Imagine for princessnicolehoran

Niall's POV

"Hey babe!" I greet my beautiful girlfriend, Nicole and pull her in for a kiss. She just came home from work, she is a doctor and a surgeon! I am so proud of her, she saves so many lives every day. One little thing can lead to a big disease and she can stop it. I kiss her lightly on the lips and it turns into a make-out session. I accidentally groan and she pulls away. "You ok babe?" She asks gently. "Yea fine" I say. I dont know but my chest hurt for a second but now its all better so I just ignore it. "I have dinner ready" I say and lead her to the kitchen. We eat dinner and change some small talk. We get ready for bed and I feel the pain return but it was controllable so I went to sleep. "Good night. I love you Ni" She said. "I love you too babe. Night!" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist and fell into a deep slumber.

I groaned when I heard my alarm clock go off. And i felt the pain in my chest return but it was not going away and I was starting to panic. "Nicole!" I scream and lightly shake her. She shots out of bed and comes to my side. "Whats wrong Ni?" She quickly asks and I point to my chest. She gasps and quickly goes to the bathroom to change. She supports me and we walk to the car. We drive to the hospital and Nicole gets me a room as fast as she can. She goes into her doctor mode and makes me lie down on the bed. "I am just going to listen to your heart. You will be fine" She said assuring me but I could hear the worry in her voice. She listened to my heart a bit and then ran out of the room and got 2 nurses. "Whats going on?!" I ask. "Babe you need operation now!" She said and I started to shake. "Shhh it'll be alright. I'll do it and you'll be fine" She said and pecked me on the lips. The nurses put an I.V in while Nicole scrubs up. The nurses also put the sleep medication in and I couldn't keep my eyes open for longer. The last thing I remember was Nicole saying, "Sweet Dreams babe".

Nicole's POV

I was out of my mind right now. The nurses quickly wheeled Ni into the OR and I started the operation. It was basically his heart that was having problems but I didn't want to scare Ni out of his mind. It was an open heart surgery and I was suppose to be really careful but its hard to do that when someone you love is the one you're operating on! I was in the middle of the surgery when his heart monitor started slowing down. I freaked out because Niall stopped breathing. Basically during an open heart surgery, there is a tube down your throat that helps you breathe but Ni couldn't. I quickly cranked the level of oxygen up that was going through the tube. He started to gain his breath and wave of relief went over me. I continued the surgery and I was done in 3 hours. 

I was waiting besides Niall, it's been 2 hours since the surgery so he should be waking up now. I saw him opening his eyes and he groaned a bit and was trying to move but I steadied him. "whats going on?" He asked groggily. "Babe you needed operation. And open heart surgery to be specific but you're fine now" I said. "It really hurts" He said and points to his chest. "I know babe. All I can do is give you pain medication through the IV" I said sadly and gave him more pain medication. I sat besides him on the bed and held his hand. "Babe, you are so lucky. You had angels watching over you" I said softly. "What?" He asked confused. "Nialler, you almost stopped breathing but..... I guess the angels were watching over you like I said" I explained. He was just amazed and hugged me. "It'll all be fine and I'll be with you through every step of the recovery. I love you" I said. "I love you too" He said and I kissed him a bit. 

(After 2 months)

Niall has been getting so much better and he is as good as new now. Well, his heart. We were in our bed cuddling. "Thanks for saving me. You have no idea how much you mean to me" Niall said. I let a tear slip out of my eye and replied, "I love you so much and I would do anything for you" Niall wiped my tear away and cuddled me closer if possible. That night we slept in each other arms and we both felt loved by each other. 

AN: Hi, look, I am sorry for not updating yesterday but I had some school shopping and stuff to do. I'll be a bit busy this week but not too much since I won't get home work for the first few days. Anyways, I did update today :) yay. Thank you guys for all the votes and reads! It means a lot to me that people are enjoying this book. I hope you enjoyed reading this. xxx. ♡♡