Imagine for ErinLangham (Dentist)

Prompt: Can I also have one with Louis where he's me boyfriend and Harry is my brother/dentist?

********************************************************************************************

Louis POV

Me and Erin are currently having dinner. We just ordered pizza because we were both too lazy to make anything. I love her with all me heart and would help her through anything, did I mention she is my finacee. 

"ow!" Erin winced and held her mouth.

"Babe, does your mouth hurt?" I asked her but she shook her head no. I got up and put her on my lap.

"Babe now that you've lied, tell me the truth" I said.

"Um yeah kinda" she admitted. I nodded and took my phone out and called Harry.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"Calling Harry" I simply told her and dialed his number.

H- Harry L-Louis

H- Hello

L- Hey mate, can I make an appointment for Erin, she has a tooth ache and I dont know what to do.

H- Ok bring her in right now

L- Yeah thanks bye

And with that I hung up. 

"Come on we have to go to Harry's office" I said.

"Why I dont want to go!?" she whined. I knew that she was trying to stall me from not taking her to the dentist so I picked her up and carried her to the screaming.

"LOUIS IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WOULDN'T MAKE ME GO!" she screamed.

"Sorry babe but it's the only way to make you feel better" she was crying almost the whole way to the clinic. I carried her again and brought her into the clinic where Harry took her in his arms.

"Hey sis" Harry said. Yes they are siblings.

"Ha-haryy I-do-n't wan-t to do t-his" she stuttered.

"I am so sorry babe but lets go back so I can see whats wrong with your teeth" she shook her head no but despite her protests Harry carried her back and put her in the chair where I held her while he laid the chair down and put a bib on her.

"Ok open up please sis" Surprisingly she listened and opened up. Harry tapped each of her teeth.

"you have a chipped tooth so we just have to fix that but there is also a cavity there so I'm just going to pull your tooth" When Harry said that she started struggling with all her might. I picked her up and then laid her on top of me so I could hold her. Harry got all the tools for the extraction. He asked her to open up but she didn't listen so Harry pried at her lips and inserted a mouth prop.

Harry's POV

I've never seen Erin this scared so I had to force her to do things like I had to hold her mouth open. I put a q-tip in her mouth with some numbing gel on it.

"Pwalf lef do" (please let go) Erin struggled.

"I am so sorry baby girl but this needs to be done" I said and inserted the needle in her gums.

"AAH" she kept screaming and I felt so bad but I couldnt do anything about it. I started to loosen the grip of her tooth. After 5 minutes of pulling I finally took the tooth out. I then stitched up the hole in her gums and put some cotton. I removed the mouth prop and put her chair up. Louis tried to get up but she stopped him

"Stop" she said and thats all it took for Louis to lie down again with her on top of him.

"All done princess I am so sorry I had to do that" I said.

"It's ok Haz I still love you thanks for taking car of me. You too Louis". she replied

"Anytime" I smirked.

"No Thank you! I am flossing twice a day from now on and brushing my teeth 3 times a day so I don't have to come to you ever again!" she said and exhaled.

"oh no no no! You are going to come here every 6 months for your checkup no matter what" I confirmed.

"But-"

"No buts I'll bring you here and Harry wont she have to get that extraction looked at in a week or something" Louis asked.

"Yea in a week I've scheduled an appointment for her" I said.

"LOUIS!" Erin scoweld.

"Sorry babe. See you later mate" Louis said and picked my little sis up.

"C'mon I think you'll be glad to go home" Louis chuckled and she nodded and winced.

"it's going to hurt a bit but take some pain killers k? and bye guys I''l see you in a week" I said.

"If I show up" Erin said and smirked evilly. I just shook my head and started to clean up the little bit of the mess that I created during the procedure with all the tools. I am glad that my baby sister has found a good companion and the love of her life!

AN: Thank you so so so much guys! I have over 10k reads and I love you guys so so much. Thank you so much. I want to give a shout out to hisgirl12345678. Check out her book young and abandoned. I am addicted to that book so please check that out!