Imagine for analau1505

Laurens POV

My stomach is churning really bad, I have a really important tournament today but thats not the big thing. he big thing is that Harry, my brothers best mate and my huge crush is coming too.

"We all know the strategy for today right?" Our coach asks.

"YES COACH" We all yell.

"Ok good. Be careful out there today. Game starts in 3 minutes so get in position" She told us and we nod. We all get in our positions and wait for the game to start. THe other team was losing pathetically haha. We smashed the ball so many times int heir court. I glanced in the stands to see Niall my brother and Harry looking at me intently. I looked back at the court only for the ball to hit me in the face.

"Ok this hurts like I'm not kidding" I whine. I hear footsteps behind me and then heard.

"Lets take her to the hospital and then we'll see what the damage is" I recognize Harry;s voice. I turn around and look at them. They excused me from my coach and let me take off my gear and then we go to the clinic.

"What happened hun. You were doing so good" Harry asked.

" I dont know myself but it hurts" I tell him and Niall.

"You know that i'm a doctor right?" HE says as we reach the hospital. I nod and he takes me to an exam room and Niall waits in the waiting room.

"Im one too ya know. So i know what you're going to do" I tell him and laugh at him.

"Thats a surprise. Just hop up on the bed love" He tells me and I do so blushing.

He starts prodding at my nose and then get some band aids and cotton.

"we'll clean this up and fix your right up" He started cleaning my nose and then put those cotton yet those thick band aids for broken noses.

"Smile for me darling" He says and I laugh at him.

"Looks like you broke some teeth. No are you a dentist too?" He asks me jokingly.

"Haz" I mumble and get closer to him. He looks down at my face and kisses my lips. I immediately start kissing back and it felt so good, I cant describe it in words at all.

"I've had a crush on you since forever and I know you like me too" I chuckle softly and kiss him again.

"Lets go to the dentist part and fix your teeth and then we'll make out and tell Niall love" He laughs with me. I agree with him and we go out to the waiting room again.

"Hey mate, she broke like 2 teeth so we need to go the other side of the hospital to the dentist" Harry tells Niall.

"Ok lets go" He said. Im kinda scared of the dentist but I dont have any cavities so Im not too scared. I just follow both of them to the dentist wing of the hospital. Harry talks to the receptionist and then gets us into the exam room.

"HI my names Louis Tomlinson. You can just call me Louis" A young dentist says. I shake his hand and slip in the chair

"So whats the problem?" He asks.

"Oh I broke a few teeth while playing volley ball. I got hit in the face" I tell him. He seems easy going.

"Be careful next time" He says while laughing and then slips o his gloves and lays me back. He brings the light down and picks up his tools.

"Can you open up wide" He asks me. I grab the arm rests and do so. He starts looking at my teeth and then chuckles.

"You took quite the hit. I'm just going to numb you and pull out these 2 teeth" He tells me and I nod and grab Harry' hand.

"Shh youre fine" He tells me. Louis brings up the topical anesthetic and then injects me 2 times. I rub my sore cheek and look at Niall and Harry and make a pouty face.

"Just some pressure but dont move" Louis tells me. I nod since I cant speak because of the mouth prop he inserted. He started wiggling the tooth and ten after a little bit of pressure both teeth were out and he put some cotton in.

"Im just going to put some dis-solvable stitches in and you're good to go" He tells me. He starts stitching up the hole and is done in 5 minutes.

"You need braces hun" Louis tells me. I sigh and nod and squeeze Harry's hand. He squeezes it back and kisses me on the hand and Niall looks at us weirdly.

Louis was done putting on the braces in like 20 minutes.

"Thank you" I tell him and we say our good byes and make our way out. We were walking back to the car when I decided to tell Niall.

(Play the song)

"Ni, me and Harry are dating" I Tell him.

"WHAT?!" He screams.

"No. come on that would be so weird" He says.

"But I'm in love with her" Harry interrupted.

"I love you too" I tell him and we kiss once again.

"aww ok love birds. I cant stop you from being happy but no PDA!!" Niall says.

I hope this is what you wanted.
I'm sorry guys, I guess I was having writers block but I think I got my inspiration back and I'm back to writing these imagines for now. Also happy new year!!! 2016 here we come!