Imagine for AshelyMartin13

Ashley's POV

Hi, my names Ashley and I have an older brother who is a doctor. Yea it sucks for me but you know what sometime even I have to suck it up and deal with it. Now this isn't that time. I was just spending quality time with my brother when this started........

"You wanna come with me to the clinic?" Harry, my older brother asks me. "Why?" I ask him curiously. "Actually this time I am not tricking you. We just haven't spent much time lately so you can sit in my office while I do my work and then I'll take you out to eat" He replies. "Fine, but only because you're not tricking me" I huff. "Ok huffy pants, lets go. I have work in half an hour" He says. I grab my shoes and put them on then grab my cell phone and walk out the door with my bro. "So.. your birthdays in a week huh?" My brother asks me. "Yup Ill be 17" I reply excitedly.

"Ok we're here" I follow my brother to his office and just sit down in his spinny chair. I start spinning in it and get really dizzy but keep spinning. Suddenly, the chair stopped and I looked at the hand who stopped it and saw my brother standing there. I gave him an evil glare for stopping my fun and he just shuckled. "Sorry love but I dont want you to hurt yourself. I have a patient in 10 minutes so I have to make sure the room is prepared. See you in a bit babe" He replied going to the exam room. I sigh and just sit down in his office and start messing around on his desk. I see an envelope sealed with my name on it and a red stamp. I get really nervous. My hands start to get all sweaty and I'm shaking and it feels like time is going slower than usual. I slowly get enough courage to pick up that sealed envelope and open it. I skim through it until I read this,

"Ms. Styles is over due for a shot for a month"

Oh hell no! I quickly get up from my seat and run over to the door, opening it and going to the bathroom where I was going to tear this paper to shreds and throw it away. I was trapped in my thoughts that I didnt even notice the wall in front of me. I fall back hitting my head and see black spots cloud my vision.

Harry's POV

I was going to the bathroom between my break before I was going to my office to get Ashely. ON my way, I saw this girl passed out on the floor and I immediately jumped into action. "Oh my god! Ashely! Its you. Come on wake up please..." I yell and slap her cheeks gently but its not working so I pick her up and take her to my exam room. I lay her down on the bed and see this envelope in her hand with her name on it. I grab it and open it up. I skim it and see that she is due for a shot. I sigh and and get a syringe out and fill it up with medicine. I tap it to make sure there are no bubbles and get an alcohol wipe. I wipe off her stomach and am about to inject her but she quickly moves and wakes up. "Nooo get away from me! Who are you?!" She screams. "Wait you dont remember me?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"well, I am your brother and a doctor. I'm just going to look in your eyes and you just need to stay still for me. I promise not to hurt you" I promise her. She nods reluctantly and I grab my flash light lifting her eye lids and checking her pupils re action. "Ok so you have a mild concussion" I tell her. "Ok now listen to me carefully. Hun, I think your were hiding this letter from me but I found it. Remember that I'm not going to hurt you and needles dont hurt" I tell her before injecting her int he stomach. "OWW GET OFF" She screams. "Shh its alright hun" I tell her kissing her head. Soon I take out the shot and put a band-aid. "All done" "Are you my brother?" She asks. "Yea" I tell her. "Love you bro" she says. "Love you too" I reply.

Another update! You guys should be enjoying this. Let me know what you think