Rich Ava with doc pt 3.

Louis POV

"It's time to get up" I whisper to Ava as I nudge her slightly.

"mm no" She mumbles and turns away from me. 

"It's time for your medicine too sweetie. Get up" I pull her up and make her sit up

"Ew no" She says, properly awake now.

"I will never take that medicine. I bet it tastes gross" she argues. Well, she isn't wrong about it but she's too little to take tablets. She could choke on them

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice. But there is one way you won't taste the medicine" I tell her while smirking.

"What? Tell me" She nudges me

"okay okay. Well, you pinch your nose shut completely and quickly swallow the medicine. I promise you won't taste anything that way, maybe a little after taste but thats it. I used to do it when I was a child and still do sometimes" I laugh out.

"Oh my god. I'll try that!" She says excitedly. I pour out the pink medicine. I sniff it and scrunch my face. She looks at me with doubt but then opens her mouth for me to put the spoon in.

"Pinch and swallow" I say as I put the spoon in her mouth. She quickly pinches her nose and swallows.

"Well.." I ask her

"Ugh there is such a bad after taste" She whines

"Hey i wasn't that bad tho right?" I ask her

"Eh. It's better than tasting it properly" She laughs and lays back down

"don't go to sleep yet. Your maid is bringing your lunch up. You have to eat it love" I explain but she protests

" I don't feel hungry. Please" She begs with puppy dog eyes

"Don't argue with me about this. You have to eat" I Say sternly and sit on a chair by her bed as her maid brings up her food. It was rice, chicken, few pieces of carrots and cucumbers, and water. 

"No way. that's so much!" she exclaims. 

"That's the healthy serving size you should be consuming. Don't fight me on this Ava, you have to eat all of it" I say with authority in my voice. No wonder she gets so sick often, she doesn't eat the food shes given and her immune system gets weak. 

"no!" She screams and moves away from the food further on the bed.

"At least start eating" I tell her and push the plate towards her. She sighs and picks up a few pieces of cucumber and carrots and eats those only. Then she sips her water and announces she's done.

"No you're not done. You ate your vegetables. You have to eat the rice and chicken too. Sweetie, it's not that much" I say as I pick up her fork and put some rice and chicken on there and bring it towards her mouth

"No!!!!! I don't want it!" She screams

"Ava! You get sick so many times because you don't eat properly. Unless you wanna get more sick and then have me examine you and treat you constantly by giving you shots and disgusting medicine, you will eat this" I exclaim getting furious. This girl is so skinny and needs proper nutrition!

"Now open up" I nudge her chin. She slowly opens her mouth and allows me to put the fork in her mouth. She slowly chews on it and then swallows it whimpering a little.

"Does your throat still hurt?" I ask her concerned. It should've started to feel better. She nods and takes another sip of her water.

"Okay love. We'll just get you soup okay?" I ask her. She nods much more grateful.

"Can you please bring some soup for her?" I ask her maid and she nods making the soup and bringing it up faster than I could imagine. I thank her and when Ava doesn't start to eat it herself, I start to feed her

"You're nearly done. Last spoonful" I tell her and feed her the last bit of soup.

"There we go. you did so good sweetie. You wanna sleep some more or go outside and play a little while" I ask her.

"I wanna go outside on the swings" She says feeling energetic

"Kay love. go on. I'll be in my room if you need anything" I Inform her and go to my office

Ava's POV

I go in the backyard of my house and sit on the swings. I swing really really high but I suddenly slip and and fly into the air and land on my bum 5 ft away

"shit" I mutter. I think I scraped my knee really badly. It's bleeding a lot and it's hurting like hell but I don't wanna go to Louis. He'll try to make it better but it'll hurt even more in the process. I limp inside the house silently crying and go up to my room and tuck myself in. It hurts so much!

After 20 minutes, I see Louis going down the stairs. He turns back and comes up to my room surprised to see me in bed.

"I thought you were outside" He says confused.

"I was but I got tired and I wanted to sleep" I say but my voice cracks towards the end and silent tears roll down my cheek

"What happened Ava? What are you hiding?" He says as he pulls away my blanket and gasps.

I start crying and he picks me up to take me to his office and set me down on the table there.

"This looks really bad sweetie" He says as he pushes me to lie down but I don't and start fighting him on this.

Louis POV

I don't know what happened outside but for a while, her knee is going to hurt her a lot. How the hell am I suppose to give her the tetanus shot?! She'll freak out!

AN: TO BE CONTINUED