Imagine for thesilentcloud

Ashton's POV

"Niall, I dont have all day" I said frustrated. I've been trying to convince him to let me take him to the dentist which is basically me. He is really scared and wont let go of the couch because he is holding onto that. I remember telling Niall when I was younger.

"Ni, I know you probably couldn't care less but it's my dream to become a dentist one day and put braces on people" I said. I was only 12 and had this big dream. "C'mon Ni. Let me check your teeth" I said holding a small dentist mirror I found that my mom had. She used to check my teeth sometimes with it. Niall came towards me and put his head on my lap and closed his eyes. "You gotta open your mouth" I said softly tapping at his chin. He wouldn't budge so I did it myself and started checking his teeth. "Ni you are good at taking care of your teeth" I said. 

 Thats all I remember but I did achieve my dream. "Niall you are 13, you shouldn't be so scared. And you are getting braces. They are not that bad" I said pulling him off the couch. He made a frowny face and let go of the couch. I carried him to the car and sat him down. We reached the clinic and I took him out of the car and walked inside. I put him in the chair and got prepped with the light and my gloves, mask and tools. "I am just going to lay you back now" I said. Niall nodded and I laid his chair back and got the tools over his mouth. "Open wide Ni" I said softly. He reluctantly opened his mouth and I started checking his teeth. "Well, Ni. The spacers worked and now we need to put on your braces. But first you have a few cavities so I am just going to fix them" I told him calmly as I could. "What?! NO!! No ASHY!! Please" He started begging. "Niall, it'll be over before you know it. Please cooperate. You dont want me to restrain you now do you?" I warned him and he quickly shook his head no. "Open" I said and he complied. He had 3 cavities so I first numbed him and quickly drilled the decayed part out and mixed some composite. I fixed up his teeth and now it was time for his braces. "Ok Ni, Now time for braces... What color do you want?" I asked. "Um White" He said. I nodded and started working on it. I inserted a mouth prop in his mouth and cleaned his teeth. I dried them and started putting the glue on, then brackets. Once the glue dried I put on the wires and the band which were white. "There all done" I said and out his chair up taking out the mouth prop. "Ash it hurt so much" He whined. "I'm sorry buddy but now you will have straight teeth in a year. I am really sorry." I apologized. Nialls mouth hurt too much so I gave him some pain killers to help. We went home and had a movie marathon. He could only eat soft foods for about 4 days. 

AN: I know this is short and I'm really sorry about that. I will update later today