Imagine for @brxannalucxa

Briannas POV

zzzzz

My phone buzzed and I picked it up looking at the gmail notification. I open the email and read that I GET TO BE THE OPENING ACT FOR ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!!!!

OMGNFOHSOBF

FDNODFODF

FDOSNOODISGGOGOG

THIS IS AMAZING!

"DADDD!!!!" I yell. I run to his room and jump up and down on his bed. 

"Yes Bri? What is it?" He asks and tried to pull me down before I hurt myself.

"I get to be the opening act to ONE DIRECTION!!" I shout once again. 

"Oh my gosh Brianna, princess, thats amazing!" He gets up from the bed and hugs me and we just laugh and smile

**WITH ONE DIRECTION**

"You ready Bri?" Liam asks after rehearsal. 

"Oh yea. I can do it! I think.." I mumble the last part

"Great the show is in a couple of hours" Niall says

**AT THE SHOW**

"And please welcome BRIANNA!" a person announced. I walked out on the stage and performed a couple of songs. And the crowd was just amazing and so supportive! I went back and waited for one direction to finish their concert

**AFTER THE CONCERT**

"Oh gosh that was tiring" Harry says and lays down on the couch. I nod and agree with him. I didn't wanna talk because I have this toothache that has been bothering me a lot. It had been hurting since today morning but I kept my mouth shut because I wanted to perform but now its hurting a lot. I'm gonna start crying soon if this pain doesn't stop.

"Bri, you okay? You're barely talking" Louis mentions the obvious. 

"I'm fine" I say and wince a little bit at the end.

"You sure? Maybe something is bugging you, maybe like your TOOTH" Harry says.  

"How'd you know?" I whisper

"We saw you holding your cheek time from time or rubbing it to relieve the pain" Harry says

"We can take you to a dentist we know very well, won'e even hurt" Liam says and tells me to follow Louis while him and Harry said they had to go somewhere.

"Ok so we have a medical bus where we take care of everything so just follow me and Niall" Louis says as I was following him. We arrive at the medical bus and go in to see 2 people with face masks on as they were dentists.

"Wow, that was fast" I mumble and sit in the chair.

"Bri, I don't want you to freak out but behind those masks are Harry and Liam. They are dentists while Louis and I are doctors" Niall says

WAIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

"WHAT?! HELL NO" I yell and get out of the chair. I didn't want the people I look up to be inside my mouth!

"Hey calm down Bri, I know it's  a little weird but nobody here cares. Hell we are all weird enough so just lay back and let them do their work" Niall whispers. Harry is my crush! I can't have him looking in my mouth! But i guess I have no choice. I lay back in the chair and open my mouth.

Harry and Liam start to do their work and fix my tooth

"Well, it's just a small cavity, we will be done in no time. Just half an hour" Harry says and prods around my mouth.

After a lot of buzzing and suction and noise, they finally fix my tooth and I'm ready to go sleep because I'm really sleepy after all this

"I dont feel good" I mumble and throw up in the nearest garbage can I found.

"Lets go see whats wrong" Louis says as him and Niall take me to another room in the bus while Liam and Harry get out of their dentist clothes

"we will just do a blood test and see whats wrong" Niall says and takes the butterfly needle and inserts it into the bend of my elbow after cleaning it. I yelp a little but get it under control and then soon the blood test is finished.

"We'll just runt he results quickly" Louis says ad goes out. He comes back a while later and says something I never even dreamed of..

..

..

..

...

...

..

.

"You're related to Liam and Niall. You're there sister" He says and that was the moment Liam walked in. They all engulfed me in a hug and tears of joy left my eyes. I finally had some other family other than my dad. 

AN: Guys, I'm going to have to stop requests for now. I'm really sorry to do that but I have gotten busier but I made a commitment to do your requests so I'm going to finish them. I'm really grateful for all the requests but every time I write 1, another one comes up. 

Anyways I hope you guys are having a great day and I hope you enjoyed this imagine :)