Imagine for SPORTY999

Leena's POV:

School just let out, and i'm now riding on my skateboard on my way to Harry's house. Him, Louis, Liam, and Niall just got home from their world tour and of course the first person they want to see was me. Lol. However, I'm not the most traditional girl that one would think that they would usually hang out with. I like skateboarding, pretty much any sport, and you wouldn't catch me dead shopping at the mall like the other girls. I think that's why the guys like me so much though, because I'm like a breath of fresh air compared to other girls around them and we just can have a lot of fun. However, I've always had a thing for Harry, but he likes those girly girls like Taylor Swift, and Kendall Jenner. Yuck. Well, a girl can dream I guess.

While I'm riding, thinking about Harry and the boys, I don't see this huge rock on the path and it completely trips me up. I face plant on the ground, and I can see blood on the ground. I take inventory of my injuries and notice that my hands and knees are all scraped up, as well as my wrist is killing me, but I'm thankful that I was wearing my helmet or it could have been a lot worse. I know that I've probably broke my wrist, but I definitely don't want the guys to find out. Along with being superstars on the stage, when they come home they are also doctors. If they find out that I'm hurt, they will think that I'm a wuss and not strong and want to take care of me. I don't want people to think that, especially Harry, so even though I'm in immense pain, I come up with a plan to hide my injuries to show them that I'm strong. I grab some tissues that I keep in my backpack, and clean up my bloody knees and hands, then roll my pants legs down as much as possible to hide the scratches. I try not to move my wrist as much as possible, and continue skating over to their house.

Once I get through security at Harry's house, I knock on his door with my good hand and wait for him to answer. After a minute of waiting, the door opens and I can see green eyes, a huge smile, and curly brown hair. "Curly!" "Shortie!" we both yell, laughing at our nicknames for each other as we give each other hugs,. I wince a little when I move my hand, but quickly cover it up with a forced smile. "I'm so happy to see you! I've missed you so much! Come on, let's get inside. I know the other guys want to see you too", Harry tells me as he grabs (thankfully) my good wrist and pulls me inside. We head to his kitchen and I can see the other guys talking with each other. "Hey guys! Missed me?" I call out and the talking ceases for a minute, then they all come barrelling towards me. "Leena! Gosh me missed you so much. There was no one to pick on while on tour", Louis says jokingly and we all laugh. "Yeah, and there was no one to play football with or watch sports with", Niall says as he gives me one of his famous Horan hugs. I wince a little bit, and of course Liam being "daddy direction", he notices. "Leena, are you okay? You just winced when Niall gave you a hug. Are you hurt?" he gently asks in a concerned voice. "I'm fine. I just took a little spill on my skateboard on the way over here. Just a little sore, but nothing too bad", I tell them half-truthfully. "Leena, if you're hurt we can help you. Will you please let us do a quick exam just to on the safe side? I hate seeing you hurt", Harry asks giving me a big doe eyed look. "No, I'm fine. Let's go watch some soccer, or football or whatever you guys call it nowadays", I tell them and we all head into the TV room.

For the next few hours, they watch a few soccer games, while I can feel my wrist swell and try to hide it from them. It's gotten to the point that it hurts so badly and I don't know how much longer I can hide it from them. I'm curled up in Harry's arms when I can feel tears of pain fall down my face. "Leena, what's wrong love? I can feel you shaking and you're crying. Please tell me what's wrong so I can make it better", Harry asks me as he rubs my back with his huge hands trying to comfort me. The other guys hear Harry talking, and look over at us to see me crying. "Leena, I know you are hurt. Please let us take care of you. You know that we are doctors and we would never do anything to hurt you. We just hate seeing you in pain", Liam says as he and the other boys curl around me to give me comfort.