Imagine for kaitlynwabakken (Doctor)

Prompt: Can u do one where Louis is my brother and I'm three. He takes me to see Niall for a check up but I am really scared? Thanks

********************************************************************************************

Louis POV

Today I was babysitting my little sister Kaitlyn who is 3 years old. She's so cute. Anyways, my friend called 10 min ago saying that he is free and he would like it if I came over to the clinic. Well, you see Niall is a doctor and right now he is on his break. I go up to my sisters room to see her standing in her crib looking at me. Yes shes still in a crib because 2 weeks a go she hurt her head as she fell of her bed while sleeping

"C'mon baby lets go visit Ni Ni" I said and took her out.

"Okey but no docey right?" she asked.

"No docys. Dont worry we are just going to meet him" I assured her but honestly I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I brought her to the kitchen and sat her down in her chair.

"Here is your toast and juice" I said and gave it to her. She smiled and drank the juice but didn't touch her toast. I ignored that and picked her up and took her in her room where I dressed her. We then went to the car and drove to the clinic.

"Come on baby we are here" I said as I woke her up and carried her inside the clinic where Niall was waiting.

"Hey mate" I greeted

"Hi Louis, oh how are you doing Katie? You look pale" Niall said in which I just looked at Niall and Katie with concern.

"C'mon lets check her out she is also due for a check up" Niall said.

"Oh then lets go" As soon as I said that Katie started screaming and trying to get down. 

"NO LOU! you said no doccy!" she screamed.

"I am sorry baby but I didn't know you were sick" I said to her then I turned towards Niall and asked him "Does she has to get her annual check up right now"

"Well since she is sick no but if she is due for any shots I'll do them today" he whispered in my ear so Katie wouldn't hear and I nodded. Katie was still crying well now she was sobbing so Niall took her from me.

"Shh princess it's only Ni Ni" and with that she stopped crying and looked at him and hugged him feeling extra cuddly.

"Princess do you feel icky?" Niall asked and she nodded.

"Do you wanna see whats wrong?" I asked and to our surprise she nodded yes. So Niall took her back in the examination room where I sat on the table with her on my lap.

"Ok what hurts?" Niall asked

"Mu tummy and thrwoat" she said. Niall nodded and told her to open up. She opened her mouth and said 'aaahh' for Niall while I held her. Niall pressed down on her tongue and checked her throat.

"Well her throat is red so I am going to do strep test" he said. I laid Katie on the table and held her hands. Niall took out a swab and told her to open. She opened a little bit and then Niall quickly swabbed her throat and she let out a cry. I  picked her up again and swayed her. Niall then checked her temperature which was 102 F.

"Oh sweetie you really dont feel well do you?" I asked and she shook her head 'no'. I just kissed her forehead and laid her down again.

"I am just going to massage your tummy" Niall said and 'massaged' her tummy in which she winced. Well I'll give her medicine for her tummy ache. I nodded and Niall got the medicine out.

"Open up princess: he instructed. Katie took the medicine without any fuss but then Niall took out a shot in which she screamed and clung to me. I laid her down and held her arms. Niall pulled up her dress and gave her the shot.

"OWWWIE!" she screamed. As soon as Niall put a band-aid on I picked her up and rocked her. 

"Thanks mate! I'll see you later" I said

"Yea of course take care of her" he said. I rocked her gently as she was sleeping then took her to the car and strapped her in her car seat. She opened her eyes and let out a cry before I started the car. I leaned backwards and stroked her arm.

"Go to sleep baby I am right here" with that she closed her eyes and went into a deep slumber!

AN: Hi. maybe some of you noticed but I was getting some dentist requests so I changed the name of the book. I prefer doctor imagines but I'll do some dentist imagines too. thanks for all the requests I am drowned in requests but I am having fun doing them. Thanks for all the reads and I mean it. Thanks. xx.