Imagine for demi275 part 2 (Doctor)

Demi's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Michael had adopted me or dad. Daddy and all my other uncles live together so thats nice because I have company all the time and I can never get bored. But 2 days ago they gave me shots saying that I was due for them. Anyways my uncles also said that I might feel sick from that shot and I think he was right because my muscles are aching, my head hurts and so does my tummy. Anyways, I didn't want to tell my daddy or uncles or they would give me another shot. Last time they all had to hold me down for it and I ain't getting another one. I went to the kitchen to get water. I took a sip and my throat burned so I stopped immediately and dropped the bottle which cause all my uncles to come in the kitchen. "Whats wrong?" Uncle Ash asked. "Nothing I am fine" I said.

Ashton's POV

When we all ran into the kitchen and say Demi's face we knew something was wrong because she looked really pale and all and I was surprised that she was lying to us. She always tells us when she's not feeling well. When she said she was fine me, Calum and Luke went back into the living room where we found Michael on the couch. "Guys there is something wrong with Demi. She is not telling us but I dont think she's feeling well" I said. "I agree" Calum said. "she looked so pale and like she was about to pass out" Luke told Michael. "Lets go to her room" Michael said and picked up his medical bag along the way. We all entered the room and saw her holding her head. She looked at us confused but then understood when she saw the medical bag and tried to run. Michael grabbed her and put her back on the bed. "Shh shh look, we know you are sick so let us see whats wrong. You wanna feel better dont you" Michael asked her and she said "Yes daddy" she said and laid down on her bed. I took out the stethoscope and listened to her breathing which sounded fine. She told me that her throat hurt. "Open up baby" She did so and I saw her whole throat was burning red. "Hmm that doesn't look good" I made a mental note in my mind to give her a shot for strep throat. Calum lifted her shirt and pressed on her stomach. "OWW" she screamed. "It sore" she told us. We nodded and checked her temperature which was 103 F.

Demis POV

"Michael" Uncle Ashton said and then he held me down with Uncle Luke. I started struggling and screaming when I saw Uncle Calum coming towards me with a needle in his hand. "Why? No more shots!" I said. "babe we have to give you this because of your strep throat" Uncle Ashton explained to me gently. I screamed when the needle pierced through my skin. "shh done" Daddy said and I closed my eyes to go to sleep. I love them even though they are doctors.

AN: I am so sorry that this is so short. I didn't have much ideas so I did the best I can.  I am going to post another update in about 3-4 hours. Thanks. xx.