Imagine for aestheticallycorrect

AN: Ok I've decided to not write prompts over here anymore because it spoils everything. So I'm sorry for that before but it will not happen again. Enjoy the imagine! xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

Me and the boys are just running outside and playing dodge ball with my younger sister, Erin who is 15 years old. She is not a girl girl and she loves sports a lot. She plays basketball, soccer, volleyball, badminton etc... She will not wear high heals what so ever. She is like a tom boy if you basically want to sum it up. "You're OUT!" Erin yells. The teams were me, Erin, Calum and Luke and Michael. Yeah we clearly won because we had more people and also we had Erin. We all were running around jumping like idiots when Erin hit her knee on a concrete base and fell. "Oww!" She yelled. We all quickly ran to her and I picked her up carrying her inside the house and laying her down on the couch. "I'm fine. Let's go and play" She said trying to sit up except Calum pushed her shoulders down. "Really?!" Luke said. She just looked at us and pouted. "Please guys" She begged but we all shook our heads. She tried to sit up again but this time Luke took action and pushed her shoulders back holding her there. "Luke let me go!" She whined. "No. not until you let us check your knee and be honest with us. Now are you going to be honest with us?" He asked. She just whimpered. We knew the answer would be no and just sighed.  I held her other leg straight and Calum held her hand. Michael started feeling her knee and she started screaming. "Please please stop. OW!! Mikey!! It hurts!!" She yelled. We all let go of her and let her sit up.  "guys, please can we let it go?" She asked. 

Erin's POV

The truth was that I was in a lot of pain but I didn't want to admit it. The boys are doctors and if I tell them then it'll be the death of me. I cannot handle four doctor checking my knee out. Luke got a first aid kit that included the wrap. "Ok Erin, you basically sprained your ankle. Now, we are going to fix it love. It may hurt but you gotta stay still Ashton explained. I nodded cautiously and they began. Luke lifted my leg and Ashton started putting my knee in position and then wrapping it. "Ashton, Luke. Stop!" I screamed. "Just finish this then we will comfort her after this" Calum said holding my hands so I couldnt reach down and stop them. "NO BAD IDEA" I yelled shaking my head violently. Mikey held my head straight so I wouldn't get dizzy or hurt myself. While this whole drama was going on I totally forgot about the wrap and suddenly remembered when Ashton said "done". "Um love you've also hurt your arm so we are just going to patch that right up" Ashton said. "But we need to go to the clinic" Calum added and picked me up. "NO!" I screamed and tried to kick but hurt my knee more. "ow" I whined. Luke just patted my back and Mikey cooed at my pouty face. We drove to the clinic and entered an exam room. "There we go. Now show me your arm" Luke said and I did because I was tired of all the fighting. "That'll need stitches" He announced. I immediately got scared and jumped off the bed except Mikey picked me up and sat down with me in his lap. "Mikey, if you truly care about me, let me go" I warned. "Sorry love" He replied and his grip got tighter. Luke cam towards me with a needle and he injected it in my arm. "OW! Ta--" I was cut off by Luke. "All done" He said and started stitching my arm. "Now, was that painful?" All of them asked and I nodded.They just brushed it off and handed me a pair of crutches. "I am sorry for acting like a brat guys" I apologized. "It's ok. Everyone gets scared and I know you are terrified of doctors. we all know." Calum said and then we had a huge group hug. We drove home and literally had junk food the whole time even after Luke's protest that it was unhealthy! 

AN: Hi, I didn't read this over at all. So please forgive me for any errors and thank you for the 31k reads, I love you guys for that. Thank you so so so so much! xxx.