Imagine for ratherbedancing (Doctor)

Prompt: Can it be that I am Michaels sister and he is a doctor with the other boys and I do horse-riding. I go for a hack (trail-ride) with my horse when he spooks and I fall off. I have to phone Michael and when he comes to get me finds that i have dislocated my shoulder so him and the boys need to take me to the clinic to get it fixed My name is Brooke

***********************************************************************************************

Brooke's POV

"Ok, Brooke I think you are ready to go for a hack" My instructor told me. I've been training for about a month to go on the trail alone because every time my instructor or Michaels besides me. "Tsk tsk" I instructed my horse. He followed my order and started moving towards the trail. Every thing was going fine until my horse jumped and I fell off of it. It hurt so much. My instructor saw this and came running towards me. "Do you need me to call your brother?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes please" I saw Michael come in after 10 min with the other boys. "Oh my god Brooke what happened?" He asked. "I fell off my horse and my shoulder really hurts" I cried. Michael picked me and walked towards the car right after taking off all my riding equipment. The boys trailed behind and we all drove to the clinic. Luke carried me back this time and into an exam room. "Ok Brooke I am just going to feel your shoulder" Luke explains."No! Please it hurts too much" I pleaded with him. Even though my brother and his best friends are doctors doesn't mean I am not scared. "Come on please it will only take 5 seconds at the most" Calum said. I looked towards Michael who nodded and I held out my shoulder. "Dont hold your arm out" Michael instructed. Luke started feeling up my arm and I screamed when he reached my shoulder. "Oww, Stop Luke!" I said trying to move my shoulder but I couldn't. Suddenly all the guys made eye contact and nodded. I saw Michael grabbing the Brown restraints and walking over to me with the rest of the guys. "wh-what are you doing?" I asked cautiously. Michael suddenly held my arms and Ashton held me legs while Luke slipped restraints on to me. "Guys why are you doing this to me?" I asked sobbing.

Michaels POV

Brooke was sobbing as soon as we put restraints on her but we had no choice. She dislocated her shoulder and we have to pop it back in place but we can't if she keeps moving. "GUYS LET GO" She screamed and we all let go because now the restraints were holding her back. "Brooke please calm down. We just have to pop your shoulder back in place, thats it" I told her stroking her cheek. "No, no please guys please" she begged but we all shook our heads. Ashton brought a mask over her face while Calum held her head. Soon she was asleep and we could do the procedure. Ashton quickly took her arm after she was asleep and popped shoulder back in its place. She woke up after 10 min crying. "Does it hurt babe" I asked her and she nodded trying to get out of the restraints. I slipped them off of her and laid beside my little sister. "Calm down Brooke it's all over now" Calum said stroking her hair. "I hate you guys for putting me through that" she said with tears in her eyes. It broke our hearts when she said that and we were all upset. "Babe, you kept fighting us and this was the only way. We're really sorry please forgive us?" Calum asked and she nodded snuggling into my chest.

AN: I know this is short ! I am so sorry @ratherbedancing. Thank you guys so much for the reads. I have one request from you guys though. Can you pretty please get me at least 45 votes on the 4000 word imagine. It would mean a lot. Also, you guys have to check out ratherbedancing (s)  1D doctor imagine book. She didn't write her first imagine yet but I am sure it will be up soon. Thank you guys. xxx.