Harry numbed her and started to drill out the cavity and fill it. He was done in 15 minutes. "All done now you just need a cleaning" He said. "uhh ok" Morgan said and opened wide again. Harry cleaned her teeth and flossed them then let her up. "all don. You did so great!" He said and hugged her. "Thanks" She said and walked out with me. 

"Come on Ella" I said trying to convince my 12 year old. "Fine! But he better be nice!" She said. She walked in with me and she wasnt scared but didnt like her old dentist so she just hated them. "Hi, my names Harry love. Whats yours?" He asked Ella. "Ella and I'm 12" She said taking a seat in the chair and I held her hand. Harry prepped her and asked her to open wide. "Well, sweetie you take very good care of your teeth but you do have 2 cavities. But dont worry it'll all be quick and it wont hurt" He said comforting her. "Mommy!" She said and started crying. "shh.. Harry is nice and wont hurt you please baby" I said convincing her. She nods and wipes her tears and opens her mouth for Harry to start. "atta girl" He said. He numbed her up and then drilled and filled the cavities and then cleaned her teeth. "You did so good love. See you in 6 months and Mrs. Tomlinson you have a very nice family" He said. "Thank you Harry. Bye" I said and took Ella with me to the waiting room where Louis was with all the kids "done" We both said and exited the clinic and went to the toy store where Ella, John and Isabella picked out a toy. When we got home we gave Morgan her new Iphone 6 plus and she was screaming with happiness. "Well, the dentist wasnt so bad" I thought to myself. We changed the whole families dentists so now the kids see Harry.

AN: Hi guys, I just wrote this in like 40 minutes and its near 1,800 words. I'm sorry EliseNap. She gave me this imagine on August 17th but I didnt see it and I was going through my message board and spotted it. So guys, please DM me imagines if you do so I can keep track of imagines. I didnt proof read this since I dont like to read too much :p Thanks for all the reads guys. xxx.