Imagine for louisismylifechanger

Emma's POV

I just got off of work so I'm heading back home. I work in Hollister, as I love clothes and such so I found that job fit for me. Its annoying sometimes but mostly its fun for me. I was walking home when I felt someone following me so I just started walking faster. Suddenly, someone came in front of me blocking my path. There were 4 guys who were surrounding me and holding knifes. "Give us your money! NOW!" 1 guy screamed. I was super scared so I gave him my money which was around 50 bucks. "ALL OF YOUR JEWELRY TOO YOU LITTLE B****" I heard the other guy say. I took off my earrings and my necklace giving it to them. The other 2 guys took me into an ally and pinned me onto the wall. They took their knives out and just started cutting on my stomach. "Now where do you live!" They shouted. I whimpered backing up. Someone slapped me hard on the face and the other guy made a cut on my stomach and one on my forehead. "Answer us!!" They screamed once more. I saw someone coming from behind so I made a run for it. I ran all the way home which was 10 minutes away and I quickly hid in the garage first. I had my bag with me which had some make up so I re applied it hiding all the cuts and bruises from my boyfriend, Louis.

Louis POV

I heard the garage door open so I went out and saw Emma coming in. "Hi lovely, how was your day?" I asked her. "Good very good." She replied quickly. "Come on inside, I made some dinner" I told her since it was already 7:30. "No! I'm fine" She said walking up the stairs. Shes acting super weird but I just let her be. Maybe shes on her period or something. 

Emma's POV

Its been about 3 days and Louis hasn't figured it out which I am really thankful for because he'd take me to the doctor and thats the last thing I'd want right now. I heard him come up to our room so I just sat down on the bed looking through magazines casually. "Hey baby!" He said cheerfully. "Hi babe" I said kissing him on the lips. As soon as we pulled away, he started tickling my stomach. "Owww Stoppp!" I screamed pushing his hands away. "Whats wrong baby? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry" He apologized. "Its alright" I told him. "No you've been hiding something from me, tell me" He said. "Or I'll find out myself" He said as he smirked and started showing his protective side. "Im fine" I told him. He laid me on the bed and held my hands. "I'm just going to check your tummy because I know there is something wrong" He said calmly. "Noo!" I said trying to wriggle free. There was a huge cut on my stomach I couldn't let him see. "shhh baby. It's alright Calm down" He said before holding my hands tightly and lifting my shirt up and gasping. "What happened?" He asked as he prodded on the cut. I hissed and tried to turn but couldn't. "Nothing" I said. He started to lightly rub over the cut which felt good so I closed my eyes and moaned. "Ohh you like it huh baby? now tell me how did this happen?" He asked again but this time firmly. 

"Umm, I was walking home from work 3 days ago when I got attacked and this happened. But I'm fine now" I told him. "No you are not fine!" He said sternly and held me in place. He took out his phone texting someone and then I heard a ding and he nodded. "Why didn't you tell me baby?" He asked softly. "Cause I dont want to go to the doctors" I told him crying. "Shh its alright... You will have to go though, and you dont have a say in this. Now does it hurt somewhere else" He asks. I decided to tell him so I grabbed a make up wipe from the side table and wiped my make up off and my forehead. "Oh baby. I love you so much. You are in so much pain. We'l fix you right up. Promise baby and I'll be there with you the whole time" He said kissing my cheek. Before I could reply I heard the bed room door open and Harry, Niall and Liam piled in. "Guys not to be rude. But why are you here?" I asked them curiously. "Well it depends, would you go to the doctor willingly?" Niall asked. "No Louis please dont make me!! PLEASE I AM FINE" I pleaded with him "And thats why we are here" Liam said and Harry picked me up taking me to the car while I was screaming for him to let me go.

Once we were all seated in the car we all drove to the hospital as Louis made an emergency appointment with Doctor, Luke. Hes been my doctor for about 5 years but I still dont like going there. "You are going to cooperate baby and if you dont then thats why they are here and they will also support you" Louis said calmly to me. 

Louis POV

We all entered the exam room where Dr. Luke was. He was like our age maybe a year older or something. "Hi Emma. Whoa what happened?" He asked. "Um got beat up by 4 males when I was walking home" She told him. "hmm well lets clean up your forehead and then we'll see for anymore injuries" He said taking out the wipes and needle for stitches. "Lie down please" He requested but Emma kept sitting so I sighed and pushed her shoulder to lie her down and then held both of her hands above her head. "Noo!!" She said kicking. Liam came over and held her legs while the doctor started prodding the cut. "Well this cut was near to be infected so I'm just going to clean it up and then stitch it" He informed us. "Louis. No Please. You're my boyfriend, help me!!" She cried. I felt my heart break but this was for her own good. "I know I'm sorry babe. Just squeeze my hand when it hurts too much" I told her. The doctor started cleaning her cut and she squeezed my hands numb. "Just a small pinch" He said and injected her on her arm with the numbing medicine. After it kicked in he stitched up her cut with no problem. "All done. Lets go home" She said trying to get up but me and Liam kept her down. 

"Dr. Luke, there is also a huge cut on her stomach, if you could check that please" I informed him nicely. "Oh ofcourse" He said and lifted her shirt. "Whoaa. Ok, Im gonna do the same procedure but this time the needle will go in the stomach to numb that up" He said. "NNOOO LET ME GO PLEASE. ALL OF YOU!!" She screamed. "Harry, niall help" I told them. They quickly came over and held my girlfriend down while the doctor cleaned her cut and numbed her. "Shh, quick pinch" He shushed her and injected her stomach. "oww Take it out!!" She whined. After a few seconds, Dr. Luke did so and then stitched her right up. "I'm sorry" She said crying. "You are all done sweetie. Just put some ice on that bruised cheek" He said and exited the room. "all done babe. You did so good. Shhh. You're so brave and I love you so much" I told my girl and picked her up bouncing her on my hip like a little kid. I picked her up bridal style then and carried her to the car, thanking the guys and dropping them off at home while we both went home and cuddle which I took care of her until she was all better.

AN: I keep forgetting peoples request and I'm really sorry for that but sometimes its all too much. Also, I might be alittle late for this because I forgot to mention it yesterday. CHECK OUT ONE DIRECTION'S NEW SONG, INFINITY!!!! Its awesome! And I love it <3. Thank you for all the votes and read but do expect another update today to make up for not updating a lot. Thanks guys. xxx.